剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
但是...权杖是你的了
but... yeah, enjoy your bauble
是吗 -对
Yeah? --Yeah
谢谢
Thank you.
你看他的表情
Look at his face.
是啊 -小贱♥人♥ 你可以笑
Yeah. -You can smile, bitch
这样才对嘛 -他笑了
Yeah, there we go. -There you go
露点牙齿来瞧瞧 -肯开心了
Show some goddamn teeth. -Happy Ken
肯开心了 -肯开心了
Happy Ken. -Happy Ken
开心的肯就是这个样子 -好怪
Yeah, that's what happy Kendall looks like. -Weird
如果我们要封他为王 他必须完成一个任务
If we're going to anoint him, he needs to complete a task
对 像是 上楼悄悄地说…
Yeah. Like walk upstairs and say real quietly.
嘿 乔纳森 我想跟你说句话
"Hey, Jonathan, I'd like a word with you.
跟我的屁♥眼♥说吧
In my ass."
说的时候 嘴里要含看一匙肉桂粉
And say it with a spoonful of cinnamon in your mouth
已经做过了
Oh, that's been done.
李·艾柯卡接手福特的时候已经做过了
That's what they made Lee Iacocca do when he took over at Ford
罗曼 -干吗
Rome. -What?
国王吃的大餐?
Meal fit for a king?
对
Yes.
我们要帮你做一顿国王吃的大餐 所以...
We are gonna make you a meal fit for a king, so.
太好了 -好丰富的食材 好的
Yes, sir. -What a mighty bounty. All right
里面有做三明治的东西吗
Is there actually anything in there for a sandwich?
我好饿 -有
I'm starving. -Yes.
妈咪有两颗发芽的土豆
Mommy with hair-sprouting potatoes
脱脂牛奶 和战争期间的酸黄瓜
zero-percent milk, and wartime pickle
妈妈真是宠坏我们了
You do spoil us so.
恶心的东西
Something gross.
你会是一个很优秀的CEO
Oh, you... you know, you're gonna be a great CEO
我真的这么觉得
I really think that.
如果这个没有害死你的话 但我觉得肯定会
If this doesn't kill you, which it definitely will
所以... -我超饿
So... -Well, I'm actually starving.
这个好像过期了
And I think this is expired, so..
这是辣酱
This is a hot sauce.
牛奶吗 这是很好的开胃菜 -牛奶
Milk? Oh, it's a great starter. -Milk.
国王吃的大餐.
Meal fit for a king..
全部喝下去宝贝... -安静
Chuck it in, don't know... -Quiet..
你们全都回来了 -抱歉
I see you all came back. -Sorry..
怎么回事 -嗨 我们…
What's going on? -Hi, we're...
国王吃的大餐 -在做一顿国王吃的大餐
Meal fit for a king. -making a meal fit for a king
是吗 可以小声地做吗 -我是国王
Yeah? But can you do it quietly? -I'm the king.
因为 乔纳森在楼上睡觉
'Cause, you know, Jonathan's trying to get to sleep upstairs
你们的无礼 让他大受打击
He's trying to recover after your rudeness.
抱歉 -人家大老远
Sorry. -Hey, he came all the way
从摩纳哥过来 他在这里待的时间不多
from Monaco, he has to watch his days here.
我们在庆祝
We're... we're celebrating
不是庆祝 是哀悼
We're not celebrating. We're mourning
我们想杀他
We're trying to kill him
我们为了保住公♥司♥ 要集体投票
We're voting as a bloc. Together. To keep the firm
真是 天杀的
Blimey O'Reilly
天啊
Oh, gosh.
那就你担下来吧
Well, on your head be it
我得到一些坏消息
Well, I had some negative news
所以 我们友善地讨论了
and so then we decided to have a friendly conversation
要让谁上位
about who should... who it would be
我们现在必须册封他 因为这是对待国王的方式
Now we have to anoint him because that's what you do to a king.
随你们 但这会毁了圣诞节吧
Fine. That fucks Christmas up, doesn't it?
别碰那个 那是彼得的芝士
And don't touch that. That's Peter's cheese
真是够了
God's sake.
我自己也犯过这样的错误
I made that mistake myself.
那种芝士对他很特别 乱动他会发火的
It's his special cheese. He gets really boring about it
母亲 你家食物不多
Mother, there... there really isn't much food..
这样吧 彼得不喜欢硬皮
I'll tell you what, Peter doesn't like the knobbies
所以 我都放冷冻库
So I freeze them.
他不喜欢什么? -就是硬皮啊
He doesn't like the what? -You know, the knobbies
吐司两头的地方 -这样啊
The loaf ends. -Okay
请慢用 -是一整袋冷冻硬皮
Enjoy. -Oh, it's a bag of frozen knobbies
发挥一下创意啊
Oh, well, look, you know, be inventive.
其实 我很高兴你们能和睦相处
Do you know, I'm actually quite glad that you're getting along so well
彼得会很失望
I mean, Peter will be disappointed
但 很高兴看到你们能有共识
but, you know, it's nice to see you've got something to agree about
除了 一致觉得我是个很糟的母亲之外
besides what a terrible mother I am
妈 那一点 是我们不变的共识
Oh, well, we'll never disagree on that, Mom.
对 -我知道
Yeah. -Oh, I'm sure
晚安 -我们爱你
Nighty-night. -We love you
我也爱你们 -妈妈我爱你
Yeah, I love you, too. -I love you Mama
晚安
Night-night
我要吃他的芝士 -“彼得
I'm gonna eat his cheese. -"Peter doesn't like
不喜欢硬皮 亲爱的”
the knobbies, darling
你才是硬皮 你才是硬皮
You're a knobbie, you're a knobbie.
接住 -你是硬皮
Catch it. -You're a knobbie.
一连三个 你是怎么办到的
Okay, now three in a row? How do we do that?
不要吃彼得的芝士
Don't eat Peter's cheese.
乔纳森 乔纳森在睡觉
Jonathan. Jonathan's sleeping.
抱歉 彼得 -不要舔彼得的芝士
Sorry, Peter. -Don't lick Peter's cheese.
天啊 不要舔彼得的芝士 -天啊 好恶心
Oh, God, don't lick Peter's cheese. -Oh, my God. That is so gross.
对不起 妈咪
I'm so sorry, Mommy
不要用嘴碰彼得的宝贝芝士
Don't go down on Peter's special cheese.
我是用手帕包着拿过来的 罗曼
I brought that over in a hankie, Rome.
对不起 妈咪 我全舔过了
I'm so sorry, Mommy. I licked it all over.
对不起 妈咪 我舔了你的芝士
I'm so sorry, Mommy. I licked the cheese.
我忍♥不住一直舔 太对不起了
I can't stop licking his cheese. I'm so sorry.
小声点
Let's keep it quiet.
加一点辣酱
A little Tabasco.
加一大堆辣酱
A lot of Tabasco.
这真是...快好了
Now, this is really... We're so close
布兰斯顿...太好了
Branston... Oh, yeah
布兰斯顿酸黄瓜 你的最爱
Branston pickle. You love that.
快好了 没做过这样的
We're so close. Never got there.
可以了
Yeah, we're good
我觉得可以了
I think this is good
这是有益健康的补品
No, this is a healthful tonic
真的非常好
This is really good
给国王吃的大餐
Meal fit for a king
等一下...
Yeah, wait...
我不喝
I'm not actually drinking that
给国王吃的大餐
Meal fit for the king!
不 不要
No, no, don't do that
干杯
Drink up.
会没事吧
This is gonna be all right, right?
我是说 我们会没事?
Like... we're all right?
对吧 -快点喝就对了
Yeah? -Just fucking drink it.
天啊
Oh,God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
国王不戴套帽子
Kings don't wear silly hats
只戴王冠 -我喝不下了
Kings wear crowns. -I can't drink anymore.
那就别喝 戴上你的王冠
Well, then, don't. Wear your crown, sir.
不 -不 不
Oh, no. -No... no.
不要. -你的王冠 戴上你的王冠
No... no. -Your crown. Wear your crown
不要... -不要...
No... -No...
我帮你戴... -不要
Then let me crown... -No.
天啊 妈 -国王
Oh, my God. Mom! -King!
再见 妈妈 再见 亲爱的
Bye, Mom. -Okay. Bye, darling
谢谢你的眼药水
Thanks for the... the props
我有一些生意
We'll do some business.
再见 -再见
Yeah, bye. --Bye.
再见 -很高兴看到你
Bye. -Good to see you.
快滚吧
Go away.
真是浪费时间
What a complete fucking waste of time.
最好放手让尤恩去做
I mean, yeah, I... I think Ewan is best just left to it
我不知道 我不知道有没有时间 康
I don't know if there's time, Con.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表