剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
他...
He, uh, uh..
他在飞机上…
He was on the plane and, um.
他呼吸急促… -我...我说了
he got short of breath, u h... -I said... I said, " Hello
傻♥逼♥玩意儿” 他当时在厕所
fucky-sucky brigade," And he was in the bathroom
他当时在厕所吗
He was... he was in the bathroom?
对 我不知道 他可能不舒服
Yeah, I don't know. He was in trouble, I guess, so
怎么…怎么回事
Wha... wha... wha... wha... What was it?
他呼吸急促 -我们啥都不确定
He got short of breath. -Well, we don't actually know
我是说 我们不知道他是不是真的死了
I mean, like, we don't know he's gone
好吧 那
Uh, okay, so,
他当时在..飞机的厕所里
he was in the... the airplane toilet.
靠 小西别说了 -然后...
Oh, fuck. Shiv, come on. -And.
我们能把事情搞清楚吗
No, but can we please get this straight?
我们... -要不先搞几个医生上去
Yeah, let's just... -How about we get some doctors in there?
靠谱的医生 到时候就知道怎么回事了
Some proper doctors, and then we'll know what actually happened
然后我们再聊 -当然 我是说…
Then we can talk about it. -Sure, I mean..
他已经没了
he has gone.
我觉得他死了 -肯 我们还不确定
I think he has died. -Well, Ken, we don't know that.
所以... -当然 我明白
So... -Sure. I get it.
但我觉得 他们知道 -可能吧
But, like, I think they know. -Okay, okay, may be
可能就是这样 -罗曼 我觉得
Maybe is all. -Roman, I think
你得接受
you have to accept that.
行了 我也没说什么
Okay, I'm not, like, saying anything
我只是说 我们不清楚具体情况
All I'm saying is that we actually don't know.
就是这样 我就是这意思
That's it, that's all I'm saying.
好吧 没错 但你像在说胡话
Okay, right. Well, yes, but you sound delusional
我听着...我现在是被你们针对了吗
I sound... Wha... What am I, out-fucking-voted here?
不 小罗 我只是说… 拜托 你明白的...
No, Rome, I'm just saying... Come on, you know that...
什么 -他们知道
What? -They know..
不 他们也不知道 -他已经
No, no, they don't. -that he's..
不 -没事的
No! -It's okay.
他已经... -他妈的他死了
That he's... -He's fucking dead!
行了 但他妈也不用这么说吧
Well, okay! But there's no need to fucking say that, right?
直到确认之前 都他妈没必要
Until we know there's no goddamn.
一直说这话有什么用 我只是…
What's the point of keep on saying it? All I'm saying.
我没疯 只是陈述事实
I'm not being crazy. I'm stating a fact.
我只说我们不清楚情况
I'm saying we don't know.
直到我们确认这样说
And until we do know, it's not a very nice thing
其实不太好 不是吗 -好吧
to say, is it? -Okay.
他妈的闭嘴吧
So, fucking stop!
好 -好
Okay. -Okay.
对不起 -没事的
Sorry. -It's okay.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
我现在要稍微喝一杯 换换心情
Well, I, uh... I'm gonna have a little, uh, stiffener here.
就...先生们
Just... Uh, gents.
卡洛丽娜 失陪
Karolina, pardon me.
让我们为他喝一杯
Let's drink to him.
我想我们都下班了
Well, I guess we're off the clock.
不 我觉得更明智的做法是
No, I think it might be smart for us to..
开始写下时间线
start putting together a timeline
同时 我还在起草联络人名单
And also, I've been drawing up, just in case, you know,
以防万一
if we need to, a contact list
天啊 他才刚刚...他们还在后面
Oh, God! He's just... They're still pumping on him
做心肺复苏呢 卡洛丽娜 -我也
back there, Karolina. -Well, I'm not happy
不想这样 卡尔 -我知道
about it, Karl. -No. No, I know
我知道 我们都心存敬意
And I think we're all being respectful.
我也心存敬意 但这状态
I'm being respectful, but this is going
会变得非常难处理
to be a very complicated situation to handle
所以 如果有奇迹发生
So, you know, if we get a miracle,
上帝保佑我们 我们收获奇迹
we get a miracle. God bless us all.
如果没有 我得做好准备
If we don't, I just have to prepare,
就是这样 对吗 -没错 准备吧
that's all. Right? -Absolutely! Go, go
我们得打给马特森 告诉他这消息
Okay, so I think we should call Mats son and let him know.
然后 我们至少得打给他...
Well, then we should at least call him and tell him that we're..
说他有事耽搁了
that he's delayed.
他可是被大事耽搁了
Oh, he's heavily fucking delayed
然后 没有特定顺序
Yeah. And then, in no particular order
至少跟我说的顺序无关 董事会
not in this order anyway, um, the board.
格丽 总统
Gerri, POTUS, um...
你还好吗
Hey, how are you?
这他妈的 真..
He y, um, that was fucking.
太疯狂了 这太他妈离谱了 -是啊
nuts! That was fucking crazy, right? -Yeah
是啊 -是的
Yeah. -It is, it is.
我们...我们都还惊魂未定 -是啊
We were... we're in shock. Yeah. -Yeah
这他妈太诡异了 真要命
That's so fucking weird. Jesus, wow!
你们还好吗 -还行
You guys okay? -Yeah.
我们还好 谢谢你 -我们还行
We're good. Thank you. -We're good
凯莉 -怎么了
Um, Kerry? -Yeah?
你不介意的话 我们要在这里
If it's all right with you, we're just using this space
讨论一个回应
to coordinate a response to, you know
如果我们需要发一个的话...你介意如果..
if we need to send out an... Do you mind if..
可以吗 如果我们...
Is that okay? If we..
没问题... 你想让我来...
But... Yeah. Uh, yeah. Do you... Uh, do you want..
你想让我来帮忙 -不是的
So, do you want me to help? -Oh, no.
不是这个意思 很感谢你 可你还没缓过来
No, no, that's so kind, but you're in shock
我觉得你应该到后面去
and I think you should go back there.
我们会让你舒服一点
And we'll make you comfortable, and we'll bring you
给你需要的东西 好吗
whatever you need, yeah?
好的 那你想让我...
Okay. So, do you want me to be, uh.
参与其中 还是
part of that, of the response and the...
这样就好 凯莉
That'd be great, Kerry
你先去里面休息吧
Why don't you-rest up in there?
让我们把事情处理妥当 我们会听取你的建议的
Let us get our ducks in a row and we'll get your input
对 -好的
Yeah. -Okay.
好的 -我这就回来
Okay. Okay. -Okay, I'm gonna be back here.
过去 -好
There. -Yes.
这他妈怎么了 -她应该是崩溃了 汤姆
What the fuck? -I think she's freaking out, Tom.
对 -是吗
Yeah. -Oh, yeah?
是的 -看她咧嘴笑
Yeah. -Judging by her grin
还以为她是在洋基体育场捡到了界外球
it looks like she caught a foul ball at Yankee Stadium.
我的天哪 -好了
I mean, Jesus. -Okay!
这是名单 我觉得 一落地
Here is the list of names. I think we divide up
我们要分工...
as soon as we get the..
不是...不是很清晰 可是
Well, not the... Not the all clear but..
一旦那三十分钟到了... -其中一些…
once those 30 minutes are up... -Some of those it's.
对你来说太小的事情了 我觉得应该让凯莉来做
It's small for you. I think we should get Kerry to do them
你现在想让凯莉来做吗
Oh, now you want Kerry to do it?
很好 -叫咯咯笑的小丑来吗
Good. -Chuckles the Clown?
算了吧
I think not.
等下
Wait.
稍等一下 -好的
Hold that thought. -Sure
汤姆 你好 -你好 格雷格
Hey, Tom. -Hey, Greg, hey
我可能需要你帮我去一趟办公室
So, I might need you to whiz into the office for me
今天有婚礼 汤姆 为什么
Um, it's a wedding day, Tom. Why?
为什么 因为洛根死了
Why, um, because Logan is dead
洛根叔公 真的吗 怎么...什么..什么.
Uncle Logan, really? Uh, how... what... what..
所以 听我说 你..你必须紧跟着希德
So, listen to me, you... You have to stick to Cyd
像狗皮膏药那么紧
like a limpet, okay?
然后删掉我标着"后勤"的文件夹
And you delete my folder marked " Logistics,
然后从回收站里也删掉它
And then you delete that from the trash
我还需要你
And I might need you
用我的语气联♥系♥大家
calling around with my narrative
唱我的调
You sing my song
圣诞快乐 小格 -什么 什么意思
Merry Christmas, Greg. -What? What do you mean?
他去世了 你逢凶化吉了
Well, he's passed away and you've lucked out.
你的圣诞袜里藏着什么礼物呢 格雷格
And, yeah, what's at the bottom of your stocking, Greg, huh?
一个讨厌你的老家伙死了
An old guy who fucking hated you
汤姆 拜托
Tom, man!
放松点 老兄.. -抱歉 对不起 抱歉
Easy, dude, like... -I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你还好吗 天哪
Are you okay? Jesus
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表