剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我们没有办法公开说
we can't come out publicly
但是 你应该要知道 这笔交易是行不通的
but the deal, you should know the deal is headed to the woodshed
Gojo的成长有自共赌 他也很有个人魅力
GoJo has had incredible growth, he's a charismatic figure
但他注定要出局的
but he's gonna get wrung out
而且 有一些事情值得担忧
And you know, there is really legitimate concern here.
法务部和贸易委员会 为了体育重叠的部分 而迟疑
DOJ or FTC balking at the sports overlap
通信委员会又不想让外国人拥有电视台...
the FCC over foreign ownership of broadcasts.
他在对我提案了 -我是说真的
He's pitching me. -No, I'm... I'm telling you
也许 外国投资委员会.
I think maybe CFI US
对马特森偏激的政♥治♥立场
might have a word to say about Mats son's, you know
和大屠♥杀♥笑话有意见
extreme political positions and fucking Holocaust jokes
当然 所以呢
Sure, so... so what?
你们很快就会修订法规
So, you guys come out for regulation pretty soon
我会让你们头100天很好过的
and we give you a better ride in the first hundred days
我都忘了 你在派对时有多饥渴
Man, I forgot how eager you were to get laid at a party
我回去问一下
Let me check in.
好的 我喜欢
Cool. All right. Love it
我确实很饥渴
Would love to get laid
可以回避一下吗
Can we have the room?
你做得很好 显然很有说服力
So, you're doing great. Yeah, eminently plausible
措辞很恰当 -真的吗
Nice wordings. -Yeah?
真的吗 -真的
Really? -Yeah
对 你做得很好 -那就好 那就好
Yeah, you're doing good, yeah. -Nice, nice.
我想纳特很喜欢跟你聊天
Nate, I think, really liked talking to you
卡莉爱死你了 -酷 酷
and Carly loved you, so, yeah. -Cool, cool
我本来还不确定
I wasn't sure.
我有时候 很难读懂别人的反应
'cause I don't always read people great, so...
放心 你表现得很好
Yeah, no, it's good. You're good
你已经跟精英团队聊过了
Yeah, you've hit the A team
现在 要去找
and so, now I think we should build your profile
写专栏的自恋狂 和首都圈的变♥态♥
with the op-ed narcissists and the Beltway psychos
好 一网打尽 我喜欢... -很好 没问题
All right. Bang... I like this. -Yeah. Sure. Yeah.
我本来以为这些人会很复杂
You know, I thought these people would be very complicated
但并不是
but it's... they're not.
基本上 就是金钱和八卦
It's basically just, like, money and gossip
如此而已 -真的 就是这样
That's it. -Oh, yeah. No, that's all it is.
只是金钱和八卦
Just money and gossip
好 -这样就够了
All right. -That's everything
好 带我去天堂之城
All right. Well, take me down to the paradise city
·来吧 -好极了
Let's do this. -Great. Well
我想 现在 我应该问那个问题了
At this point, I think I would like to ask the question
不是说我不爱带着你
not that I don't love heaving you around
到处献宝 让你发光...
like a great lump of pine and making you shine...
但是...
But...
你最近又为我做了哪些呢
what have you done for me lately?
好啊 那…
Okay, well...
你要什么
What do you want?
我很喜欢跟你聊天 所以 你要什么...
I... I really like talking to you, so you can have...
尽管开口
you can have whatever you want.
好的 这个情况对我来说 不是没有风险
Okay, so, this situation's not without risk for me.
所以 如果我要积极地
So, if I was Tomove to actively engage
协助你完成并购
in assisting you with the acquisition
我必须知道
then I would need to know
未来 我会担任非常非常非常重要的职务
that it leads to a very, very, very significant role
连说三个非常
Three verys.
没错 -好 好
Yeah. -Okay, okay
请继续
Carry on.
我了解这家公♥司♥
So, I know the company
我什么都知道 我对它了若指掌
I know everything, I know my way around
我很有合作精神 我继承了家族姓氏
I'm collaborative, I have the name
我很厉害 而且蓄势待发 好吗
I am... I'm hot shit and I'm ready to go, okay?
好哦
Okay.
我可以想一下吗 -不行
Can I think? -No
好吧
All right.
好 我...
Okay. I...
我不想失去你 所以…
But I would hate to lose you, so... so let's.
这个可以晚点再谈吗
Why don't we circle back in a bit?
好吗 -好 当然 没问题
Okay? -Yeah. Sure. Of course
好 -好
Yeah. -Yeah.
你在外面表现得很好 -好
You are doing good out there. -All right
像是 有自学能力的 人工智能
You're like a self-teaching A I
我休息一下
I'm just gonna take five
然后 再回来找那些 混♥蛋♥和软脚虾
and then I'll be back with the dipshit s and limp dicks
好 没问题
Yeah. Sure
瘦皮猴
Boney Maroney
怎么了 -可以帮个忙吗
What's up? -Can you lend a hand?
马特森 你可以去照顾他吗
Mats son. Can you, like, look after him?
他过去曾经表达过厌恶
Yeah, I guess he occasionally has expressed a distaste in the past for...
我这个人
my particular flavor of me
给他一根大♥麻♥烟 或更猛的东西
Just find him a blunt. Or something stronger.
帮他找几个女人 好吗
Point his dick in the direction of some fissile material, yeah?
好 我试试看 -交给你了
Yeah. Okay. I can try. -You got it.
汤姆 你明天会威胁民♥主♥吗
So, Tom, are you going to imperil democracy tomorrow?
是 “你 靠墙站好 你也是
Yeah, " You against the wall, you against the wall.
你是个好人 留你一命" 其他人杀无赦
You're a nice guy. You can live." Bang.
少来了 拜托 -这就是我的工作
Oh, yeah. Come on, please. -That's what I'll do
我可以保证 这位温和先生的辣度 只有一星
I can assure you, Mr. Mild here is a one-pepper menu item.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
交易完成后 有什么计划
And plans after the deal goes through?
听说 你另有高就
I hear you may be headed elsewhere.
你知道的 我永远有选择
Oh, well, you know, always got options.
为什么 你听说什么了
Why? What did yoUhear?
可能是我听错了
Well, maybe I heard wrong
抱歉 失陪一下 史考特
Sorry. Excuse me, Scott
真是一流的胡搞瞎搞
That is some top-shelf rat fucking there
对 再见
Yeah. Bye-bye
有什么劲爆好料吗 -他们挖了马特森的底
Got something juicy? -Yeah, there's... On Mats son.
果然很劲爆
It's pretty juicy.
听说 他跟艾芭有一腿 就是他的公♥关♥主任
Apparently, he's been creeping on Ebba, his comms
寄了怪东西给她
sending her some weird shit
血液 头发
Blood, bits of hair.
也许还有别的东西 -太劲爆了
Perhaps some other things. -Num.
纳特 嘿 纳特 -对
Nate. Hey, Nate. -Yeah...
你想听吗 -纳特 你过来听
You want in on this? -You're gonna want in on this
纳特 想不想听坏人的丑事
Nate, you wanna hear something nasty about someone terrible?
马特森的秘密 -当然 我得走了
Mats son's shit. -Sure. I gotta go
你要走了? -对
You going? -Yeah.
但 那件事 没问题吧
Okay, but we're good on the... situation?
丹尼的人不太希望
Daniel's people aren't too comfortable
我跟你们打交道
with me rubbing shoulders with you
还有库柏...
And, you know, Coop.
这个大嘴巴
likes to yap, and
我跟你们走得太近了 所以...
Yeah, it looks a little cozy, so...
对不起 -好的 但是
Apologies. -Okay, but.
这不是空穴来风
you know, I think there is something here
真的很让人担心
These legitimate concerns
你去跟丹尼尔说
You just tell Daniel, I mean...
我们可以帮你们保留黄金时段
we can make primetime safe for you
你们只要对市场... -我就跟你直说了
All we need is one sentence... -I'm gonna be straight with you
说句话就好 -这段对话的内容
signaling to the markets. -I don't feel comfortable
让我不太自在
with the tenor of this conversation
这段对话的内容 让你不太自在?
You don't feel comfortable with the tenor of this conversation?
别在我面前假清高 兄弟
Don't play hall monitor with me, bro.
好吗 我很了解你
Right? I know you.
我知道你是什么人 朋友 -肯
I know who you are, my friend. -Ken.
我不知道你觉得这是什么
I don't know what you think this is
我不是吉尔 你也不是洛根
I'm not Gil, and you're not Logan.
这是好事
That's a good thing
再见
I'll see you.
我们在阿曼要住在哪里
And so, where would we live, exactly, in Oman?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表