剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
但是 你们要为我认真点
But you've got to knuckle down for me
韦斯达我暂时不能多说
Way star, I can't say too much as yet.
但是 我会花更多的时间在这里
but I'm going to be spending a lot more time in here
和你们一起 因为我爱这个地方
with you lot, because I love it in here.
我他妈爱这个地方
I fucking love it!
所以...我不想知道
So... I don't wanna know
每周上升百分之三这些细节
about three percent week on week,
我只想知道 我们在秒杀竞争对手
I wanna know that we're killing the opposition!
我想割断他们的喉
I wanna be cutting their throats!
我们的对手 应该
Our rivals should be checking in
坐着他们的专车来参观
out the back of their chauffeured cars
因为 他们不敢相信 我们做了什么
because they can't believe what we did.
太激烈了 太真实了
So fucking spicy, so true.
一个 所有人都知道 但是没有人说的事实 因为..
Something everyone knows but nobody says because.
他们太他妈懦弱了 对吗
they're too fucking lily-livered. Huh?
他们 不敢相信我们说的话
They can not believe what we said,
也不敢信 我们真的说过了
and the fact that we fucking said it!
他们是高速公路上被碾压的边角余料
They're fucking jam smears on the highway!
现在
Now...
任何人 任何相信我会退出的人
anyone, anyone who believes that I'm getting out
请把彩旗塞进你的屁♥眼♥
please shove the bunting up your ass
这绝不是尽头
This is not the end.
我要创造更好的东西
I'm gonna build something better
发展更快 体量更轻 学识渊博 涉猎更广
Something faster, lighter, leaner, wilder
我要在这里跟你们一起开始
And I'm gonna do it from in here with you lot!
你们就是一群海盗
You're fucking pirates!
好吗 好吗 干就完了
All right? All right? Yeah!
GOJO项目结束之后
Who are you most excited about never having to see again
你们最不想见到谁 -雨果
once GoJo closes? -Uh, Hugo.
弗兰克 卡尔
Frank Karl
你呢 那个
What about you? -Hey, uh
等等 不对不对 什么
Wait,No.....no, -What?
我们坐不了 -什么
We can't get on. -What?
我不知道 出了点问题
don't know. Uh, there's a problem
抱歉 什么 -有新政策了
Excuse me. What? -There's a new policy.
显然 -什么
apparently. -What?
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what this is
但是 我无权让你们
but, apparently, I'm not authorized
起飞
to let you take off
谁有权力呢 -公♥司♥刚刚发的通知
Who is? -The company has just sent word.
什么 我们就是公♥司♥ -对啊
Uh, what? We are the company. -Yeah.
我们老爸是首席执行官 -好吧
Our dad is the CEO. -Okay
好吧 好吧 -对吗
Okay, okay. -Right?
是的 -怎么
Yeah. -What?
怎么了 -什么
What? -What?
是爸
It's Dad.
他在玩我们
He's fucking with us.
好吗 他知道
Right, he knows
我们在采取行动 好吧
we're out here making moves. -Okay
他被惹毛了
His feathers are ruffled
我们要登机了
So, we're just gonna get on
有什么事 后面再说吧
and we're gonna figure it out later, okay?
我...我很抱歉 我不能让你们登机
I'm... I'm... I'm really sorry, I'm not able to let you board
没有授权 -我们有地方要去
It's not authorized. -We have somewhere to be,
我们得坐上直升机
so we need to be on that chopper
否则的话
and if we're not,
我会留出几十万美元
I'm gonna set aside several hundred thousand dollars
专门用来毁了你的生活
and I'm going to dedicate it to destroying your life
怎么样 听起来如何
Is that great? How does that sound?
我对此无法回应 -飞机走了
I can't speak to that. --There she goes!
好吧 再见啦 -它要去哪 怎么回事
Okay, bye-bye. -Where's it going? What is this?
老爸走了
There goes Daddy
它回市中心了 -小鸟再见了
It's going back to the city. Buh-bye birdie
就这样吧 -天哪
There it is. -Oh, man.
跟老爸摆摆手 说再见
Wave bye to Daddy.
这他妈算什么 我们要迟到了
The fuck is this? Well, we're gonna be late now.
康纳要崩溃了
Connor's gonna shit.
这他妈是去月球的罪恶之旅
It's gonna be a guilt trip to the fucking moon.
该死的
God dammit.
在佛教里有时最折磨你的人
In Buddhism, sometimes your greatest tormentor
也可能是你最敏锐的老师
can also be, uh, your most perceptive teacher.
那…那真是智慧
That's... that's really wise.
佛爷
Um, hey, Buddha.
这身名牌衣服真帅
Nice Tom Fords.
这很有趣 -是康纳吗
Okay, this is interesting. -Is it Con?
不是..
No, it's, um...
车在哪 -是桑蒂和斯图伊
Where's the car? -It's, uh, Sandi and Stew y
他们想…他们想面谈 电♥话♥或者面谈
they wanna... they wanna meet. Call or meet.
最好是面谈
They'd prefer the meet
他们问 我们能否在一到两个小时之内…
They're asking if we're gonna be back in the city..
回到市中心 -今晚吗
in the next one to two. -I mean, tonight?
不是 关于董事会的事吧
No, it's about the board shit, right?
斯图伊说 桑蒂认为
Like Stew y says that Sandi thinks
从瑞典人那里可以榨取更多
there's more juice to squeeze from the Swede
他们又来这一套
so they're just flying that again.
是胡扯 -对
It's bullshit. -Yeah.
是胡扯 小西 我们继续
It's bullshit, Shiv. We've moved on.
我同意.. -车在哪儿
I agree with this... --Hey! Where's the car?
他妈的嬉皮士 -他们去哪了
Fuckin'hippie. -Hey, where are they?
他们刚离开 -对 他们...我…
They just left. --Yeah, they're... I..
他刚刚... -叫辆车
He's just like... -Get a car!
在叫了 在叫车
I'm trying, I'm trying
董事会什么都不说 我不喜欢这样的沉默
Nothing from the board. I don't like this silence.
最后给他们打一次电♥话♥
Give'em one last buzz round
凯莉 让弗兰克和卡尔联♥系♥无党派人士
Kerry, get Frank and Karl on to the independents.
要三重保险
Let's triple lock this down.
预计宾州地区会有..
As severe thunderstorms are expected.
强雷暴
to hit Pennsylvania,
西弗吉尼亚弗吉尼亚..这东西到处都是
West Virginia, Virginia... -This shit's everywhere
还有今天的加利福尼亚州
And the Carolinas today
她在做什么 -来结束我们今天的预告
What is she doing? -To end our forecast...
你好 -我们结束得比较早 所以...
Hey. -Hi. We finished early, so..
好的
Okay.
发生什么了 -什么
What's going on? -Sorry?
只是 在准备董事会后的见面会
Uh, just some prep for post-board meet,
协议的签署
the signing of the deal
马特森好像很想和您会后拍个照
It seems Mats son would love an actual photo op
但 问题是
I guess the question is,
您想跟他拍照吗
is that something you would like?
还是 我们应该... -你刚才在笑什么
Or should we just... -What were you laughing at?
什么
What?
你刚才笑什么
What were you laughing at?
格丽在...我们刚才在聊
Uh, Gerri was... Um, we were chatting
她说了些有趣的事... 所以…
and she said... something amusing, so..
好吧 好吧 我们来看看有哪些选择
Okay, okay, let's look at the options.
我呢
Um, look, I, uh...
我不知道是否应该被公众看到
I don't know if I should be seen shaking.
我和马特森握手
uh, Mats son's hand
他在拆分泛美网科的事上 一直很不配合
I mean, he's been such a prick about the spin off.
好的 卡洛丽娜 你能放一下幻灯片吗
Okay, uh, Karolina, can you do the option deck?
你已经准备好了吧 -你可以来放吗
Well, you're ready to go in. -But can you do it?
你的电脑坏了吗
Is your laptop not working?
没有 -那你来呀
Nope. -Well, just give it a go.
刚才不是还能用吗 快点放
It appears to be working, give it a go.
好的
Okay.
看看..能不能行
See if it... see if it works.
好了
Here.
强烈的暴雨
Severe storm.
这是幻灯片..我们准备得很充分
So, here's the deck and it's... We got some great stuff here.
那我们开始吧 -我不想
So, um, should we get into it? -Look, I don't wanna be
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表