剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
看看有没有什么我们能做的
Just see if there's anything there at all?
发挥你的魔力吧
Work your magic.
还好吗 这里还不错吧
You good? It's nice, huh?
是啊 猪崽子们忙着吃东西
Yeah. Little piggies stuffing their mouths.
为什么所有人都他妈的这么开心
Why is everybody so fucking happy?
洛根...
Logan…
你没事吗 -当然
You okay? -Yeah
我在正确的时间谈成了那么大一笔交易
I got done a huge fucking deal in exactly the right time.
我有泛美网科 还有皮尔斯
I got A TN, plus Pierce.
还有大选 我手上全是筹码
I got the election. I got plenty on my plate
是啊
Sure.
这里好像有个牧师
I thought there might be a churchman.
你说什么
U h, I'm sorry?
我刚才听见有人提到红衣主教
A cardinal was mentioned. Bit of fucking class
杰瑞德怎么样
What about Jeryd?
门肯吗 他应该是想来的 但是
Mencken? I think that he hopes to, but realistically..
但是 他肯定是想来的 不过吉莉安在这
But I think that he hopes to. But Gillian is here.
好生热闹
Oh, who op-de-doop
你想让我跟孩子们联♥系♥吗
Do you want me to be in touch with the kids?
她什么时候打电♥话♥
When is she calling?
南吗 我猜她是想跟她那边所有人一起聊清楚
Nan, I think she just wants to talk to her whole gang
听着 我不会跟个龟孙的坐在这
Listen, I'm not gonna sit like a cunt.
巴巴地等着那个老太婆
waiting for that old crone.
风云人物
The man of the hour!
科林
Colin!
你没事吧 -没事 我们离开这里吧
You all right? -Yeah. Let's get out of here.
是老爸 确认了
So it is Dad. Confirmed
对 这个女人真不简单哪
Yeah. Man, she's a complicated woman.
一副 “我跟别人说好了 我意已决
She's like, " I'm honor bound, my mind is made up.
不过 我们还要多久能谈谈”
" But also, how soon can we be there?"
去她的吧 -你怎么看
Fuck her! -What do you think?
我觉得 她恨老爸
I thinks he hates Dad
但也觉得 我们只是中看不中用的花架子
But also thinks we're fake fruit for display purposes only
我不知道
I don't know.
我们可以不管她了吗
Can we tell her to fuck off?
不要再跟老爸对着干了
Maybe not go back to the mat with Dad.
不要再回到那间房♥..
You know, back in that fucking room..
我们要不要摊牌 -什么意思
Shall we cards on the table? -Yeah
我真的很中意皮尔斯 -同意
I do like Pierce. -Agreed
真♥他♥妈♥要命 -小罗 这很合理
Fuck's sake! -Rome, it makes sense.
我们想要合作
We wanted to do something together
而我们懂新闻娱乐
and we know news, entertainment
这是现成就有的
and this is off the shelf.
所以 在这之前
So, I guess until now,
你就只是在耍我们
you've just sort of been stringing us along?
不是 -另外 那玩意我也可以
No. -I like the other shit, I do.
但我真的更满意这个
I like this, I really do.
而且 其他一切都可能分崩离析
And besides, everything else might fall apart.
他有可能跑到711大开杀戒
He might go on a killing spree in 7-Eleven,
你的老二有可能卡在人工智能撸管机里
and you might get your dick stuck in an AI jerk machine.
我全得靠自己 因为没人会帮我
I have to look after myself because nobody else will
我喜欢这个提议
I like this.
那么 你要飞过去
So, you wanna fly there.
像 南·皮尔斯 参加温莎犬展的 小母狗一样吗
like Nan Pierce's little Windsor Dog Show bitch?
只是去瞧瞧 -对
It's just a checkout. -Yeah.
靠 真操蛋
Fuck! Shit!
我很担心
I'm worried, I guess
你想干老爸 你想干汤姆
Like you wanna fuck Dad. You wanna fuck Tom.
结果 只有我一个人想好好搞生意
I'm the only one who wants to set up a business as a business
而不是想干任何人
and doesn't wanna fuck anyone.
小罗 这次并购与老爸无关
Rome, this acquisition would be nothing to do with Dad
没半点关系 -我不信你
It's completely unrelated. -Don't believe you
真的 -我也是真的不信你
Seriously. -Seriously don't believe you.
好了 这不是为了报复老爸
Okay, well, this is not about getting back at Dad.
但 如果能让他难受 我觉得无伤大雅
but if it hurts him. It doesn't bother me.
我认为你不想这么做
I think that you don't wanna
是因为你害怕冲突
do this'cause you're scared of conflict.
说真的 小罗 理性点
Honestly, Rome, being rational.
先不谈家族内部矛盾
putting aside the internecine family concerns
以及个人的流言蜚语
the personal tittle tattle,
想想看 如果搞砸老爸几十年都为之疯狂的事
just think about how fucking funny it would be if we screw Dad
那有多好玩
over his decades-long obsession
你是个好人
You're a good guy.
谢谢 先生 你是我的朋友
Thank you, sir. -You're my pal
谢谢
Thank you.
你是我最好的朋友 -谢谢
You're my best pal. -Thank you.
我是说 人到底是什么
I mean, what are people?
是啊
Right.
究竟什么是人
What are people?
他们就是经济单位 我是巨人
They're economic units. I'm a hundred feet tall
他们都是侏儒
These people are pygmies.
但聚在一起 就形成了市场
But together, they form a market
好 没错
Okay. Right.
个人又是什么 他有价值和目标
What is a person? It has values and aims,
但在各种市场里运作
but it operates in a market
婚姻市场 工作市场
Marriage market, job market,
金钱市场 观点市场 等等
money market, market for ideas, et cetera.
所以 一切都是市场
So, everything is a market?
无论我做什么 都会遭人反对
Everything I try to do people turn against me
一切都和以前大不相同了 不是吗
Nothing tastes like it used to, does it?
早已物是人非了
Nothing is the same as it was.
你觉得 这一切结束后 还剩什么吗
You think there's anything after all this? Afterwards?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得没有了
I don't think so.
就是这样了 对吧
I think this is it, right?
或许吧
May be
我父亲非常虔诚
My Dad is very religious.
更实际一点呢
But realistically though?
我不知道 -就是这个答案
I don't know. --And that's it.
我们不知道 我们无法知道
We don't know. We can't know.
但 我隐约有自己的想法
But I've got my suspicions.
我他妈隐隐约约有点想法
I've got my fucking suspicions.
瞧啊 等我一下
Lookie here! Pardon me!
你好哇 凯莉 今天一切都好吗
Hello, Kerry! And how are we today?
你能听到吗 信♥号♥♥有一点…
Hi! Can you hear me? The line is a little bit..
差不多吧 我们在中转 你能听见吗
Sort of. We're in transit. Can you hear me?
你让她把老爸的鸡♥巴♥从嘴里拿出来
You'd be able to hear her better
或许就能听得更清楚一点了
if she took Dad's cock out of her mouth.
什么
What's that?
我妹妹说 如果你把老爸的鸡♥巴♥从嘴里拿出来
That was my sister saying that we would hear you better
我们就能听得更清楚一点了
if you took Dad's cock out of your mouth
我的问题是 你们考虑打个电♥话♥给他吗
So. My question was, would you consider giving him a call?
我们会考虑 至少给他打个电♥话♥吗
Would we consider at least a call?
他是要道歉吗
Well, is he apologizing?
他有让我们打吗
Did he ask?
他…
He...
我觉得 他会想收到你们的消息
I know that he would love to hear from you
如果他打过来的话 我们就能知道了
If he were to call, then we would see.
从对他的了解来看 让他打电♥话♥得费不少劲
It's just gonna be a lot to get him to call, just knowing him
说实话 我们也很了解他
I think we know him pretty well, actually
但 我们从没舔过他的大♥乳♥头
We've never licked his big omelet nipples
我可以让他发短♥信♥要求打电♥话♥
I could get him to text a request for a call.
短♥信♥吗 我们还是想听到他的声音
Text? I'm afraid we're gonna need to hear that voice.
你可以把鸡♥巴♥塞回去了 我们要上飞机了
You can pop it back in your mouth. We're getting on the plane.
谢了 再见
Thanks, bye.
混♥蛋♥ -出问题了
Dick. -Problem.
他不接我的电♥话♥ 你打过去会接吗
He's not picking up for me. He pick up for you?
小威
Will. No
抱歉 能让我过一下吗
Excuse me, I'm sorry. Can I get through?
宝贝
Hey, baby!
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表