剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
对 我理解 那就是作为朋友…
Oh, yeah. No, fair enough. Then, just as a friend I.
我想私下里给你提个醒
I wanted to give you a heads up on the down-low
主要是针对公♥司♥内的流言蜚语
on what the murmurs are, and say, you know
比如 作为家庭成员
how careful I have had to be
我要如何谨慎地处理我的特殊地位
about my particular position as a family member
以及外人对裙带关系
and say how people chatter so unpleasantly
喋碟不休 让人很不愉快的指责
about accusations of legs-up
还有不公平的... -到底想说什么 格雷格
and unfair... -What is this, Greg?
就是…
Just…
你...你是否…
Are... are you...
有点操之过急了
rushing things a bit?
而这...在长♥期♥看来
And could... Could that, long term
会影响你的地位.. -所以 汤姆觉得
actually harm your position... -So, okay, Tom doesn't think
我还没准备好 所以他派你... -不不不
I'm ready and he's sent you... -No, no, no.
不不不 不是这样
No, no, no, not at all.
他觉得你很棒
Uh, he thinks you're great
但是 焦点小组内部对你尚有疑虑
I mean, there's some little doubts from a focus group
他们... -他们组织了焦点小组吗
and they're... -They focus-grouped me?
是的 但...但核心是.. 听我说
Yes. But... but the big picture is, what I'm saying.
肯德尔和小西
You know, like, how Kendall and Shiv
争权夺利 -好吧 抱歉
have an entitlement problem? -Okay, I'm sorry
焦点小组是怎么说的
What did they say, the focus group?
总体评价不错
Uh, well, headlines, great..
只是 可能...力不胜任
just maybe not fully there.
也有一些负面评价
And a few criticisms,
但是...但是... -比如呢
but... but... -Such as?
小问题而已 不必在意 形象不错
Uh, minor shit, like, nothing. I mean, may... Great package
也许有点手臂...手臂不对
Uh, may be a little, you know, arm... the arms aren't right
有点不上镜
you know, or they're a little un-TV
手臂不对 是吗
The arms aren't right?
是的 但...但不是什么大问题
No... Yeah, but... but not a biggie
日后可以改善
No, it's fixable with a few years
但是抱歉 这是在镜头前
But, uh, no sorry, on TV, this is on TV
在所难免 可能拍得不好 相机问题
and it can happen th... that they shoot weird, the cameras..
焦点小组里有什么人 格雷格
So, who was in this focus group, Greg?
只有你吗
Just you?
不是 -有汤姆吗
No. -Is it Tom?
没有 -有洛根吗
No. -Logan?
没有
No.
是…是一群
It... it's a bunch
老的老 傻的傻 的人
of grandpas and little twerp s and such.
我能看名单吗 -不行
Can I see it? -No.
为什么 -因为这是非公开的
Because? -Because it's private
并不是 -你不能看
Well, it's not. -You can't.
如果是洛根想看呢 -这...我很抱歉
What if Logan wants to see it? -It's... I'm sorry
这是机密 -对首席执行官也保密吗
it's confidential. -From the CEO?
是的 -好 如果这个焦点小组是假的
Yes. -Okay. If this focus group isn't real
我一定会把你大卸八块
I'm gonna take you apart like a human string cheese.
明白
Understood
任务完成 任务完成
I did the job. I did the job
我收到了康纳的信息
Heard from Connor.
他说什么
Okay?
孩子们 桑蒂和斯图伊 他们的票数够了
The kids, Sandi and Stewy, they have the numbers
我们得从长计议了
to force us back to the table
你准备怎么办要我打给他们吗
W... what? What do you do? You want me to call?
要我帮你痛骂他们一顿吗
You want me to ream'em out for you?
不要 谨慎一点
No. Delicate.
他们有两把刷子
They have some juice here.
他们还真有两把刷子
They have some fucking juice.
你应该和威拉共享定位
You should share your fucking dot with Willa
她就能知道你在外面撒野了
Then, she'll see that you're out having fun
我喜欢唱K
I love karaoke,
太棒了 你的婚礼吹了
it's great. Boo, boo! Your wedding is doomed
我只是说 可能
I said may be
好 谢谢
Okay. -Thank you.
所以 现在是什么情况
So, what happens now?
某人要在耻辱宫殿里
Uh, well, someone has to humiliate themselves
羞愧得抬不起头来了
in the shame palace.
你觉得这里有老鹰乐队的"亡命之徒"吗
Think they have " Desperado " By The Eagles?
应该有吧 今晚注定难熬啊
I would imagine they do. Longest night of my life
该死
Oh, shit.
怎么了 -她的定位消失了
What? --She's gone dark
为什么她的定位消失了 就这样了吗…
Why has she gone dark? I mean, is this it?
她不会是跟小伙子出去鬼混
Is she going off with some buck
然后 他们你懂的.. -别胡思乱想了
and they're gonna, you know? -Hey, take it easy
可能..可能她手♥机♥没电了
May be... may be her phone just died.
是的 你有没有想过
Yeah. Have you ever considered
她可能并不适合你
that she might not be right for you?
这也许是好事 对吧
This could be good. Yeah?
康纳 -你会遇到更好的人
Connor? -You'll meet someone else
你找不到比威拉更好的了
You're not doing better than Will a
我同意 别让威拉走
I would agree. Do not let Will a go
罗慕路斯
Romulus
所以 爸在路上了
So, Dad's on his way.
什么 -等他到了
What? -He wants us to meet him
他想让我们下楼
down at the car
去车里见他 -什么鬼
when he gets here. -What the fuck?
他怎么知道我们在这里
How does he know we're here?
你怎么知道他来了 -我跟他说
How do you know he's coming? -Well, I told him
今晚有不少人在左右横跳
that it's the night of a thousand wobbles over here
他需要跟你们谈谈 -你疯了吧 老康
and he needs to talk to you. -Oh, for fuck's sake, Con
我的生活不像有些人那样神神秘秘
My life isn't filled with secrets like some people.
我心直口快
I share things.
并且我希望父亲能参加我的婚礼
And I want my father to be at my wedding
你是说 你想要钱 -不是 西沃恩
You mean you want the money? -Well, no, Siobhan,
那不是我的首要考量
that was not my primary consideration.
我们该怎么办 我们...我们要走吗
I mean, what do we do? Do we... do we leave? I mean..
他会进来吗 他不会 对吧
Will he come in? He's not coming in, right?
你知道吗 心静如水 我的朋友
You know what? Just be water, my friend.
心静如..."谢谢你了 兄弟
" Just be wat "... Wow, thanks, man
如果我杀了个信佛的会怎么样
What happens if I kill a Buddhist?
我会转世成为信佛的吗
Do I get reincarnated as a fucking Buddhist?
希望他不会来
I hope not.
现在是凌晨四点 十二月底
It's four in the morning. The end of December
我写信给你 想知道你是否安好
I'm writing you now Just to see if you're better
纽约很冷 但是我喜欢我住的地方
New York is cold. But I like where I'm living
整夜 克♥林♥顿♥街
There's music On Clinton Street
余音绕绕
All through the evening
真是关塔那摩监狱[虐囚丑闻频出]级灾难
This is Guantanamo-level shit
我听说 你在建造… -你在唱什么 老康
I hear that you're building -What is this, Con?
你的小房♥子..
Your little house...
我想听"亡命之徒"可以码
I think I'd like to hear " Desperado." Please?
在沙漠深处
Deep in the desert
你活得毫无意义
You're living for nothing.
好吧 我不知道爸为什么打给我
Uh, okay. I don't know why Dad's calling me
是吗 他应该打给我的
Well, really he should be calling me.
我们说什么来着 不要接
What did we say? Don't answer it.
我没接
I'm not.
按掉
Hang up.
我可以...干嘛 我本来想让它响完的
I could just, uh... Hey! I was gonna let it ring out
该死 当然可以 我没想到这一点
Oh, shit! Of course. I didn't think of that.
用你的一缕头发
Mm, with a lock of your hair
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
都在啊
Hey.
该死
Oh, shit.
能换个地方吗 这些灯
Can we, uh, go somewhere else? These lights are.
我会癫痫发作的
I could have a seizure
我们哪也不去 -好 很好
We're not going anywhere. -Fine. Very well
好吧
Okay.
我们不需要你在场 凯莉 你可以...
Uh, we won't be needing you, Kerry. You can...
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表