剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
为了避税
it might be smart tax-wise
最好把画留在日内瓦保险库
to just leave them in the Geneva vault
去他的 还不如烧了 找保险公♥司♥理赔去
Oh, fuck it. Why not just burn them for the insurance, no?
那财务方面可就美梦成真了
Yeah, that would be the dream. Financially speaking
大家好 -对了
Hey, everyone. -Yes
格雷格 -格雷格
Hey, Greg. -Greg
你们好
Hey.
以防走漏消息
In case it comes out
我们先告诉你 有张纸上写了你的名字
we wanted you to be aware that you're on a piece of paper
是洛根写的 关于他的心愿
Uh, a side letter left by Logan with.
和开销的补充条款, -好的
some wishes and disbursements. -Okay. Yeah
关于...什么的 什么方式
In... in what, uh, capacity? In... in what fashion?
你的名字在 写的杂项里
You're in addendum of miscellaneous matters
用铅笔写的...
in pencil.
还有一个问号♥ -虽然 但是
with a question mark. -Nevertheless.
爸可能曾经希望我接替他
Dad may have said he wanted me to take over.
就是说 有一种合理的推断是
And so then, maybe the natural conclusion might perhaps be
我是他的替代
I'd be his number two.
想得挺美 孩子
Nice try, kid.
他写下来 可能是怕 忘了你的名字
He... he probably wrote it down so he can remember your name
我们关系很好的, -你们关系还很好哪
We had a good rapport. -You had a good rapport?
我觉得 他不太想看见你
I feel like he already wanted to see less of you
他应该不是想
That's probably, like, 50/50
开除你 就是想杀了你
fire Greg or kill Greg.
我觉得这个问号♥不是那个意思
I think that it's not that kind of question mark.
有可能是...在思索
I think it's uh um possibly...it's a wonder
那不过是信手乱涂 我们只是通知你
It's a doodle. We just wanted you to be aware.
大家
Oh, hey.
抱歉 玛西娅让我告诉你们
Sorry. Marcia wanted me to let you know that there's some words
有个非正式的... -好的
down, some informal... -Okay
有好多事要考虑
Well, there's a lot to consider.
要不 我们董事会之前再碰头
Should we reconvene before the board meeting
交换意见吧 -好
to pool thoughts? -Yeah
就这样
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
是真的吗 弗兰克
Is it real, Frank?
我不知道
I don't know.
爸想要我接管吗
My dad wanted me to take over?
这个吧
Well,
有时候 他有时真这么想 你知道的
sometimes. You know that he did. Sometimes.
他让我痛恨他 然后就死了
He made me hate him, then he died.
我以为他不喜欢我
I feel like he didn't like me.
我让他失望了
I disappointed him
不是的 别瞎想
No. No. Come on.
我们总会想象可怕的东西
We think these grand horror things,
就是这种时刻 那些冰棚
at times like these, these ice shelves are gonna
夜里突然出现 把我们脑袋切掉 都不是真的
come at us in the night and take our heads off. It's not true.
他是个混♥蛋♥老头 但是他爱你
He was an old bastard. And he loved you
他是爱你的
He loved you.
你真这么想
You think?
没错
I think so.
如果我争取到他们的支持 你会加入吗
If I get them in behind me, will you follow?
肯 你已经酝酿了其他计划
Ken, you've got stuff cooking
看起来势头良好
You seem so well.
你真的准备回来吗
You really want back in?
我心里想
Part of me is just like
要不干脆就让那个可怜的孤儿如愿以偿好了
"Well, let's just give the poor orphan what he wants."
抱歉 我也不知道我怎么了 这样说不好
Sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me. That's not good
没必要 我懂 我懂的
No, no, no. I get it, yeah
这只是临时职位
I mean, it is interim.
好吧
Well...
希望如此
So long as it is
你什么意思 你想说什么
What do you mean? What are you thinking?
我们之间还算不错吧
It's felt good. Us, right?
当然 -但现在...
Yeah. -And now, does this.
感觉还好吗 刚才那事让你感觉好吗
feel good? Like, does that feel good? It's.
你怎么样了
How're you doing?
不好说
I don't know
你呢
You?
尽管他不是我的老爹 不过
Well, he wasn't my dad but, you know,
还是...
he's...
很令人难过
It's sad.
没错
Yeah.
我想 你把赌注押错了
I guess you already picked the wrong horse
你把赌注押在了一匹死马上了 -别这样
You might've picked the dead horse. -Don't
你会后悔的 我们不如友善点说话
You'll regret it. Let me show you some kindness.
这可不是我的风格
Not my thing.
老实说
You know, honestly.
我已经
I guess I'm just,
慢慢地开始接受事实
Slowly coming to accept that.
其实是我们害死了他 -小西
we killed him. -Shiv.
没错 就是我们 他在飞机上去世了
No, we did. He died on the plane
要不是因为我们
And he wouldn't have been on the plane
他也不会坐上那架飞机
except that we made him get on there
这确实是个很冷酷的现实 -世事难料
So that's just very cool. -Anything could've happened
你也不可能料想到 会发生这样的事
A million things could've happened
我只是不想给自己开脱
I just don't wanna fake myself out.
如果我们答应了GOJO的条件
If we had said yes to GoJo, then...
他可能还能活个二十年
he might've been around for 20 more years
还有机会哄孙子睡觉
So he could rock his grandkids to sleep
正如他"梦寐以求"的那样
As he was evidently so keen to do.
没错
Yeah.
不过 现在说什么都晚了 不是吗
Well, that's fucked now, isn't it? So.
别 别这样
Don't. Just stop
我有点恼火
I'm angry.
老爹走了 我妈更糟糕
My dad died. And my mom is a fucking disaster.
我的丈夫也…
And my husband is
还有凯莉 玛西娅...
And Kerry, and Marcia, and.
我感觉 只有我一个人 失去所有
It... it... it feels like I'm the only one who lost something
真正在乎的东西
that they actually fucking
而且 这些东西再也不会回来了
wanted here and it's not coming back, so...
对
Yeah
西沃恩 你还记得
Siobhan, do you remember when
我们第一次见面的时候吗
we first knew one another?
在法国的时候 我第一次坐飞机去见你
The first time in France when I flew to you?
在那段 对你来说 同样煎熬的时期
And it was that very difficult time for you
我还给你寄了那些亲笔手写的纸条
And I'd sent you... all those handwritten notes.
还有第一次
And then the first time
你穿着那件美丽的丝绸衬衫
that you were wearing that very... fine silk shirt
我把手接在你的肩膀上
And I put my arm around you
不停地问你 “你喜欢这样吗
I said, I kept asking, "Do you like this?
你喜欢吗”
Do you like this?"
最后你说 “我都喜欢”
And you said, eventually, "I like it all."
当然记得...
Yeah, well...
那已经是很久前的事了
That was a while ago, wasn't it?
没有想象中那么久
Not that long
确实是很久以前的事了
No, it was a while back
科林还穿牛仔裤吗 -看起来是的
Colin does jeans? -Yeah.
你看他那副不知所措的样子 手都不知道放哪
He doesn't know what the fuck to do with himself. Look at his arms.
就像找不到主人的狗子
He looks like a dog without its person
有意思
Fun.
科林有孩子了吗
Colin has a kid?
老天 还真没注意
Shit. Didn't even notice.
这是怎么回事 -你怎么看
What the fuck now? -What do we think?
怎么...屋子里怎么有只狗
There's a dog... There's a dog in the house
玛西娅
Marcia.
玛西娅这只汪汪队成员是怎么回事
Marcia, so, what's with the... the "Ruff-ruff"?
特勤局正在全面搜查这个地方
The Secret Service are conducting a sweep.
杰瑞德·门肯 已经在来的路上了
Jeryd Mencken is en route
我想今天还是算了吧
I'm not sure that I want that today actually
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表