剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
谢谢 格雷格 -我是真心的 认真的
Thanks, Greg. -Yeah. No, I mean it. Seriously.
快滚吧 谢谢你 -抱歉了
Fuck right on off. Thank you. -Sorry, guys.
是马特森 我要接吗
Matsson. Do I?
接吧
Yeah.
我们先 我们…
Let's just... Let's... Let's...
准备一下... -好
just do five... -Yeah
让我们把事情理顺 我们...
And get our ducks in a row. Yeah? I mean, we...
不然我们他妈没考虑好 说出的话 他一旦放在网络上
We fucking blurt and he puts it on his socials
我们捡了芝麻丢了西瓜
and suddenly we sold Manhattan for glass beads
对吗 -好吧 我让它响着吧
Right? -Okay. I'll let it ring out
所以目标是今天我们要发表声明
So, the aim is, we'd like to make an announcement today
宣布谁会在过渡时期接管公♥司♥
Stating who we think would take over in the interim
在周一上任 -没错 我的立场是
ready for Monday. -Right. And here's my position
我想知道 我们是否需要掌控公♥司♥
I wonder if we don't wanna take control of the plane here.
是的...当务之急是跟GOJO的交易
Yeah, well. The... I guess the first thing is the GoJo deal.
董事会股东们 每个人都很迫切
The board, the shareholders, everyone's very keen.
所以... -没错 说实话
So... -No, exactly. And I tell you,
我非常担心继承人们对这次交易的重视程度
I worry about the kids' commitment to the deal
如果我们召集董事会 弗兰克
If we called around the board, Frank
你对临时任命决定的影响力会很大
you would hold a lot of sway on the interim appointment
他们确实需要高级管理层的意见
They'd like senior management input, yeah
没错 如果我们传递的信息类似于
Right, and if the message we gave was to be, you know,
但是 继承人们都...
"But that the kids are... are...
是一群变♥态♥的蠢货
Screw ups and dipshits.
应该是在此时此刻
Maybe, uh, not constitutionally
没有完全做好准备...
well -equipped at this point...
...接任该项职位 -没错
to take on the role -Yeah.
我猜 下一个问题会是
I guess the question then, uh, would just be
我们更支持谁
"Who might we favor?'
当然是格丽 她是安全牌
Gerri, obviously, is a safe pair of hands
而且近期她接任过 -是的
She's done it recently. -Yeah.
虽然 但是通常来讲
Although, obviously, generally speaking.
首席财务官才是最好的临时接任者
the CFO might be considered the natural interim
没错
Yeah.
我猜 你已经开始在筹谋大计了吧
I guess you've already had your tilt at the windmill on here.
没错 我以前接任过 还挺成功的
Exactly. I've already done it. And quite successfully
这就是个暂时的角色
And it's an interim role...
为了完成交易而已 我会保证交易顺利的
to do the deal. I'd get it done
为你平安落地提供最好的保障 卡尔
Buckle you into your golden parachute, Karl.
哇...
Well...
别这么着急把我排除在外啊 格丽
Don't push me out the plane so fast there, Gerr.
老家伙刚走
Well, with the old man gone.
我忍♥不住思考 我还有什么可以奉献的
I can't help but wonder if I don't have a little left to give.
我觉得你是企业的传奇人物
Look. I think you're a corporate legend
你在九十年代做的关于有线网络的事情
What you did in the '90s with cable?
让人震撼 -洛根厌恶你
Huge. -Logan was souring on you.
洛根已经不在了
Well, Logan's not around anymore
我想对各位尊敬的... -好的
I would just like to say... -Yeah
…高级管理层 说的是
...to this senior group of very respected greybeards
我本人只想
that all I have ever personally asked
有个机会做出点贡献
is the chance to serve.
我的意思是 我不想哀悼了
I mean, I'm sick with grief.
你不想哀悼了吗 -但是我...
You're sick with grief? - -But I...
那你最好把这块鱼肉卷放下
Well, you might wanna put down that fish taco
因为你的悲伤之情 通过食欲 散发得到处都是
You're getting your melancholy everywhere.
绝 但是 真的...
Very funny, but...
如果有这样一个机会
were the opportunity to arise,
假如真的有这样一场竞争
all I would say is that if there's a ring
我会心怀感恩地登台
my hat's in, respectfully.
要我说的话
Well, I would just say, um,
如果我们把你推荐给董事会
if we were to recommend you to the board...
他们可能会这么问
the question they might ask
我...我能帮你假设这个问题吗
would... Can... can... Can I frame the question for you?
站在朋友的角度 -当然了
But as a friend. -Sure.
那么...你要... -当然
Just so... so you'd be... Sure.
做好准备 消极的情形会是这样
... be prepared. The negative case would go.
你是个笨手笨脚的外人 没人信任你
you're a clumsy interloper and no one trusts you.
唯一愿意捞你的人 已经死了
The only guy pulling for you is dead
现在你只是娶了前老板的女儿而已
And now, you're just married to the ex-boss' daughter
并且她已经不爱你了
And she doesn't even like you
所以 准确来说 你彻头彻尾完蛋了
And you are fair and squarely fucked.
天哪 卡尔
Jesus, Karl.
弗兰克
Frank.
我可以借用几分钟吗 -当然 没问题
Can I grab you for a second? -Oh, sure. Yeah
喂 我是奥斯卡
Hi. This is, uh, Oskar
我帮卢卡斯接电♥话♥
on Lukas's phone.
你好 奥斯卡 我是罗曼·罗伊
Oh, hey, Oskar. Uh, this is Roman Roy.
卢卡斯之前打电♥话♥给我了 但我想把
Lukas called but I was just rounding up
我的大猩猩朋友们叫来 一起打个招呼
my chimpanzee friends 'cause they wanna say hi too.
他在吗
Is he there?
不 他...他说他现在没空
Oh, uh. No. He, uh... He won't now, he says
好吧 可以
Yeah, okay. All right
那你可以请求他一下吗
Um, so can you get him, please?
他...刚才是他最后一次有空打给你们了
Yeah, well. He was... he was calling last chance,
很抱歉 因为你们懂的...我们这周要开
unfortunately, because, y'know, we... we have this, uh,
公♥司♥战略会议
a company strategy sesh this week
你好 我是肯德尔 拜托了兄弟
Hey, this is Kendall. Come on, man.
我们打给你们 是因为我们很诚心
We dropped a call because we wanted to all beon
想一起听电♥话♥ 你可以去找找他吗
out of respect. Can you grab him?
我们不是在耍花招
It wasn't a power play
当然 兄弟 没事的 我们知道
Oh, sure, man. No, that's cool. No, we know.
这...这不是他的意思
It's, uh... This isn't from him.
只是 他行程♥真♥的很紧凑
He's just on a super tight schedule now
好吧 他只是不想打个招呼吗
Okay. Well, does he just not wanna say hi?
他还想买♥♥公♥司♥吗
You know, is he still buying the company?
当然 兄弟
Oh, sure, man.
也许你们不这么紧逼的话
Maybe, if you don't squeeze too tight. No, no.
他...他很想跟你们交流的
He's, uh... He's excited to speak to you guys
谁会来主导
Who will be leading?
我们还在商量
We're just huddling on that now.
我们是个流动性比较强的团体 是吧
We're a pretty fluid group. -Yeah.
但是听着 你们的务虚会
But listen, it seems like maybe
似乎来得正是时候
your retreat has come at a good time.
是吗
Yeah?
你们整理好思路
You guys get your ducks in a row.
我们整理好团队 选好领队
We do our board, pick our captain.
我们可以一周之后重新商量
We can reconfigure in a week or whatever
好的 我们不想...我们不想失去这个势头
Yeah. Well, we d... we don't... we don't wanna lose momentum.
好的 我们也不想
Uh -huh. Okay. No, nor us
你...你们应该知道昨天发生了什么
Y... you obviously know what happened here
对吗
yesterday, right?
当然 我们为你们感到非常惋惜
Oh, sure. Yeah, yeah. We really feel for you guys
太糟糕了
Bad one.
是的 是的 谢谢你的好意 多谢了
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, bad one. Thank you for that. Thanks
是的 但是你们可以不管是谁
Yeah. Yeah. But, you know, could you guys
或者是你们公♥司♥的高层之一
or whoever, one of the old guys you have,
一天之内来这里跟我们谈吗
like, be here in 24 hours to do this?
抱歉...我们的父亲刚刚才去世
Y... Sorry, our... our dad just died
马上还要面临选举
and we have the election coming up.
你觉得 你们可以来美国跟我们见面吗
How would you feel about doing a meet in the U.S.?
我们这是...年度务虚会
To have here... This... This is the annual retreat.
我们不能抛下不管
We can't just drop it
没关系 我知道的 好的
No. I totally see that. Fine.
玛西娅 -怎么了
Marcia. -Yeah.
我为你感到非常惋惜
I am so sorry for your loss
谢谢 看到他们跑步的样子了吗
Thankyou. See how they run.
看到了 像小老鼠一样碎步跑
Yes. Scurrying like little rats.
你好 玛西娅
Hi, Marcia.
你好, -我们感到非常惋惜
Hi. -I'm so sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表