剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
这是我的直觉
Because I feel it in my bones.
那就没得谈了?
Oh, wow, no arguing with that, huh?
到头来我也只剩直觉了
End of the day, that's all I f**king got.
你知道自己在说屁话
Well, you know that's bullshit.
听我说,现在是出♥售♥的最佳时机
Look, this is the best moment to sell.
我如果不做到最好的生意 一切又有什么意义?
If I don't do the best deal at any given point
我不会离开 而是在桌上留下五十亿
what's the point of anything?
I don't get out, I leave five billion on the table.
拜托,爸
Come on, Dad, what are you gonna do with the five bil?
你拿五十亿想做什么?
跟你其他的钱放在一起吗?
Put it on your pile with all your other f**king bill?
也许吧,是啊
Probably. Yeah.
那我们要怎么办?
And what are we supposed to do?
自己赚啊
Make your own f**king pile.
我知道这是重新调整
I know this is a readjustment
但是我们的血都在水里了
but our blood's in the water and I need to make moves fast
我必须加快脚步控制情况
in order to control the situation
给自己还有你们几个‥
and get myself and you
未来的保障
assurances for the future.
爸,马特森一发号♥施令 我们就完蛋了
Dad, once Matsson is calling the shots, we're f**ked.
不会‥他喜欢你们
No, nah, he rates you.
这也是个机会 让你们学学现实人生
And this is an opportunity for you kids
to get an education in real life.
你负责带领,我们可以取而代之 没有你我们就死定了
With you at the top, we can take over
but without you, we're f**ked.
走吧,罗曼
Come on, Roman.
我们别理这些小丑
Let's get away from these f**king Jacobins.
我还有你,走吧,我们去讨论
I've got you, come on, let's discuss.
爸,我知道他说了什么 我在场
Okay, Dad, I know what he said, I was there, but...
但说真的,马特森发号♥施令
really, with Matsson calling the shots
我们会被公开处刑
we're strung up in the town square.
不会,他喜欢你
No, he rates you.
我跟你保证
You have my word.
这是一个好机会,儿子
This is an opportunity, son.
带种一点
A bit of f**king grit.
跟我一样突破逆境
Adversity, like me.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
你不能相信他
You can't trust him.
我们是来说‥ 三个一起要求你
We're here to say, the three of us
to ask and to say
拜托你不要做这件事情
do not do this, please.
如果我决定不听你们怎么办?
And what if I decide I can't listen to you?
我们可以阻止你
We can stop you and we will stop you.
我们也会阻止你
Blow this up.
毁了整场交易
You need our vote for a change of control.
你需要我们投票 才能变更控制权
没错,所有人都得同意
Yeah. You need all of us.
你需要绝对多数
You need a super majority and we can kill it and we will.
我们可以终止这场交易 我们也做得到
你们还在玩打仗游戏?
You're playing toy f**king soldiers!
走吧,滚
Go on, f**k off!
你们被打败了
I have you beat!
一群蠢蛋
You morons!
不对,你要绝对多数‥
Well, no, because you need
"你要绝对多数‥"
a super majority to... - "Oh, well, no
because you need to have a super majority to..."
她还在吗?
Is she still on?
一切都结束了
It's all done.
可以再请她接电♥话♥吗?
Can we get her back on?
爸,这是怎么回事?
Dad, what is this?
好
Yeah. Hello.
喂?
什么事,罗根?
Hello, yeah. Logan?
卡洛琳,罗曼,肯道 和希柏婉在这里
Caroline, you're on with Roman, Kendall, and Siobhan.
-妈 -妈?
Hi, Mom. - Mom?
我今晚不想再说了,罗根
All right, well, I don't necessarily wanna do anymore tonight, Logan.
你们的母亲和我重新检讨了‥
Your mother and I have been reviewing the terms
of the divorce agreement.
离婚协议的内容
妈,你背叛我们
Mom, you f**ked us. - And we've agreed
我们同意安排有点‥过时了
that the arrangements were a little antiquated.
该死,妈,他说服你了
Oh, f**k, Mom, he got to you.
真的假的,妈 你已经沦陷了?
Oh, seriously, Mom, already?
-你到底‥ -听着,我没办法说细节
What the f**k did you... - Look, I can't get into it
我想一切都会没事
all right? I... I think everything will be fine.
雷克斯亨顿正在处理
Rex Hendon's dealing with it all.
妈,你刚才割了我们的喉咙
Mom, you just slit our throats.
拜托不要生气
Please, don't be angry. I...
我想这样做最好
I think this is for the best. Peter's so excited.
彼得好兴奋
是吗? 彼得很兴奋,好极了
Oh, is he? Peter's excited, great.
我不确定对你们都好 但是我很抱歉
I'm not sure it's been good for you all
but, you know, I'm sorry.
对不起,我爱你们,再见
I love you all. Bye.
我们居然撞见爸妈陷害我们
Oh, we just walked in on Mom and Dad f**king us.
谢谢你,卡洛琳
Thank you, Caroline.
爸‥拜托?
Dad...
-拜托? -拜托
please? - Please?
那个闻位子的有筹码
Please.
The seat sniffer gets a f**king leg up.
这才是谈生意
That's a deal.
你们手上有什么筹码?
What have you got in your f**king hand?
我有什么筹码?
What have I got?
不知道,爱吧?
I don't know, f**king love?
爱?
Love?
你带着爱来找我?
You come for me with love.
你闯进这里,手里握着枪
You bust in here, guns in hand
这才发现枪变成香肠
and now you find they've turned to f**king sausages.
你还敢跟我说爱?
You talk about love?
你们应该相信我才对
You should have trusted me.
爸,为什么?
Dad, why?
为什么?
Why?
因为行得通
Because it works.
我赢了
I f**king win.
走吧‥滚吧
Oh, go on, go on. F**k off.
你们这群爱管闲事的路人
You nosy f**king pedestrians.
爸?
Dad. - Hey.
洛伊先生‥稍等一下 我需要你签这份‥
Mr. Roy, hold on a second. I need you to sign...
谁告诉他的?
Who the f**k told him?
谁告诉他我们要来的?
Who told him that we were coming?
洁莉‥
Gerri...
他脑袋不清楚
he's not well.
你可以帮忙我们阻止他吧?
You can help us, right? You can help us stop him?
我的重点在于如何帮公♥司♥股东 赚到最好的利益
Well, I'm focused on whatever outcome best serves
the financial interest of the shareholders of the company.
但那对我没有好处
But it doesn't serve my interests.
那如何对我有利?
How does it serve my interests?
晚点见
Later.
希芙,你还好吗?
Hey, Shiv. You okay?
- Hey. - Hey.
-还好 -你还好吗?
Yeah.
You okay?
-还好 -怎么了?
Yeah.
-妈背叛我们 -什么?
What's going on?
Mom f**ked us.
What?
Hey.
Hey.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表