剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
不要把我见不得人的秘密公诸于世 比较好
maybe we keep my... my terrible secret a secret, you know?
好吧…
Okay...
这样吧 让我想一下
Yeah, look, let me have a think about that
我得接个电♥话♥ 待会儿再打给你
I gotta... I gotta take this. I'll... I'll call you back
纳特 丹佛任务控制中心的情况如何
Nate. How's things in Mission Control Denver?
小西 你在泛美网科吗
Are you in at ATN, Shiv?
在楼上
Upstairs.
放手让他们去做 这是爸的规矩
Leave it to them. Dad's rules
他们必须报道恐吓事件
Well, they need to be covering the intimidation s
小西 这真是暗黑到一个地步
It's pretty dark, Shiv.
谁监视警卫 我啊
Who watches the watchmen? I fucking do
数据漂亮吗
Are you getting good numbers?
很好 我在看气象
Good. Just watching the weather.
乌云在内华达州集结
Storm clouds in Nevada
我们控制住了
We got people in line
威斯康辛也有动荡 但是
A disturbance in Wisconsin, but.
对 很害怕 但情况很好
Yeah, scared but good.
地区数据是…
Precinct data's..
宾夕法尼亚 和亚利桑那 可能是硬仗
Pennsylvania, Arizona could be tough
我们保持联络
Let's keep this channel open.
讨论马特森 我 还有改革泛美网科的事
On all things Matsson and me and the new ATN, yeah?
讨论所有的好事
All things good
好 希门尼斯胜选
All right, so Jimenez wins
手一挥 通过交易
and he just waves the fuckin' deal through
那我们怎么办
and then we're what?
做困兽之斗 找董事会?
I guess fuckin'last ditch, the board?
还有股东?
The shareholders?
好的 杰瑞德想面对面谈
Okay, Jeryd wants face-to-face.
好 也找我吗
Okay. Me, too?
不太可能 我问了
I doubt it. I'm asking
你要不要试试吉尔 或直接找希门尼斯
Do you wanna try Gil or maybe direct to Jimenez?
感觉有点太迫切了 也许先等一天再说
It feels kinda sweaty. Maybe I wait a day
我是说 就是他妈今天了 对吧
A day... I mean, I guess today's the fucking day, right?
今天是冤大头找上门的日子
Like, today's the day the rooster puts its head in our hands
是我们最有筹码的时刻
Today is the moment of maximum leverage
对 看来就只找我
Yep. No, it looks like just me
我们两个人都去有点挤 -叫他去死吧
It's a bit tight for both of us. -Fuck him.
好了 -快去...没问题 没问题 -我正要去
All right, go... Sure, sure. -Going
你那里 有什么结果 再跟我说
Let me know what you come up with
嘿 拉瓦 -嘿 听着
Hey, Rava. -Hey, listen.
我们都没事 但是... -好
We... We are all okay, but... -Yeah
心里有点慌
we're a bit freaked out
有辆SUV...
There is an SUV with..
我们觉得有辆SUV...在跟踪我们
Well, we think there's an SUV, and it's... it's following us.
我们可以去办公室吗
So, can we come to the office?
因为 你办公室的安保很好吧
Because you... you have good security at the office
看得到牌照号♥码吗
What's the license plate?
牌照号♥码是T3. -是TR吗 对
The license, it's T... 3, I think. -Is it T, TR? Right
可能是我的车
'Cause it's probably... it's probably mine.
我不想吓到苏菲 所以就派人去了
I didn't want Sophie to freak, so I just... I just action ed it
你...
Are you? You're..
我的天啊 你派人跟踪我
Oh, my god, you're having me followed?
用秘密监视来表达关心?
This is covert surveillance to show you care?
肯 你在搞什么鬼啊
The actual fuck, Ken?
只是让她和艾弗森多一层保护
Just an extra layer of bubble wrap
你们没事吧 你没事吧
Are you guys okay? You okay?
她也没事吧 -她很害怕 肯
Is she okay? -She's scared, Ken
我也很害怕 -拉瓦 拉瓦 听着
Okay? I'm... I am scared. -Rava. Rava, listen.
你就... -我不知道他们...
Just... -I don't know what they're...
有地方失火了 有人在恐吓我们
There is... There is shit burning, there is intimidation.
我不懂到底… -放轻松
I don't understand what's... -Relax
放轻松 好吗
Okay? Relax.
告诉苏菲 我爱她
Tell Sophie I love her,
我做的一切 都是因为爱她
and that is why I do everything I do
好吗 苏菲
Okay, Soph?
苏菲 我爱你 宝贝
Soph, I love you, sweetie, okay?
不会发生什么事的
Nothing's gonna happen.
出口民调结果是希门尼斯胜选
Exit polls say Jimenez, okay?
我不会让任何人欺负你的 好吗
I won't let the world push you. Okay, sweetie?
好
Okay.
肯
Ken.
嘿 伙计 我只是打来 祝你好运
Hey, man. Just... Just calling to say good luck
数据很不错 -谢了 兄弟
Great numbers. -Thanks, man
之前我说话有点冲 我要跟你道歉
And listen, apologies if... if things got a bit heated.
发生太多糟心事了
A lot of shit going down.
胜利巴士和一群烂人在密尔瓦基闹事
Victory vans, his shitheads kicking off in Milwaukee
泛美网科要报道吗 -要 我会去谈的
ATN wanna cover? -yeah, I'll... talk
但是 得放手让他们去做
but gotta let them do their thing, but yeah
对 -好
Yeah. -Okay.
听着 丹尼尔在你那里吗
Listen, you got Daniel there?
我看一下
You know, let me... let me see.
请进
Yeah, come in
肯德尔·罗伊找您 您在吗
Sir, you here for Kendall Roy?
嘿 肯德尔 -嘿 丹
Hey, Kendall. -Hey, Dan.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man.
祝你好运
Good luck
我只想说…祝你好运
Good luck. Just... just best of luck
谢了 很高兴跟你聊
Thanks, man. Great to speak
但 大选结束后
But... But when this is over
我们得认真谈谈科技业的事
I think there needs to be a big conversation about tech
我只想说这件事
is all I'd say.
很高兴和你聊 我让纳特来听
Great to speak. I'm gonna put Nate back on
好 还有... 希望 最有能力
Sure, and... may the best man
最能保护美国就业机会
who will, you know, protect American jobs
约束科技业 而且叫做丹尼尔的人赢
and rein in tech and is called Daniel win, you know?
改天再聊 祝你顺心 兄弟
Let's catch up. Have... have a good one, man.
当然 兄弟
Yeah, sure. Sure, man.
今晚 我会在这里盯场
You know, tonight, my eye is just right here
确保一切公平 好吗
making sure it's fair as fuck, all right?
祝你有个愉快的夜晚 兄弟
Have a good night, man.
记得喝水
Stay hydrated.
嘿 快进来, -好
Hey. Come on. -Yeah. Hell yeah
谢谢
Thank you.
好忙哟 你们好
Busy, busy. Hello, hello
瞧你 都快发疯了
Look at you, loss in'it.
像个杀千刀的输家
Like a massive fuckin'loser.
是啊 都怪你
Yeah. Well, I blame you.
连康纳都搞不定
Couldn't deliver Connor, huh?
泛美网科不敢播造假的新闻
ATN scared to run all the fraud.
我从来不插手这些事
Well, I keep my hands out, you know?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你找我♥干♥吗 我很忙
Fuck you. What is this? 'Cause, you know, I'm quite busy
你很忙吗 -对 我很忙
You're busy? -Yes, I am busy.
我又不是骑车四处跑的外卖♥♥员
I don't run around town like some fuckin' food bike guy, you know?
我有两件事想说
Just wanted to say a couple things
好
Yeah.
直截了当
Very directly
我们还是觉得有胜算 -当然
We still think we can win. -Sure
但是 我现在把心思放在败选上
But I am very focused on losing.
好
All right.
胜选很简单
Winning is easy
赢了就一切水到渠成 -当然
Winning would take care of itself. -Sure.
但如果我输了.
But if I lose..
我得琢磨混球所谓的叙事
I need to work on what assholes would call "the narrative."
例如"叛党选战被沿岸自♥慰♥工厂
Like "insurgent campaign unfairly maligned as extremist
抹黑成极端主义者”
by the coastal masturbation factories."
没错 如果我败选
Exactly, if I lose,
我要你们正确描述为 虽败犹荣
I want it correctly characterized as a huge victory
表现出人意料之外的好 好吗
Over performed. All right?
我想当总统
I wanna be a president.
希望你能帮我坐上大位
I want you to be a partner in that
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表