剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
没人在乎 没人在乎
No one cares. No one... no one cares.
嘿 -嘿 跟他们说 我要下来了
Hey, yeah. -Hey. Tell'em I'm coming down.
对 我们要宣布了
Yes. We're gonna call it.
我们要宣布门肯胜选 -好的
Yeah, we're calling for Mencken. -All right.
跟他们说 我要来了 好
Okay, tell'em I'm coming. All right
好了 做得好 汤姆
Okay. -Great work, Tom.
谢谢
Thank you.
干得好 好精彩的一夜
Good stuff. Great night.
该死的
Fuck.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 我…
Yeah. I.
我得去告诉他们
I have to go... tell them.
我们好像要宣布门肯胜选
I think, we're callin'it. For Mencken.
对啊
Yeah.
我得走了 -对
So, I should... I should go. -Right. Yeah.
再不走 会有麻烦的
I'll get in trouble if I don't go.
好 老兄 我是说
Okay, dude. I mean..
对 这反正不是我的选择 对吧
Yeah, I mean, it's not really my choice, right?
当然 你说得对 对
Sure. I mean, right. Yeah
我只是负责按钮
Yeah, I'm just... I'm pressing the button.
甚至不是按钮
Or I'm not even pressing the button, I'm...
而是叫他们准备按钮
I'm asking them to prepare to press the button.
对 就像发动核武攻击一样
Right, and all that does is just, like, launch a nuclear attack.
那
So...
反正 我不去 也不会改变什么 所以...
It's not gonna change anything if I don't go, so..
就两分钟而已
Couple minutes. So, I mean..
对啊 对啊
Right, right.
实际而言.
Realistically.
好疯狂 -是啊
Crazy. -Yeah.
疯狂
Crazy
今晚真的好疯狂
Crazy one.
汤姆刚刚跟我说了
So, Tom just told me.
各位 宣布门肯胜选
Everybody, calling it for Mencken
他要宣布门肯胜选
He's calling it for Mencken.
听到了吗 -他说了
Everybody. -What he said, yeah?
我刚说了 -我要宣布门肯胜选
I just said. -I'm... I'm calling it for Mencken
好的
Okay.
好吗 -好 是的
Okay. -Okay. Yeah.
好 那么戴夫
Okay. Well, then, Dave?
好 莉蒂亚 准备好"门肯胜选”
Okay. Lydia, get me " Mencken Wins."
开始倒数计时 泛美网科的各位
Get the ticker going on ATN Citizens.
把消息传出去 说 泛美网科两分钟后 宣布大选结果
Let the people know two mins and ATN is gonna call it.
我们现在要宣布了
We are gonna make this call now.
泛美网科选情专家看了数据...
The ATN Decision Desk has looked at the numbers..
准备宣布 杰瑞德·门肯 拿下亚利桑那
and is ready to declare Arizona for Jeryd Mencken
这表示 门肯将是下一届美国总统
This means that Mencken will be the next president of the United States
他赢得了美国史上
winning the most unreal, surreal election
最不真实的总统大选
we have ever seen in this country
他六个月前 才在维吉尼亚宣布出马 角逐总统大位
his candidacy starting in Virginia only six months ago
在总统表示不寻求连任之后
against a dozen other Republican candidates
与共和党十几名其他候选人激战
in the wake of the President saying he wasn't going to run for re-election
原本不可能实现的目标
What started off as an unlikely impossibility
如今成了现实 门肯胜选了
now a reality, it is Mencken
好吧
Well...
看来已经确定了 我拿到足够的候选人票
It's now clear I have won sufficient electoral votes..
成为美国的下一任总统
to be declared the next president of the United States
我觉得 这是很棒的重责大任
and I find the responsibility awesome.
我知道 还有人觉得有争议
Now, I know there are some who feel there is something left to contest
但是 人♥民♥投了票 票数也统计完毕
But votes have been cast, votes have been tallied
也许 在别的日子 别的时刻
On another day, in another time
会有不同的结果
they might have fallen in another fashion
但 向来以正直著称的组织 宣布我胜选了
The election has been called for me by an authority of known integrity
要不要找个历史学家来
Maybe we should get, like, a history guy?
一个真正的书虫
You know, like a brain, like a real brainiac
解释 为什么过去发生过这种事
to say why this sort of thing has happened in the past
说 一切都会没事的
and that it'll all be fine?
我要对批评我的人说
To my critics
我不是个焗动民心的政客
I am not a demagogue
我是民♥主♥的捍卫者
I am a defender of democracy.
但是 民♥主♥有一个我们必须提防的倾向
But democracy, it has this tendency that we have to beware
那就是 成为纯粹的交易
to become mere transaction.
一物换一物
I give you this. You give me that
我求你投票给我
I come begging for your vote.
拿出社会福利支票
Welfare checkbook out.
为社会福利国王和王后加冕
Crowning the welfare kings and queens
直到所有人 都成为小小的独♥裁♥者
until everyone has become a little tyrant
由国家加冕
crowned by the state
我遵循的模式 不是来自被烧成焦土的市场
The model that I follow isn't from the scorched marketplace
狡猾的商人在市场上讨价还价
where cunning men haggle for the best price
那不是我的作风
That's not me.
我信仰的民♥主♥制度
The democracy I believe in
领导人来自群众
is where a leader emerged from the people
几乎是凭借着意志力而出线
willed, almost, into being
因这个共和国的人♥民♥
brought forth by the great sweetness of the virtue
集体的智慧 和善良而显现
of the combined wisdom of the good people of this republic
在这片污染的大地
Don't we long, sometimes
我们偶尔
for something clean
都会渴望拥有干净的事物
once in this polluted land?
我要给各位的 就是这样的东西
That's what I hope to bring.
不是经过妥协后的秽物
Not something grubby with compromise
而是干净 真实 而清新的事物
Something clean and true and refreshing
他是个可以跟我们做生意的人
He's a guy we can do business with.
对 -骄傲 而纯粹的事物
Yeah. -Something proud and pure
他会合作的 -谢谢大家
He'll play ball. -Thank you very much
你该听听 他是怎么谈半导体的
You should hear him talk semiconductors.
天佑美国 -掌握大权的是市场
And God bless the United States of America. -The market's holding the leash
我们只是做了一晚精彩的电视节目
We just made a night of good TV.
如此而已 什么都不会发生
That's what we've done. Nothing happens
会发生的 罗曼
Things do happen, Rome
总统来电
President calling.
坐上大位的总统大人 有何贵千
Hocus-POTUS. Sitting in the POTUS position. What's up?
嘿 我现在没时间 但是谢谢你
Hey, man. I... Look, no time, but just, just thanks, yeah?
你我联手 会走得长远
You and me, man. We'll go far.
走到对街的酒吧喝酒
Over the road and into the bar.
一场前所未见的总统大选
an election unlike anything we've ever seen
紧接着 是一段永垂不朽的演讲
followed by a speech for the ages.
法律程序会很冗长
The legal process is gonna be lengthy.
你觉得什么时候会结束
When do you think it'll all be over?
可能会持续三个月
This... this could be going on for the next three months.
嘿 汤姆 你的电♥话♥
Hey, Tom? Your phone.
响个不停 汤姆
It's... It's red hot, Tom. It..
很多重要的大人物想骂你
A lot of very important people wanna scream at you.
这有点太刻薄了
This is a little pointed
泛美网科的老板 汤姆·威姆士丹
..by ATN boss Tom Wambsgans
达温想知道 何时要让他受访
Darwin wants to know when to do his caveats
有时间采访他吗
Is there time for him to do it?
没有
No.
不确定威姆士丹的行为
So, it's unclear whether Wa mbs gans'alleged action
是否为误判 -喂
was an error of judgment -Hello?
还是人为 -不
or there was a personal -No
或者政♥治♥力干预的结果
or political dimension to the decision.
大家都知道 他跟杰瑞德·门肯过从甚密
He is, of course, known to be an associate of Jeryd Mencken.
怎么回事 -那些假数据?
What's going on? -Those funky numbers?
我寄稿子给你
I'm sending you words, yeah?
接下来24小时内 一定要公布 反正新闻多得很
Let's get 'em out in the next 24. Lot of fuckin' news.
你们疯了
You guys are crazy.
卢卡斯 这不只是单纯的发疯而已
Yeah, it's more than just fucking crazy, Lukas
对 但这实在太疯狂了
No, but this is crazy.
对 我们会反击的
Yeah, well, we're gonna do a number on 'em.
我们会狠狠地反击 我们会搞定的 好吗
We're gonna fuck them so hard we're gonna fix this, yeah?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表