剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
嘿
Hey.
他来了
Hey, hey, there he is.
瞧瞧你们 精锐尽出
Wow, look at you all. Rolling deep, huh?
磐石阵容啊 还好吗?
Rock Steady Crew. What's up?
你来了 -是啊
Hey. You made it.
兄弟 -你来干吗?
Hey, bro. -What the fuck are you doing here?
想赶快来讨论 -对...
Keen to get into it. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我该怎么办?
I'm not sure, what do we do here?
我抱你的话会挨告吗?
Am I gonna get a lawsuit if I hug you or?
有可能 想知道吗?
Maybe, wanna find out?
好哦
Okay.
你把所有人都带来了
Wow, you brought the whole gang, huh ?
智高我一筹
Outmaneuvered me.
我可是单枪匹马
I'm solo, baby.
你们没带村中的长老 就不敢跟我谈吗?
Are you guys scared to come talk without the village elders?
没有啊 -没有...
No.
这不是人海战术 兄弟
We don't wanna outman you, bro.
开玩笑的 -来谈吧
I'm just kidding. -Let's talk.
我是说真的... -来谈吧
But seriously... -Just us.
那就谈吧 -你要的话 你...
Let's chat. -If you want...
他和他满口的兄弟之词 都可以去死
Fuck him and his dude -bluff.
我知道这样并不理想
I know it's not ideal.
是啊 又不是说 我们的父亲昨天才过世
Yeah, well, felt like our dad died yesterday.
已经过了两天 所以...
It was a couple of days ago, so...
至少你不是在还没熄火的 宝马车上发现他的
At least you didn't find him yourself, BMW still running.
因为那会让你心灵受创 -对啊 那当然...
That shit can be traumatic. -Right, sure, sure.
不同情路卡斯吗?
No sorries for Lukas?
当然 我很遗憾 很遗憾 兄弟
No, sure. I'm sorry. Sorry, man.
这不是比赛
It's not a competition.
你的足球队好像赢了
Saw that your little kicky ball team, they won a thing.
你的足球队好像赢了 恭喜
They did a win or something. Congrats on that.
对...谢谢 资料收集得很齐全 -对
Yeah, yeah, thank you. Good dossier.
想知道我有哪些你的资料吗?
You wanna know what I have on you?
想
Yeah.
你要不要... -说到时间表...
So, do you wanna... -Also, in terms of...
你们放轻松点 这里就我一个人 随兴谈吧
Relax, guys. It's just me, we can talk.
好 -好吗?
All right? -Okay.
这是什么鬼地方 这是哪里?
So what the fuck is this place?
律师女儿花五万元 就能请喜酒的婚宴中心?
Like the fucking 50K wedding mill for lawyers' daughters?
在窗前拍婚纱照?
Bridal shots by the window?
我知道 这里有点夸张 但也是...有人会觉得很酷
I know, it's kind of bullshit, but it's also cool.
我是懒得去管啦 但我... 我们可以切入正题吗?
I don't give a fuck, honestly. But can we get into it?
我有话想说... 可以切入正题吗 还是要等等?
I feel like I wanna say shit. Do you want me to wait?
谈正事吧
Yeah, yeah, let's get into it.
我们是来说我们很满意你的出价
We've come to say that we like your offer.
但觉得这个价钱不能充分反映出
But we don't as yet think it reflects the full valuation
你购买♥♥物件的潜力估价
of the potential of what you're purchasing.
好
Okay.
你们的股价…周五跌百分之二十?
And your stock dropped 20% on Friday?
周一又回升了百分之十
And regained 10 Monday. -Okay.
洛根本来就不会参与 未来的公♥司♥营运
Logan was never gonna be part of the company going forward.
从生意的角度来看 有没有他都无所谓
On a business sense, his absence is not relevant.
我们的关键成长因素 没有受到家父过世的影响
Our key growth drivers are unaffected by our father's passing.
股价下跌没什么值得担心的
The dip is the dip.
但我还是觉得像是
But I still feel like I'm going to the checkout during the sale
买♥♥东西结账时被多要钱
and getting asked to pay more.
如果你上周愿意出144
Well, Lukas, if you were willing to pay 144 last week,
股东不会想让你...
shareholders won't like...
我可以打个岔吗?
Can I interrupt you right there?
我希望你别打岔 但你都开口了 就说吧
I'd rather you didn't, but you already did, so...
我有个提议
I would like to propose an offer.
我想买♥♥下你们整个企业
I wanna buy your entire operation
出价...一...
for the price of one...
一块钱
... single dollar.
开玩笑的 -真的很好笑
I'm kidding. -That's really good.
真好笑 一块钱
That's funny. One single dollar.
抱歉 兄弟...你的表情...
Sorry. Your face...
但我真的很想买♥♥泛美网科
But I do want ATN though.
不行 泛美网科不卖♥♥ 我爸已经把泛美网科分出来了
Well, no, ATN's off the table, Dad carved it out.
我觉得这样不合理 我要把泛美网科加回去
Yeah, I'm not sure it makes sense and I want it back in.
为什么? -为什么?
Why? -Why?
为什么呢?
Why?
我觉得我不用解释原因吧?
I feel like I don't have to say why, do I?
这是最原始的交易条件 我们已经有雏型了
It's the original deal. We have the shape.
很快就能搞定 你们也能得到你们想要的甜头
This can be fast, you can get the sugar that you came looking for.
价钱呢? -我们还没到谈价钱的程度
The price is what? -I don't think we're at price.
一股187
Like 187 per share.
全买♥♥的话 一半现金 一半换股
50/50 cash -stock for the whole thing.
要不要说说你们的想法?
Are you gonna tell me what you think?
好啊 当然...
Yeah, yeah, sure.
也许这是你们的第一次
All right, maybe you guys haven't done this before,
通常是我说几句
but how it usually works is, I say something
你们再说几句
and then you say something.
因为如果你们不开口... -我可以打个岔叫你去死吗?
Cuz if you don't say anything... -Can I interrupt you and say fuck off?
谢谢你的专业建议
Thanks for the pro tip.
只是你让我们有点措手不及
We weren't expecting that,
我不确定这样可行
and I'm not sure that that works.
可行的
It works.
是啦 我们不确定可行
Okay, yeah, well, we're not sure that it does work.
可行的
It works.
要不要问问外面那些白煮蛋?
Do you maybe wanna check in with the boiled eggs out there?
要 这是很重大的变化 我们必须...
Well, yeah, this is a material change, we need to...
当然 没问题 应该的
Of course, of course, all that. 100%.
但你们喜欢这个提议吗?
But do you like it?
我们私下说
Just between us.
你有一点点喜欢吧 对不对?
You like it a little bit, don't you?
我的提议有几分道理 对吧?
There's something there.
你不用回答 但是... 也许可以表示一下?
You don't have to answer, but maybe an indication?
要不要喝点香槟?
Bit of bubbles?
我们需要休息一下
I think we're just gonna take a beat, actually.
就...好吗?
We're just gonna, yeah.
待会儿再聊 -对
We'll talk later. -Yeah.
好吗?
Okay?
他们好热切
So fucking eager.
要跟他们说吧? -对 跟他们说
We say, yeah? -Yeah, we say.
他开价187
Hi, so the offer is 187,
但是他要泛美网科
but he wants ATN.
他...他就在那里 -各一半
He's right there.
卡尔 拜托 别这么兴奋
Okay, well, why don't you tuck your boner away, Karl?
但是他想跟我们交易? -对 他想跟我们交易
But he wants the deal? -Yeah, he wants the deal.
而且我想他也知道 泛美网科是个很情绪化的议题
And I think he knows ATN is an emotive issue,
他现在只是在耍混账
and he's being a fucking asshole.
没错...但这是天大的好消息
Sure, sure, sure, but excellent news, gents.
天大的好消息 -你们真的让他抬高价钱了
Excellent. -You effectively achieved a bump.
对 我们表现超好 我们是高手
Yeah, we did amazing, we're amazing people.
所以要跟董事会说?
So we take it to the board.
对 但首先要跑一遍 确定可行
Well, first we have to run through it and make sure it works.
小西呢? -她回楼下去了
Where's Shiv? -She went back down.
我们也得跟她谈谈 -对
Okay. We will talk to her too.
我们去找她吧
Let's go do that.
太好了
Excellent.
他是不是在耍我们?
You think he's just trying to fuck with us?
他真的要泛美网科?还是要用这个办法
He actually wants ATN or is this a move
逼我们降价?
so that we have to subtract and he goes low?
谁在乎 重点是我们要什么?
Who cares, what do we want?
我们想留着泛美网科 对吧?
Well, we want to keep it, right?
我们完成爸爸的交易 留下泛美网科 加入PGN
We do dad's deal, keep ATN, we add PGN,
你 我和小西是三贱客
and you, me, and Shiv, you know, the Three Fuckateers.
我听到一个很糟的谣言 -什么谣言?
So I just got a bad rumor in my ears.
显然泛美网科跟杰瑞德孟肯阵营间 开了一条热♥线♥
Apparently ATN has an open line to Jeryd Mencken's campaign team
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表