剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
谢谢.
Thank you..
嘿 很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
Hey, good to see you, good to see you.
嘿 谢谢
Hey. Thank you
你讲得太好了 -谢谢
That was perfect. -Thank you.
晚点聊? -好的
Talk later? -Yes.
太感谢了 谢谢
Thanks so much. Thank you
保重 -谢谢
Take care. -Thank you
待会儿详细跟你说 但我刚刚跟艾芭谈过
We'll fill you in later, but very interesting conversation. Ebba.
小西说 要找个美国本土CEO来安抚门肯
Shiv floating a US CEO to placate Mencken.
看看那个玩意儿 天啊
Look at that thing. Jesus
他没有传照片给你们吗 你们没有看过?
He never sent you pictures? You never saw this?
有吗 我没看过
Did he? No, I... I never saw this
你们呢 -没有
Did you guys? -No.
没错 他付了很划算的价钱
Yeah. He got it on a deal
天啊 -他那时很满意
Oh, man. -He was really pleased
据我所知...
It was a..
这是一个网络宠物用品商 建造的
It was a dot com pet supply guy who built it, I believe
什么 -但那个人后来不想要了
What? -But that guy decided against.
对 是的 -真的吗 你是说真的?
Yeah. Yeah. -Really? Are you serious?
他跟斯大林和利伯拉契竞标吗
Was he in a bidding war with Stalin and Liberace?
是不是
Right?
爸...
Pop sort of.
我想 他是不愿意入土
I think he didn't wanna go in the ground
我认为 他不愿意多想这件事
And I think he didn't wanna think about it too much
所以 在拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥了这个 就这样了
so I think he just went in for it at auction and, boom.
猫食奥兹曼迪亚斯
Cat food Ozymandias.
他好像一口气花了五百万
I think it was five mill all in.
但 可以永久使用这间墓室
But that's forever.
对 -当然了
Yeah. -Obviously.
五百万?
Five mill?
真划算 -对
Good deal. -Yeah
来 我带你们参观
Come on, I'll show you round.
这里可以抵税吗 因为严格说起来 这算住♥宅♥?
Is it also a tax write-off? 'Cause it's technically a residence?
是啊
Yeah.
你有兴趣?
You interested?
是啊 有机会了解他
Yeah, a chance to get to know him?
我得去跟威拉谈谈
I'll have to talk to Willa
我死后 本来想冷冻保存 但是…
I was crazy for cryogenics, but yeah.
有机会睡上铺 我也不会拒绝
I wouldn't say no to a top bunk
你呢
You?
我不知道
Man, I don't know.
是啊
Yeah.
我连跟他喝杯酒都有困难
I had trouble finishing a Scotch with him.
那会让我呼吸困难
He made me breathe funny
…拭去我们眼中的泪
...and wipe away every tear from our eyes
以 圣父 圣子 和圣灵之名
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
阿门
Amen.
弥撒礼成
Go in the peace of Christ.
我很想看他这次 如何脱身
You know, I'm intrigued to see how he gets out of this one
天啊 我受不了了 受不了了
Man. Oh, it's too much, it's too much
爸不是真的...
Dad wasn't really.
爸爸…到底有多坏?
How... How bad was Dad?
他是个暴躁的老家伙 真的
He was a salty dog. He was
但 他是个好人
But he was a good egg
是个表里如一的人
What you saw was what you got
是吗
Yeah?
没错
Yeah
好
Okay.
对吧
Right?
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 你呢
Yeah. You?
我很爱他 也很想他
I loved him very much. I miss him very much
他伤了我的心
He broke my heart
也伤了你们的心
and he broke your hearts, too
大雨 还好吗
Big H. How you doing?
谁 在下吗?
Who? Little old me?
我很好 今天是大日子
I'm fine. You know. Big day.
对
Yeah.
过来 听着
Come here. Listen.
有事要交给你去办
I got something for you
我要你 对媒体说明背景
I want you to brief media on background
你找我 就算找对人了
Then I am the droid you are looking for
就说 马特森的并购案
Okay? That Mats son's acquisition
没有得到家族重要成员的支持
doesn't have the support of key members of the family
但 不要指名道姓
But you don't say who.
马特森想用贱价买♥♥下这间公♥司♥
Mats son's trying to steal the company for a song
董事会开始对交易失去兴趣
Board is souring on the deal.
他们的看法是 生活+ 等等
Okay, the feeling is, you know, Living Plus, et cetera
大选后 价格攀升 泛美网科声势看涨…
the price soaring post-election, ATN pumped
韦斯达的价格被低估 溢价过低
under values Way star, premium's too low.
明白
Got it.
明白吗 -明白了
Got it? -Yeah
雨果 人生并不美好
You know, Hugo, life isn't nice.
充满了不确定性
It's contingent.
说爱你的人 也会恶整你
People who say they love you also fuck you.
所以 这个计划是要让交易破产
So, this is an explicit plan to fuck the deal
由我统治全世界
me rule the world
你可以跟着来
And you can come
但 这不是合作关系 好吗
but it won't be a collaboration, okay?
你将是我养的狗
You'll be my dog.
但 狗吃的剩菜 价值高达数百万
But the scraps from the table will be millions.
好几百万
Millions.
满意吗
Happy?
汪 汪
wang wang
他来了
There he is.
大个子 你好吗
How you doing, big man?
是啊
Yeah
你怎么样
How are you doing yourself?
这阵子可好?
You okay these days?
很好啊
Sure.
因为我听说 你去做心理咨♥询♥?
Cause I hear you were talking to a head shrinker
那应该是保密的
Supposed to be confidential
好吧 对不起
All right, well, I'm sorry.
抱歉 但 这恐怕是公开的秘密
Sorry, but I'm afraid it's not.
没关系的 只不过
I mean, that's cool. It's cool. It's just..
人言可畏
People talk.
我最近很闲 所以...
I got time on my hands, so.
对
Yeah.
告诉你 我的想法
Yeah, I tell.. I tell you what I think
我觉得 你可以来为我工作
I think you come work for me.
像你这样魁梧的大个子
Like, big strong guy like you? What are you fucking..
去做什么咨♥询♥啊?
What are you fucking gab bling about, huh?
我并不喜欢 -是的 我知道...
I don't love it. -No, I... No, I know..
我并不喜欢 -我也不喜欢
I don't love it. -Me neither, me neither.
来为我工作
Come work for me
想来就跟我说 -好
Talk to me. -Okay.
想来就说话
Talk to me. Yeah
很好
Good.
好家伙
Good man.
一向如此
Always, always.
肯 -怎么了
Ken. -Yeah.
门肯来了
Mencken is here.
想看我一头栽进他的鬼话吗
You wanna watch me scuba in his bullshit?
我想…
I guess, what
等痛苦的法律程序走完
Sort of like congratulations
就可以恭喜你了吧?
pending a grueling jurisdictional knife fight
对吗 -对 我很有信心
Yeah? -Yeah. No, no. Confident
真令人兴奋 -确实
Exciting. It's exciting. -It is.
听说你在找人
I hear you're harvesting names.
肯顿? -对
Kenton? -Exactly, yes.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表