剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
空调的电费是多少
What's the air-con bill?
希德很喜欢这种空间感
Well, yeah, Cyd really loves the sense of space
很有意思
It's certainly interesting
她人呢
Where is she?
希德吗 歌♥剧汇演季期间
Cyd? Oh, she doesn't tend to stay late
她一般不会待太晚 你来了 希德
when it's opera season. Oh. Hey, Cyd
老板 我刚刚在忙 没看见你
Oh, boss. I didn't see you. I was busy
不过 我看到我的社交秘书
But I can see that my social secretary's
正在招待您 -你们看那盘试镜了吗
been looking after you. -Have you watched the tape?
汤姆呢 -什么
Tom? -Hmm?
凯莉的试镜带 你看了吗
Kerry's tape. Have you watched it?
你觉得如何
What do you think?
凯莉的吗
Of Kerry?
是说她的主持人试镜表现吗
What do I think of her audition to be an anchor?
对
Yes
这个.. 您怎么看 洛根
Well, did you... What... what do you think, Logan?
不不不 你先说
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You go first
我... 还挺喜欢的
Well, I think... I think I liked it
她有两把刷子的 -确实
I mean, she's got something. -Oh, she really does.
那我们....
Yeah, should we.
给她一档栏目怎么样
You thinking of giving her a slot?
因为我个人觉得
Because I... I personally think
这会很有意思
that... that could be a very interesting idea.
对吧 -我不参与
Right? -I'm keeping out.
她是我的助手
She's my assistant.
我来插手的话 显得太不专业了
It would be very unprofessional of me to get involved
你们俩位英明的领导做主就行
Whatever you two geniuses think.
现在我想给大家鼓鼓劲 讲一小段
Now, I want to talk to them, a little speech
在中间某个地方
Somewhere down here in the middle
能近距离跟大家接触
Man of the people.
晚上好 我是凯莉·卡斯特拉巴特
Good evening, I'm Kerry Castell abate,
以下是今晚的热点新闻 -目前还行
and these are our top stories tonight. -Doing great so far
你看上去很蠢
You look stupid
密苏里州警...警方..密苏里州警方
Missouri State poli... police... Missouri State Police
发布了安珀警戒 -惨不忍♥睹
have issued an AMBER Alert... -Oh, my goodness.
官方认为 已有两名儿童被绑♥架♥
As two children are believed to have been abducted
他们最后一次 出现在大众视线 是在
They were last seen outside the school gates
学校大门 等待母亲接回
waiting for their mother to collect them
好突然的笑容
And then sudden smile
警方呼吁大家...
The police are appealing for anyone.
必须表现得自然点 不然机器人身份就露馅了
Must act natural to fool the humans.
一项医学研究表明…
And a new medical study has found that.
她真的播得一团糟
She's doing the shit out of this news
最多可以延长五年寿命而三杯…
Can extend your life up to five years while three cups..
爸曾经是神一样的存在 -将减短至两年 谁会想到呢
Man, Dad was a god. -Can reduce it by two. Who knows?
也许是时候改为喝茶了
Maybe it's time to switch to tea
但是 明天他就要把公♥司♥卖♥♥给瑞典黑客
But tomorrow, he's selling the empire to a 4chan Swede
还给被潜的人安排工作
and dishing out jobs for blow ies.
小西 -你好哇
Shiv? -Hey
桑蒂
Uh, Sandi, hi.
希望你不介意
Uh, I hope you don't mind.
我正准备给你发信息的
I was gonna try and send something
但是一想 干脆直接打给你算了 事情有点急
but I thought I'd just call'cause it's kind of urgent.
你方便吗 -这个
Hope that's okay. -Um, uh
方便 不介意 怎么了
yeah, no, of course. Um, what's up?
是康纳婚礼的事吗
Is it about Connor's wedding?
我真的很抱歉去不了
Because that was such a regretful no.
不不不 完全两码事
No. No, no, no. This is completely different.
是 关于我们上回聊的 以及你的报价
It's, uh, just about our chat and your pitch.
你知道的 我刚刚在想
You know, I was just, well, thinking
也许是我太草率了
may be I was a little hasty
这样啊 -对
Uh-huh! -Yeah.
你的哥哥们也这样觉得吗 还是依然拒绝
And do your siblings feel the same or still no?
不清楚 我还没找到合适的机会
Well, no, I haven't had a chance
跟他们谈这个 但是我打算时不时聊聊
to talk to them about it yet, but I'm gonna bounce it around
看看能不能说服他们 因为你懂的
see if I can't persuade them, because, you know,
我也觉得... 多赚点钱
I agree there's a... There's a lot of upside there
确实有很多好处
to get a little more money
这一点我当然同意
Well, I mean, obviously, I agree,
但是 董事会就在明天了 小西
but, uh, the board meeting is tomorrow, Shiv.
那你看 我能不能.
Uh, well, look, can I just.
我可以再联♥系♥你吗
Can I put you on alert,
万一还有讨论的余地
just in case there is room for a discussion there?
我只想说.. 这还是尚待争论的问题
And... and just to say that this is a live issue for me.
你知道的 也许
You know, may be..
也许我们不会直接默许 也许...
Maybe we don't just wave this through. May be.
可能这会激怒我爸
Maybe it pisses off my dad
但也有可能不会
but maybe that's okay
对吗 -对 当然
Yeah? -Yeah. Absolutely
我们回头再聊 可以吗 桑蒂
Maybe we can circle back. Is that okay, Sandi?
今日美国...
And the USA Today..
再放一次 再放一次 -太好看了 太好看了
Again, again, again. -It's so good. It's so good
太诡异了
Oh, what! Kinky!
再放一次 -再播一遍
One more. -Roll it through again
还要看吗 -最后一次
Again -One more.
快按按钮啊
Go press the button.
晚上好 我是凯莉·卡斯特拉巴特
Good evening, I'm Kerry Castell abate.
如果他在电视播这个 就很容易被打包成
If he puts this on air, this is, like, easily packaged
完全丧失判断力和控制力的证据 -是的
as symptomatic of total loss of judgement and control. -Yeah.
各位 他们已经
Um, guys, they're actually.
是的 我知道..
Yeah, I know..
直升机已经在坪里等了
Transpo's on the tarmac.
等着带你们去康纳的婚礼彩排
It's waiting to take you to Connor's rehearsal
他在催我
He's texting me.
是吗 好吧, -这可太... 太特别了
Oh, he is? Yep. -This is... this is special
我... 我觉得 要更稳固一点比较好
I... I'd prefer something a little more stable.
没事 我又不会长篇大论
Yeah. Uh, no, there's no need for a song and dance.
简单点 真诚点 就行
Let's keep it cheap and cheerful
汤姆 -在
Tom? -Yeah?
你可以介绍我入场吗
Will you, uh, do a little intro for me?
调动一下气氛 -站…站在上面吗
Sprinkle a little sugar? -Up... up there?
是的 -当然
Yeah. -Of course.
在上面...当然 -好的
On the... Yeah, sure. -Yeah.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
各位 大家好
Hey, guys. Hey. Hi
就是来问候大家 请大家靠近点
Just want to say hi. Um, come on over.
过去几周很忙
Yeah, it's been a tough few weeks
伴随着即将到来的选举
Election coming into view, um..
很感谢大家 也感谢我的"犯罪同伙“希德
Yeah, I appreciate you all and Cyd, my partner in crime.
希望大家 继续
And, uh, from my POV,you know,
保持干劲 因为我们在蒸蒸日上
keep cranking 'cause we're doing great
业绩每周上升百分之三
Up three percent in the demo week over week
但是我们可以做得更好
But, you know, we can do more, uh
可以每年上升百分之十五
up 15 percent, uh,year over year.
还有
And, uh..
大家...做得很好 那么很荣幸地欢迎
Just... It's great work. And, uh, Just w... Real pleasure
大人物来给我们讲话
to have the big man here to give us some, uh
请上台来 先生
some support. So, sir. Up you come
来吧 需要帮助吗 不用吗 好的
Okay. Come on up. Want help? No? Okay
要贴面礼吗
I could give you a kiss from here
下午好 各位下午好
Good afternoon, everybody. Good afternoon.
每年同比上升百分之十五
Uh, 15 percent up year on year?
可惜的是 我们的支出上升了百分之四十
Well, it's a shame we're up 40 on costs,
但是我猜... 我猜最后都会扯平的
but I guess... I guess it even s itself out in the end
是这回事吗
I mean, does it?
十五等于四十吗 各位
Is 15 equal to 40, pal?
不等于 不等于 很好
No. -No! Good!
看来脑子还算得清数
Good head for numbers!
好吧 你们都是好员工,
All right. You're good folks
你们都是翘楚 不然也不会站在这
You're the best or you wouldn't be in here.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表