剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thanks.
是的 谢谢 你真棒 -好 回头联♥系♥
Yeah, thanks. Top notch! -Great, call you back.
告诉她什么 我们错定七十亿吗
Tell her what? We anchor at seven?
没问题
Not a problem
好
Yeah.
不会太侮辱人吧
Not too insulting?
不 不会 确实有点侮辱人
No. It's fine. I mean, it's insulting
但不算伤感情
but it's not like you're
毕竟她对你没什么感情
wasting relationship capital. She hates you
从六十亿开始吧 但语气别太认真
Start at six. But like you're kidding around
七十亿比较稳妥 对吧
Seven is what we soft-floated, right?
先报六十亿吧 打击一下她的弱点
Six. Find something we've lost conviction on
让她知道
just to let her know that
我们不是天真无知的乡下人
we're not Terry fucking Turnip Truck over here
你好 南
Hi, Nan!
我很难开口 恐怕你也很难接受...
This may be hard to say for me and to tear for you..
谢谢
Thank you.
南 我们觉得...
Hi, Nan. So I think we're looking at.
我们有信心把价格开在八十亿
Were very relaxed about the eight billion landing spot
真不像话
This is disgusting
但 谢谢你们
But thank you.
我们需要一点时间 -好的
We'l I just need a minute. -Okay.
好
Right.
他们不满意
They didn't love it.
你觉得他们出了多少
What are they up to, do you think?
我不知道 -我不想失去这买♥♥卖♥♥ 汤米
I don't know. -I don't wanna lose this, Tommy
你想直接提高价格吗 到多少
You wanna just jump right up? What to?
打给你老婆 打给小西
Call your wife. Call Shiv.
她很欣赏八十亿的报价
So, she appreciates eight
是吗 她很欣赏吗 很好
Yeah? She appreciates it? Cool.
但 她想知道 是否还有小小的提价空间
But she wonders if there's a little more upside.
好
Okay
阿泰
Telly.
喂
Hello.
八十五亿 我们的...资金够吗 阿泰
Eight-five. Can we... can we go there, T?
我不知道 财团的 确切组成
Well, I... I don't have the precise composition
和即期汇票金额
of our consortium and, obviously, DD
但 我了解对方的价值 我觉得我们可以
But I know the asset and I think we can get there.
你在对看游艇目录打手♥枪♥吗 阿泰
You fucking jerking it to your yacht catalogue there, T?
伙计们 这太激动人心了
This is exciting, guys!
谢谢你 泰勒斯 你的建议不错
Thanks, Tell is. That's a great insight.
他要收我们两亿美元的战略咨♥询♥费
He's gonna bill us 200 mil for that strategy advice.
有电♥话♥进来
Incoming.
喂 汤姆
Hello? Tom?
好 他想跟我们聊聊
Okay. He wants a discussion
怎么 爸让汤姆来跟进吗 科林不在吗
What? Dad's-got To m on this? What? Was Colin not available?
小西 -去你的 山人
Hey, Shiv. -Fuck you, man mountain!
听着 我们想确认一下
Hey! So look, we were just wondering
自己是不是被耍了 因为目前都只是指示性报价
if we're not being played a little here since this is all indicative.
好吧 他报价多少 汤姆
Okay, What did he go up to, Tom?
我不能告诉你 -说吧汤姆 你能告诉我
I can't tell you that. -Come on, Tom, you can tell me.
他报了九十亿吗 没有 对吧
Did he go to nine? He didn't go to nine, did he?
我们在想 同等条件下
We were just wondering, you know, all things being equal
资产的价值是固定的
the asset does have a price
没有必要为了怄气而加价
and it would be crazy to add an emotional premium here
我们要不要找找关系
So should we be looking for a back door.on this?
爸的上限是多少?
What's Dad's ceiling?
你们的上限是多少
Well, what's your ceiling?
你先说 汤米 互信共赢兄弟
You go first, Tommy. Build that trust, br uh.
他的上限是…
His ceiling is..
你♥爸♥...
Your dad is just.
我不能说…
I can't say...
小西 我们能谈谈吗
Shiv, could we just talk?
我们的上限是一百二十亿 -别扯啦
Our ceiling is 12. -Fuck off!
真的 -好吧 当然
Yeah. -Okay, sure.
我们的也是 挂了
Ours, too. Okay
我觉得 爸可能会冲九 九十五
I think Dad is gonna go to nine. 9,5
所以 我们需要出九十五 能行吗 泰利斯
So we need to be at 9,5. Right, Tell is?
那个啥 我在想…
You know what, I wonder..
我在想 咱们要不别扣扣搜搜了 直接喊一百吧
I wonder if we don't nickel and dime it and we just go to ten.
我们认为 爸会喊八十五或九十
So, we think Dad's at eight-five, nine.
所以 我们出九十五 压死他们
So, we go nine-five to top them out.
但是一百 只是为了表明我们很认真吗
But ten? Just to show that were really serious?
只不过是多了五亿
That's just an extra half bil?
这是决胜点 我们会直接拿下
It's definitive. It ends the conversation.
就算是为了拿下它 也是一个很大的数目
Well, that's a pretty penny for a conversation ender
我就不能在她的破保险杠里爽一下吗
Can't I just, like, jizz in her Break Bumper?
我们能圆♥满♥拿下
It rounds it out
是 能圆♥满♥拿下
Oh, it rounds it out, yeah
确实可以 这个数字拉开了不少差距
It does that, it makes it extremely divisible.
你们应该知道 5亿美元是多少吧
I mean, you do know what half a billion dollars is, right?
等于500个一百万美元
500 million dollars?
当然知道 -泰勒斯
Yeah. -Tell is...
100万美元等于1000个一千美元 你们都知道吧
A million is a thousand thousand. You do know that.
500倍的1000个一千美元现钱
500 times a thousand thousand of actual money
我们大可以花在雪地摩托和寿司上
that we could be spending on snowmobiles and sushi.
确实是我们的极限
It's getting top py.
但是 如果能成为首选竞标者 就太值了
but it would be great to be the preferred bidder here.
但 这真的值得吗
But is it actually worth it?
我觉得 标主就会开出这个价
It's worth what the top bidder will pay, I guess.
我真希望我也像你一样 读过哈佛商学院 阿泰
I really wish I went to Harvard Business School like you, T.
和像你这样的智力巨人谈话
It is intimidating talking to an intellectual giant
令人生畏
like yourself.
百吗 -百
Ten? -Ten.
我是说
I mean...
好吧 行 一百就一百 去他的吧
Okay. Yeah, ten. Fuck you. Ten.
所以 南 听着
So. Nan, look.
我们喜欢你们公♥司♥ 和你们的传统
We love the company and the heritage.
我们想提出一个 我们认为能够体现公♥司♥价值的报价
and we'd like to make an offer that we think values the company
结束这场商谈 画下句点
and ends the conversation and closes this out.
象征性地与你们握握手
On an indicative handshake
我们希望带领皮尔斯集团步入下一个辉煌
we'd like to take Pierce to the next stage
我们出价一百亿美元
of its evolution with a bid of ten billion dollars
这给了我们很多思考的余地
That gives us something to think about.
她们不再接受其他竞标者出价了
So they're not accepting another bidder
你说什么
Excuse me?
她们说 她们已经接受了足以结束商谈的报价
They said they've received a conversation-ending offer
告诉她们 我会往上加 -她说 她们很满意目前的报价
Tell the m I'll go up. -She says they're content
简直放屁
That's bullshit.
她们给我的印象 像是九十五以上
I get the impression it's upwards of 9,5
他们可真天才 一百亿吗
Fucking geniuses. Ten?
我感觉像是一百亿
I get a ten feeling.
感觉我们应该开点香槟庆祝庆祝
Kind of feels like we should fucking open some champagne.
我要回洛杉矶 回到我的卧室
I am going back to LA to retire to my bedroom
非常粗暴地 让自己爽一把
and pull myself off quite aggressively hard
非常感谢你的邀约
Thankyou very much.
副驾是我的 -等下
Shotgun. -Hang on!
你能给我开免提吗 小西 -好啊 是汤姆
Will you speakerphone me, Shiv? -Yeah. It's Tom
大家好
Hi! Okay.
你们爸也在 他有个口信
So, I have your dad and he has a message
恭喜你们 说出了最大的数字 一群他妈的白♥痴♥
Congratulations on saying the biggest number, you fucking morons
我们应该气到他了
I think we got him.
是啊
Yeah.
是我
It's me.
蒙代尔...
Mondale...
没事的
It's okay.
回来了
Hey.
抱歉 我吵醒你了吗
Sorry, did I wake you?
没有 我以为你要住酒店
No. I thought you were hotel ing.
就是回来换几件衣服
I needed wardrobe access, actually
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表