剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
真的 我要把泛美网科包括进来 改成宽频
I don't, I would fold it in, fat pipe that shit,
弄成彭博新闻社的灰色
make it more Bloomberg grey.
简单 廉价 庞大 明显的北欧风
Simple, cheap, huge, Ikea'ed to fuck.
兄弟 我得说 也许...
Dude, I gotta say,
你不太清楚你要买♥♥的是什么东西
I think maybe you don't understand what you're buying.
也许这就是价格有落差的原因
And maybe that's why there's a disconnect here on value.
好 请开示 弗特男
Sure, lecture me, Vaulter guy.
我总得试试看
Hey, took a big swing.
如果你要的是经验 就要看公园 邮轮
If you look at experiences, you look at the high ceiling on parks, cruises,
可信品牌的超快网络
IP turboed residential from a trusted brand...
你说它是个可信品牌? -对...
Did you call it a trusted brand? -Yeah.
才不是 它是个零件专卖♥♥店
No, no, it's a parts shop.
零件很好 对 但品牌很差
Good parts, yes, bad brand.
我得说 我打从心底认为你错了
Gotta say, I just think fundamentally you're wrong.
我才不在乎你怎么想 你们只是个翻唱歌♥曲的乐团
Yeah, well, I don't care what you think, you're a tribute band.
我们没事吧? -没事 当然没事
We okay? -Yeah, we're okay.
我只是想让你们发财
I'm just trying to make you fucking rich.
我们已经很有钱了
Already rich.
我在这笔交易上的立场 是不会变的
Okay, well, on the offer, I think I am what I am what I am.
好 大力水手 我们会把你的提案告诉董事会
Okay, Popeye, we'll check in, take it back to the board, right?
我不想看到交易破局
Hate to see this break down.
好 想办法谈成交易...好吗?
Yeah, let's make it work.
洗蒸气浴的时间到了
All right, it's time, time for sauna.
蒸气浴... 来吧 蒸气浴...
Sauna, sauna, sauna! Come on!
天啊
My God!
可怜的狗东西
Poor bastards.
像挂在窗前的北♥京♥烤鸭
Hanging in the window like Peking duck.
抱歉天气太差 应该上周来的
Sorry about the shit weather here. Should have been here last week.
是啊 上周一切都还比较好
Yeah, well, everything was better last week.
希柏婉 这是艾芭 我们的媒体主任
So, Siobhan, this is Ebba, our head of comms.
艾芭像是雌激素空气芳香剂
Ebba's like an estrogen air freshener we keep around
想办法让我们气味芳香
to try to keep us smelling clean.
没关系 我有写笔记
It's okay, I keep notes.
我离职之后可能会写进书里 或是要他们付我封口费
When I walk, it either goes in my book or they pay me off.
你才不会离职 你爱死这里了
You'll never walk, you fucking love it.
我爱这里
I love it?
所以这个有多糟?
So how bad was this thing?
这个?雄伟的公鹿用泡绵阴♥茎♥决斗
This, the majestic stag sparring with their memory foam hard -ons?
是令人屏息的奇观
It was a breathtaking spectacle.
听着 我喜欢胡闹 真的
Listen, I like to fuck around.
但我所谓的胡闹 是早餐吃迷幻蘑菇 懂吗?
I do, but I like to fuck around like psilocybin at breakfast.
但是一旦扯到金钱 就给我一个数字
When it comes to money, just say the fucking number.
当然 你当我是什么?信差小妹吗?
Sure, so what am I, the messenger girl?
交易还有得做吗?
Is it there? The fucking deal.
对 可能
Yeah, potentially.
可能还有得做
It's potentially there.
你觉得呢? 有什么感觉?
What do you think? How does it feel?
我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
不太好 但是…但我猜本该如此 对吧?
Not great, but also I guess that's the thing, right?
我们决定卖♥♥了 至于输赢
We're selling, it's like have we won or lost?
很难说
It's kind of hard to tell.
因为...
Because...
我觉得我想取消交易
... I think I'd like to tank the deal.
留住泛美网科?
Keep ATN?
我想取消整笔交易
I think tank the whole deal.
就是叫停 不要做了
Like kill it, blow it up.
这个嘛... 的确是高风险的吞剑表演 是吧?
Well, that's quite the high risk. piece of fucking swords swallowing.
我喜欢当家作主 我觉得我们很行
I like running the ship, I think we're good at it,
我不想停下来 你想吗?
and I don't want to stop. I mean, do you?
大家都想做成这笔交易 这是爸爸的交易
Well, everyone wants the deal, it's dad's deal.
他不是适合的买♥♥家 -对
He's a bad fit.
你心里明白他不适合
You know it, he's a bad fit.
他不懂这家公♥司♥ 我觉得他会恶整公♥司♥
He doesn't get the company, and I think he's gonna fuck it.
我们近距离观察过他 他是真人版纸牌魔术
We've seen him up close, and he's a card trick,
他会毁了爸建立的一切
and he's gonna destroy everything dad built.
你...要不要跟小西讨论?
You wanna chew it with Shivy?
要 我只是想...
Yeah, I just think...
想什么?
What?
乖女儿会跳舞吗?
Can Pinky dance?
我是说...不会 这很明显 但是...
I mean, no, obviously not, but...
但是你喜欢吧?
You like it though?
从周末战士变成全职老板?
Go from fucking weekend warriors to bossing full time?
这是爸的交易
It's dad's deal.
我觉得...就完成交易吧
It just, it feels, fucking do the deal.
吃完他的早餐 我也不知道 你觉得他会怎么做?
Finish his breakfast, you know. What do you think he would do?
我觉得他会怎么做? -对
What do I think he would do? -Yeah.
他想怎么做就会怎么做 对吧?
Exactly whatever the fuck he wanted, right?
对
That's right.
我们必须让他收手 对吧?
Well, we have to make him walk, right?
让他觉得是他的决定? -对
So that he thinks it's his call? -Yeah.
如果被那群老家伙发现我们搞鬼
I mean, if the old guard smells that we're getting smart,
他们会吓得屁滚尿流 跑去跟董事会哭诉
they're gonna shit their beans, go crying to the board,
我们就惨了
and we're fucking toast.
这是在剃刀上走钢索
It's a fucking tightrope walk on a straight razor.
一失足 商誉就粉身碎骨
500 foot reputational drop.
你为什么笑?这不该让你笑啊
Okay, why is that making you smile? That shouldn't make you smile.
谁会喜欢在剃刀上走钢索?神经病
Who likes tightrope walking a straight razor, nut bag?
我觉得现在是感受原力的时刻
I just think it's fucking feel the force time.
选择我们要的冒险
Choose our adventure.
全速前进 撞烂这笔交易
Full bore. Fuck the living shit out of this thing.
你会挺我吧?
You with me?
好 就这么办
Yeah, let's do it.
毁了这笔交易 就这么办
Let's tank it. Let's fucking do it.
好
All right.
我有时候很难看出别人的意图
I can find it hard to see the angles on people. You know?
我有时候会一头热
Like I get into things
而且会没有分寸
and then I don't have very good boundaries.
像现在就是
Like, I'm doing it now.
我觉得有诚意地加一点价 可以帮你到达终点
Okay, so I think a meaningful bump gets you over the line.
明白了
All right.
你的意思是 只要我一直加钱
So you're saying if I keep offering more and more money,
最后就能买♥♥到了?
eventually I'll get it.
谢了 大聪明 -不客气
Thanks, top mind. -You got it.
你觉得艾芭如何?
What do you think of Ebba?
我不知道 -艾芭不好
I don't know. -Ebba is not good.
她很...她对我太见外了
She's very, she won't let me in.
你的卡洛丽娜如何?
What's your Karolina like?
她很好 很可靠
She's good. Yeah, she's solid.
来 -谢了
Here. -Sure.
我...可能碰到麻烦了
Well, I might be in a bit of a pickle.
大家都在评断我
People are judging me.
是吗? -对
Yeah? -Yeah.
对 对我评头论足
Lots of judging.
你跟你老公是怎么回事?
So what's going on with your husband situation thing?
很惨 是场大灾难
Well, we're fucked. It's a disaster.
我让他心碎 他也让我心碎
I broke his heart and he broke mine.
我们的婚姻失去了立足点 我也不知道
And we lost our footing. I don't know.
我不会交代
Hey, I'm not gonna give you
整个背景故事 但…我之前跟一个女生交往…
the whole backstory and everything, but I was seeing this girl.
我们分手之后...
And after we broke up,
分手是因为我们都说了一些话 我们还在浓情蜜意的阶段时
because of some things that we said when things were nice
我开了一个很不好的玩笑
and intense, a sort of a nasty, friendly joke
说到有哪些事情是我不可以做的
about what I shouldn't do.
我寄了一些我的血给她
I sent her some of my blood.
好哦
Okay...
半升冷冻的血
Half a liter of frozen blood brick.
就开个玩笑嘛 -半升?
As a joke. -Half a liter?
然后...
Yeah.
首先 我要说 干得好
Well, I mean, obviously, first of all, good one.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表