剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
事情还顺利吧 -当然了 非常顺利
Everything well? -Yeah. All great. All good
那就好
Great.
还笑呢 闭嘴 别笑了
Yeah. Shut the fuck up
不准笑 又不是脱口秀大会
and stop laughing. It's not a comedy night
我靠
God. Ow! Ooh, shoot
亲爱的 -不用 我没事
Hey. Hey, honey. -No, I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事 我很好
I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine.
别他妈碰我
Don't fucking touch me.
能别... 能别笑了吗
Stop... stop smiling!
谁也不准进来
No one comes in here
现在你要接管公♥司♥了
So, you're running the company
恭喜啊
Congratulations
是啊 谢谢你 美好的一天 美好的一周
Yeah, yeah. Thankyou. Great day. Great week
你知道他还做数独吗
Did you know he did Sudoku?
好像是吧
Yeah. Yeah, I guess.
他好像是会玩数独 我有点印象
he did them. I... I think I... I think I knew that
我的天哪
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ
你们没事吧 -没事
You guys okay? -Yeah.
真的吗 -没事的
Yeah? -Yeah, yeah, yeah
对 -好吧 抱歉这时候打扰你们
Yeah. -Okay, yeah. I'm sorry that we have to...
但是我们必须得拟好声明
you know. But we are putting together the statement
宣布你和…
announcing you and…
我们会和你们的人 对个人简历的细节严格把关
we'll go through all the biographical details
就是想跟宣传和公♥关♥这边
with your offices, and yeah, just wanted to check in
对好一些事情
on Comms and PR.
还有很多困难的决定 需要拍板...
And there's also a lot of guite difficult decisions, so...
对 我们想说的
Yes. I guess what we wanted to say
是一些媒体方面的事情
from a Comms point of view,
注意 这只是出于新闻传播考虑
and listen, this is strictly Comms, but the markets
周一就要开市了
are gonna open on Monday
有很多个法子可以让你们
And, um, there are a number of ways
把这个位子坐得更稳当 明白吗
to solidify your guys' position. Okay?
洛根还在的时候
When Logan was with us
我们竭尽全力提升他的声望
we did everything we could to burnish his reputation
现在 你们接了他的班 所以我们也会竭尽全力
Now, you're taking over so we wanna do everything we can
提升你们的声望
to burnish your reputations
我们有两条路子可以走
Yeah. I guess there are two ways to go
要么
They're sort of.
走洛根永垂不朽的路子
Operation Embalm Lenin
不然就是另外的思路
or there's another way
如果走第一条路
Yeah, for the first option, we, you know.
我们可以找一些你们和父亲一家人其乐融融的合照
just put together a nice package of photos with you and your dad.
表示公♥司♥在你们手上安全无虞 再提一提那张纸
You're a safe pair of hands, mention the piece of paper
你们会严格按照洛根的遗志经营公♥司♥ 萧规曹随
And you're gonna follow what Logan Roy did to the letter.
另一条路的话 就要复杂一点 侧重于破旧立新
Or there's a more complex, more fresh start
接着说 -我再次声明
Go on. -And this is, again
这只是公♥关♥手段 没有别的意思
just a PR perspective, yeah?
外界会有对你们的能力的质疑
There's gonna be an issue about your competence
所以 打个比方 我们或许可以强调一下
And so, maybe, if we stress, for example
你们此前 对于公♥司♥事务 就已经有很深的参与度了
how involved you've already been previously
说得再过一点 我们可以说 在他临终之前
So, toughest version, we say that he was.
他已经慢慢地失去掌控力了
losing his focus towards the end
懂了 这是"洛根是老糊涂“计划
Okay. So, it's Operation Shit-On-Dad
不是
No.
就是这样 -不
Yeah. Yes, it is. -No
我觉得那张纸就足够服众了
I think the piece of paper is strong
好的 -好吧
Okay. -Okay.
你真的觉得人们会相信
You really think that people are gonna buy that
老爸是傀儡皇帝这种说辞吗
Dad was a fucking puppet?
这只是一个备选方案而已 罗曼
It's just an option, Roman.
洛根·罗伊是一个伟大的人
Logan Roy was a great man.
然而 近来他身边的人
However, lately, the people around him
在代替他决策
have been making the big decisions
他的孩子们是幕后的决策者
His kids have been pulling the strings
我的意思是 我们可以按你们的接受程度调整说辞
I mean, we can go as far as you like.
我个人不会这么做 但是公事公论
I wouldn't, but it is our job
我们可以写一写康纳的妈妈
to say that we could go to Connor's mom.
她遭受的身体和语言暴♥力♥ 还有凯莉的事情
Physical and verbal abuse. The Kerry situation
好了好了 不要再提这些了 好吗
Okay. Well. That's... All right. Okay? Yeah, I... I... !
我感觉
I do have, uh.
有一点点恶心
certain feelings of queasiness about, I guess
他现在尸骨未寒 我们就开始编排他
shitting on our dad while he's still up at Frank E. Campbell's
是的 现在这个时间
Yeah. Right now, I would say
考虑到我们的父亲刚刚去世
considering our dad has just died
或许我们确实不应该诋毁他
we should maybe not shit on Dad
对 谢谢 卡洛丽娜
Yeah. Thanks, Karolina.
也谢谢你了 老混♥蛋♥ 但是
You too, fuckface. But...
请不要在我们面前 提这么下作的事情了
maybe don't bring us this disgusting shit ever again
好吗 -好的
Okay? -Sure.
不管怎么说 还是谢谢你 -我理解 我理解
Thanks, anyway. -Understood. Understood
抱歉 谢谢你 罗曼 -谢了 雨果
Sorry. Thanks, Roman. -Thanks, Hugo
对不起
Yep.Apologies
那什么 雨果
Hey, Hugo.
关于那个事情
You know the stuff?
什么
What stuff?
爆老爸黑料这事
The bad Dad stuff.
知道 怎么了
Uh -huh. Yeah.
如果是他 他会这么做的 为了公♥司♥ 他会这么做的
It's what he would do. He'd want this for the firm.
是啊
Right. Okay.
去做吧 别说得太绝 别留什么痕迹
So, action that. But soft, no prints.
好 但是 我不想
Right. I mean, I don't wanna.
我有点担心自♥由♥行动会出问题
I'm a little concerned of freelance.
我可以去征求卡洛丽娜和罗曼的同意吗
Can I get a sign off from Karolina and Roman?
不行 低调
No, pal. No. Down-low.
去做就好了
Just get on it.
还是说 你想谈谈你那个内线交易的事?
Unless you want me to pull out the strap-on.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表