剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我要先去一个地方 我找到罗曼
I'm just making a pit stop. I found Roman.
罗曼一直在我掌握之中
I mean, I always had Roman
现在只是要去确定一下
but this is just, like, nailed-nailed.
好
Okay.
跟劳伦斯·易? 沃尔特公♥司♥的劳伦斯吧
With Lawrence Yee? Vaulter Lawrence?
好
Okay.
那会怎么样
What shape does that make?
罗曼
Romey!
你在哪里
Where are you?
在吗
Hello, hello.
"猎杀红色十月“结束了
The hunt for Red fuckin' October is over.
嘿 波希雅
Hey, Portia.
好啊 这和谐的家庭
Well, well, well. Look at this fuckin' family scene.
小心点 -你还好吗
Just easy. -Are you okay, man?
小心点 -你的脸怎么了
Easy. -Fuck happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了 -他很脆弱 好吗 慢慢来
What happened to your face? -He's fragile, yeah? Just easy
他很脆弱? -去你的脆弱
He's fragile? -Hey, fuck you, "fragile."
我才不脆弱说 什么啊
I'm not fragile. What?
别逼他 慢慢来 好吗
'Just back up, yeah? Just take it easy.
别逼他 -对
Back up? -Yeah
干吗 我只是来他妈喝茶的
What? I'm just arriving for a cup of fucking tea.
你现在咄咄逼人 -你已经错过了下午茶
Okay, well, you're being very aggressive. -You've missed teatime.
罗曼 -好吗 冷静点
Rome? -Yeah? Just calm down.
你好 -我很冷静 我们可以谈谈吗
Hello. -I'm calm. Can we talk? Okay?
天啊 我不...好吧 -我们得谈谈
Oh, God. I don't... Okay. -We gotta talk
他们完了 -别那样跟我说话 好吗
They're fucked. -Don't talk to me that way, okay?
对 你也完了 我们完了 大家都完了
Yeah, they're fucked, you're fucked, we're fucked, everyone's fucked
别想唬我 我不喜欢 -这是怎样?
Don't bullshit me, man. I don't like that. -What is this?
你在说什么
What is what?
你用螺丝起子 把他撬开了吗
Did you get your little fucking screwdriver in on him?
你把他撬走了吗 -没有
You pry him open? -No.
没有 -罗曼 那是胡说八道
No. -Rome, that's bullshit.
我们已经脱不了身了 -是吗 对 是的
We're in this. We're in this, man. - Yeah? Yeah. We will.
这是怎样 -她在骗你 老弟
What's going on? -She's doing a number on you, man.
嘿 嘿 妈 嘿 -你好 亲爱的
Hey. Hey, Mom. Hey. -Hello, darling
是 嗨 -没事吧
Yes, hi. -Are we all right?
没事 我只是 得跟罗曼谈谈
Yeah. I just need to talk to Roman.
我在照顾罗曼
Well, I'm looking after Roman.
妈 你没有在照顾我
You're not looking after me, Mom.
好吗 我只是待在这儿 -可以保持风度吗
Okay? I'm just... I'm here. -Well, let's be civil, please.
我正在努力保持风度 没事 -罗曼
That's what I'm doing. It's fine. -Rome.
什么事 -你答应过我
What? -You promised me.
你答应过我 你不会这样
Okay? You promised me you wouldn't do this.
你答应过我 不会改变心意的
You promised me your wouldn't change your mind on this
也许我食言了 抱歉 但我不在乎
Well, maybe I did, and I'm sorry and whoops, I don't give a fuck.
这是一级紧急状况 好吗
This is fuckin' Def Con One. Okay?
现在全世界就靠你了
The world is pivoting on you.
全世界就要靠一个该死的小丑了
The world is turning on a fucking clown here.
你♥他♥妈♥才是小丑 -看看你
Okay, you're a fucking clown, man. -Look at you
看看你才对 你才是小丑 活在一个幻想的世界里
Look at you, man. You're a clown. Living in a fucking dream world.
你根本没什么本事…
You don't have it..
为什么要怪在我头上?
So, why are you trying to, like, fucking get into me, okay?
罗曼需要平静 -我有尤恩 我有保罗
Roman needs some peace and quiet. -I have Ewan, I have Paul..
我有戴维 我还有斯图伊 -我被卷入一场暴♥力♥肢体冲突
I have Dewi, and I have Stewy. -I was in a very violent fight
而且我赢了 但是我没事
which I won, by the way, but I am fine
你就...别来烦我了 好吗
I just... Just back the fuck up, okay?
大家都别再说话 -你说你要怎么投票
Everyone just stop talking. -Okay, I'll leave you alone.
我就不烦你了 我就走
I'll go if you'll just tell me how you're voting.
你还在讲话 你还在跟我讲话
You're still talking. You're talking to me.
我不想听你说话 -拜托 像个男人
I don't want you to talk. -Come on, man up, man.
罗曼 我需要你像男人一点 -很好 谢谢 我要走了
I need you to man up here, Roman. -Great. Thankyou. I'm going.
别跑去躲起来 -拜托不要跟过来 不要讲话
Don't fucking hide and... -Please don't follow me. Don't talk.
你是要留下吃饭
Are you staying to dinner
还是 大吼大叫完就走?
or are you just in and out with all the shouting?
要是场面没那么难看 我会很高兴的
'Cause I'd love it if it wasn't a horror show.
没办法 我有很重要的董事会要开
I can't, there... I have... There's a huge board meeting.
“重要的董事会“ 天啊 好了不起的大事
"Huge board meeting." Gosh, well, what an event.
我从来没有碰过这种事
That's never happened before in my life.
从来没有因为 重要的董事会 而坏了我的计划
I've never had my plans ruined by a huge board meeting before.
我很乐意留下来 我要留下来吃饭
Well, I would love to. I'm in for dinner.
太好了 -他可能很忙
Great. -He might be busy.
你还有电♥话♥要打吧?
You gotta call some people, yeah?
他要输了 所以会很忙
You're... He's losing, so he's very busy
好 我很乐意留下来吃饭 妈 我很乐意
Yeah, that would be nice, Mom. That would be nice.
我不急着去别的地方 -太好了
I... I got nowhere to be. -Great.
你有什么想法 -你问我有什么想法?
What do you think, man? -What do I think?
颜色很搭
The colors go well
好迷幻 兄弟
Trippy, dude.
卢卡斯 借一步说话
Lukas. A second, please.
又让我吊在一边 吊死鬼比独♥裁♥者的生日时还多
More hang, more fucking hanging than a dictator's birthday
嘿 “颜色很搭" 语法对吗?
Hey. "The colors go well"? Is that a sentence?
对 对 颜色很搭 -说得通吗
Yeah, yeah. The colors go well. -Does that make sense?
颜色放一起很搭 -颜色很搭
The colors go well together. -Colors go well
对 可以 -颜色很搭
Yeah, it's okay. -The colors go well
颜色很搭 -格雷格 你是来陪我的
The colors just go well. -Greg, you're here for the hang
如果场面冷了
So, you know, to jump in on the little
你要来帮忙
you know, those awkward social beats
你要像是社交上的油灰腻子
you gotta be, like... like fucking social putty
你害我被吊在一边的话
Okay? You're letting me swing
他会开除我的
Okay? He's gonna fucking fire me, I know.
我需要耳目
I need ears and eyes out
了解内情的助理
You know, like, on the assistant loop
比如艾芭... 我要知道 马特森是不是打算砍掉我
Ebba... like, is he planning to kill me?
如果他赢了 如果他进来的话
If he wins, if he gets in,
你就惨了
you are fucked.
你就完蛋了
You're fucked.
好 他喜欢我 所以…
All right, well, he likes me, so..
你? 你? 二十万?
You? You? 200k?
人类史上 薪水最高的助理?
The highest-paid assistant in human history?
改朝换代了 兄弟
It's new management, bro
你的薪水会被减到 两万三万 或四万
You're gonna get busted down to 20, 30, 40k.
知道吗 是真的 -别说了
You know? Seriously. -Stop it
如果我被开除 我想 你也完蛋了
And if I get fired, I think you are fucked
这是家族死亡大行军
It's the family death march
早起的鸟儿有罗曼?
Early bird catches the Rome?
你知道的...对
Well, you know... yeah
有几件事 你可能会有兴趣
Just... a couple of things you might be interested in
我把斯图伊给抢回来了 -是吗
I got Stewy back. -Oh, yeah?
太好了 你也知道
Sure. Well, you know..
就算他说的是实话
even if he's telling the truth.
而且 你还成功地笼络了罗曼
and you manage to get Roman
七还是比六大 所以…
seven still plays six, so I'm...
我不担心
I'm not sweating it
对了 还有…
Oh, yeah, also.
根据我的消息来源
according to my sources
马特森去找了劳伦斯·易
Matsson is talking to Lawrence Yee.
沃尔特的劳伦斯? -对
Vaulter Lawrence? -Yeah?
所以 你知道吗 -对
So... you knew that? -Yeah.
嘿 看啊 该死的毒蝎派对
Hey, look at this. Fuckin' scorpion party
嗨 -谁想对我出手?
Hi. -All right, who wants a piece of me?
出一块钱 就能对人形选票出手
Pay a buck, take a pop at the human fucking vote
干脆砍下我的手吧?
Why don't I just cut my arms off?
你们一人带一只回家
I can give one to each of you to take home with
也许这样 你们就能滚了
and then maybe you'll fuck off
要喝兰姆水果酒吗
Do you want some rum punch?
对了 我在想哦…
Hey, I was... So, I was thinking.
我只是说说而已
and this is just a spitball
等这次 你们输了之后...
but when this goes through, for you guys..
还记得你们多想要“百家”吗
Remember how hot you were for The Hundred?
我能不能…
You know, could I
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表