剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
知道吗
You know what?
我在忙投资人会议的事
I'm up to my fucking eyeballs in investor conference shit,
我得去找格丽或...
so I should speak to Gerri.
我也不知道 各位 我觉得值得佩服的事很多
I don't know, guys, I would say there's a lot to admire.
是吗 你看到了吗?
Yeah, did you see?
他们的副媒体主任 是跳台滑雪选手 还参加过冬季奥♥运♥会
Their deputy of comms is a ski jumper, ex -Winter Olympian.
我看到了 -跳台滑雪选手?
Yeah, I saw. -A ski jumper?
你连站起来都有困难 你惨了
You can hardly stand up. You're fucked.
他们个个都是领奖学金的 那斯达克优等民族
Fullbrights coming out of their ass. NASDAQ master race.
是一群很了不起 很认真的年轻人
They're just a bunch of really impressive, very serious young people.
你看到他们收♥购♥那家 电玩发行商之后怎么样了吗?
Did you see what happened when they acquired the video game publisher?
留下来的人不到一成
Less than 10% retention.
他们像蚂蚁雄兵般地 横扫那个地方
They went through the place like fire ants.
全然的精英领导风格
Incredibly meritocratic.
心胸狭隘 怪异 残忍♥的混账 我们死定了
Insular, weird, brutal motherfuckers and we're dead.
别这样 你们听我说
Hey, come on guys, listen.
没错 他们是年轻 精实 但他们是欧洲人
Sure, they're young and they're fit, but they're European.
他们很软弱
They're soft.
被社会福利安全网呵护着
Hammocked in their social security safety nets.
度假度到发神经 还有免费的医疗
Sick on vacation mania, and free healthcare.
他们也许自以为是维京人 但我们是被狼养大的孩子
They may think they're Vikings, but we've been raised by wolves.
长♥期♥接触一种 叫做洛根罗伊的病原体
Exposed to a pathogen that goes by the name Logan Roy.
他们完全不知道我们的厉害 好吗?
And they have no idea what's coming to them, okay?
我们是飞机上的蛇
We're snakes on a plane.
你们知道他是电影人吧?
You guys clock that he's a movie guy?
我们需要一句说词 免得他问起现在正在烧钱的
We might need a line in case he queries the fucking cash incinerator
电影公♥司♥
that the studio is right now.
这该死的安全带好紧 快把我勒死了
Belt's so fucking tight. It's like strangling me.
肯 你紧张吗?
You nervous, Ken?
不紧张 他只是个普通人
No, he's just some guy.
冰人出动了
The Iceman.
我不知道 也许交易的事 让我有点焦虑 没错
I don't know, maybe a little anxious about the deal, sure.
你没事 你很稳
All right, you're good.
不过你每多挤出一块钱
Just, you know, fucking every dollar you squeeze makes us stronger
我们经营皮尔斯泛美网科时 就更强势一点
for when we do Pierce -ATN, yeah?
可能有点潮湿 但我们就看情形吧
Let's see how it goes.
期待跟冬奥选手见面吗?
I'm looking forward to meeting your winter Olympian.
安德瑞斯布洛克?他在索契领先七分
Andreas Bloc? The guy blew a seven point lead
还输了 他可能会紧张到失常 雷
at the Sochi Winter Games. He's a possible choker.
紧张到失常
Possible choker!
要往哪边走?
Where should we go?
马特森主席的再教育营在哪里?
Which way to Chairman Matsson's re -education camp?
请坐 是下一站 我们快出发了
Take a seat, it's next stop. We're about to leave.
还要等两件行李
Two more bags coming.
小西 很不错吧?
Shiv, pretty nice, huh?
我的鞋子已经脏了
I already got fucking mud on my sneaks.
真不错 -你喜欢那些商品吗?
Nice. -You like the merch?
喜欢 我一边盯着你 一边对着商品打手♥枪♥
I'm gonna jerk off over it while staring at you.
喜欢吗 你这个小婊♥子♥?我看到你了
You like that, you little bitch? I see you.
看窗外 -那是你吗?
Look out your window. -Is that you?
当然是我 比较英俊的那个
Yeah, of course that's me, the handsome one.
你的小吗?我的好小
Is yours small? Mine is fucking small.
我觉得熊在森林里拉屎的时候 会用这个
When a bear shits in the woods, it uses one of these, I think.
什么事 我再打给你 -好
Yeah. Let me call you back. -Yeah, great.
他们邀请部门主管去吃早午餐
So divisional heads, etc. are offered brunch
马特森要谈判团队的高层讨论
and Matsson's invited the negotiating team up top
你要的话他们会送我们上去
to get into it and they'll escort us if you want.
好 -明白
Yeah. -Okay.
要再讨论一次档案吗?看看用哪个切入点
Hey, you wanna walk the deck once more, talk the angles,
还有可预见及不可预见的情况
the foreseeable unforeseens?
不用了 我们没问题 计划没问题了
No, we're good. Good on the plan.
对 "每个人都有计划 直到嘴巴被人打了一拳"
Well, yeah, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
但是我...请容我补充一句 我看过有人一进去
But I might just add, I've seen guys going in,
姿态就摆得很高 但后来骑虎难下
playing hardball and then not being able to row back.
告诉你们 你们的爸爸 常常用笑话开场
Your dad, often, he would just start with a joke,
表示不管场面有多僵...
just to establish that no matter how tough things are...
这个数字没错吧?
That's the whole thing, right?
开价低于144 最终结果是不开心
Bringing an offer lower than 144, net result unhappiness.
开价高于144 最终结果是开心
Over 144, net result happiness.
对 每多一块 开心程度就大幅增加
Increasing exponentially with each additional dollar
直到卡尔拿到黄金降落伞时
until such time as Karl creams his pants
爽到升♥天♥
while dropping into his golden parachute.
目标是147 但希望可以拿到148
Aiming for 147, hoping for 148,
但有鉴于目前的况 145到146也能接受
but with everything, would settle for 145, 146.
大概就是这样吧?
Right? That's the whole of the game?
罗曼? -康
Rome. -Hey, Con.
我在弗兰克坎贝尔葬仪社 -我现在不方便讲电♥话♥
I'm at Frank E. Campbell. -Yeah, now it's not a good time.
你们可以讲一下电♥话♥吗?
Look, are you guys okay to talk?
因为...玛西娅来过
Because Marcia's been in.
她说要让他穿苏格兰裙
And she's talking about putting him in a kilt,
活像是湾市狂飙者合唱团的成员
like a fucking Bay City roller.
什么?
What?
是康打来的 玛西娅去过葬仪社 说要让爸穿苏格兰裙
It's Con. Marcia's been in, and they're talking about dad with a kilt.
什么? -对啊
What? -Yeah.
他不能自己搞定吗?感觉这只是在没事找事
Can he just fucking figure it out? Is it just drama?
对...我听到了 肯
Yeah, yeah. I heard that, Ken.
我现在也很忙
I got a pretty full plate here.
我刚取消了 跟克兰夫兰劳工阶级白人的活动
I just had to cancel on a room full of working class whites in Cleveland.
听着 我是真的很担心
So look, I am genuinely concerned
他看起来会很可笑 而且大家会怪我
that he will look odd and I'll be blamed.
康 谢谢你帮我们坐镇
Con, we appreciate you holding it down for us,
你要我们怎么帮你?
but what do you need from us?
放手让我去做
Carte blanche.
如果我要去防腐室发号♥施令
If I go in the embalming room and start throwing my weight around,
必须提出一些要求 但我不想之后被你们骂
I'm gonna need to make some asks, but I don't wanna get blamed.
别让他们逼你... -好 让你全权负责
Sure, okay, Con, carte blanche, you're empowered.
我们绝对不会怪你
No recriminations.
你要的话 可以传照片来
If you want, send photos or whatever.
不要...传什么照片?又不是去海边玩
Send photos? He's not taking him to the fucking beach.
不要传照片来 好 再见...
Don't send photos. Okay, bye, bye!
可以给我松饼吗?
Can I have a waffle, please?
看起来好好吃
Looks good.
对 正宗的北欧自助餐 太感谢你了
Serious Scandi spread here. Thank you so much.
突袭 你上钩了 他们要把你养肥了再杀
Ambush, he took the bait, fattened for the kill.
祝你们好运 -谢谢
Hi. -Good luck, everybody.
你好吗? -大家好
Hello. -How you doing?
你好 -你好
Hey, gang! -Hi there.
早安 -你好吗?
Hi, morning! -How you doing?
艾芭? 午安 媒体公♥关♥部
Ebba? Good afternoon! Comms and public affairs.
卡洛丽娜 -没错
Karolina. -Yes, exactly.
你看起来很好 神采奕奕
You look well, very refreshed.
你好 我是汤姆
Hi, Tom.
奥斯卡古强生吗 我是汤姆 -我是
Oskar? I'm Tom.
汤姆...希柏婉的汤姆?
Tom, Tom of Siobhan?
对...还有泛美网科
Yeah... And ATN.
所以我跟这件事其实没有关系
So I'm not really part of this whole situation.
若你想找人带你参观我们的森林
And yeah, if you want a little guide of our forest,
也就是韦斯达 就...随时吩咐
the mighty oaks of Waystar and the deadwood, just give me a nod.
好 -找你就对了?
Okay? -You're the guy?
找我就对了 好 很高兴见到你
I'm the guy. All right, good to see you.
冷静点 兄弟 留一点给我们
Easy, buddy. Leave some for us.
你要吗 我可以跟你分
Would you like some? I'm happy to share.
我...我代谢很快 因为我很有活力
I metabolize fast because I'm dynamic.
安德瑞斯 你好
Andreas! Hey, man.
他们说你在索契差点拿到铜牌
They tell me that you nearly got a bronze at Sochi.
那是上辈子的事了
Another lifetime, you know.
是啊
Oh, man!
你差点就成名了
That's almost huge, man, you know?
就差十分之一秒
Those darn tenths of a second, huh?
那家伙是个混球
That guy's a dick.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表