剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
应该是马斯开特的大宅院
In Muscat, I should think. In a compound
好的 是在地面上吧?
Okay, but would it be above ground?
当然 是在地面上 薇拉
Of course, above ground, Willa.
阿♥拉♥伯明珠
Pearl of Arabia.
好哦
Okay.
苏丹的话 等同于法律
" The sultan's word has the force of the law."
好极了 -在机场 我们可以直接通关
Great. -The airport, we walk right through
你是为了门肯
And this is for Mencken?
我的亲戚朋友都痛恨门肯
You know, all my family and friends hate Mencken.
外交官车牌
Diplomatic plates.
你可以到处停车
You can park anywhere.
把车开上人行道
You can basically drive on the sidewalk
警♥察♥也拿你没撤 -开车撞人不是卖♥♥点
The police can't touch you. -Running people over is not a selling point.
该死的 格雷格 -嘿
Fucking Greg. -Hey.
嘿 -我的瑞典朋友们
Hey. -My Swedish friends
很高兴看到你们
Nice to see you.
该死的跟班
Fucking hanger-on.
该死的笨蛋
Fucking dingleberry
兄弟 我在发动魅力攻势
Dude, I'm on a charm offensive here
你能不能客气点
Can you be kind?
想不想一起坐?
Would you like to join us?
想不想滚蛋?
Would you like to fuck off?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
说真的 奥斯卡 我会开除你
I'm serious, Oskar. I'm gonna fire you
艾芭 拜托 开除他 好吗
Okay, Ebba. Could you fire him, please?
可以吗
Can you?
抱歉 你是不是觉得很无聊
Oh, I'm sorry, is this boring you?
我看他阉♥割♥你何止100次了
I've seen him cut your balls a hundred times.
对 是有点无聊
Yeah, it's a little bit boring
你看他虐待狂的表情 根本是乐在其中
But look at him. Sadistic face. He loves it
没错 -他喜欢被开除
I do. -He loves being fired
我是很想开除艾芭
I would... I would like to fire Ebba, though
是吗 -对
Yeah? -Yeah
但是没办法 因为她
But I can't because she's
创造了一个 我没有办法
created and fostered this situation
随心所欲的情境
in which I find it very difficult to do what I want.
我不是说你是故意的
I'm not saying you've done it on purpose
但是很有意思
but it is quite interesting...
只因为我们搞过
that you have sort of tenure.
你就享有某种终生职位 -卢卡斯
Because we mingled. -Lukas.
艾芭
Ebba.
我不知道你是不是在开玩笑 但是…
I'm not sure if you're kidding, but...
我可以帮忙
I could help.
你要的话 我可以开除她
I'd fire her if you want.
是吗 -对
Yeah? -Yeah.
我现在就开除她
I'd fire her right now.
我最近 在这方面有点经验
I've got some recent experience in this arena
你愿意为我这么做吗
Would you do that for me?
当然 我马上办
Instantly. Sure.
就这么说定了 各位
It's on. Guys.
大家集♥合♥
Guys, gather around
这家伙要开除我的公♥关♥主任
This guy is about to fire my senior comms.
你也别生气 -这笑话好好笑
No hard feelings. -The jokes are funny.
这笑话好好笑
The jokes are very funny
艾芭 别这样
Ebba. Come on.
卢卡斯 你知道吗
You know what, Lukas?
我还真希望你能开除我
I wish you would fire me.
艾芭
Ebba.
艾芭 -艾芭
Ebba! -Ebba!
我们公♥司♥不希望员工是这种态度
It's not the attitude of the employee that we want at our company
你还好吗
You okay?
嗨 -我们刚刚看到…
Hi. -We just... We saw...
我们只是想确定...
You know, we just wanted Tomake sure.
来看看你 确定你真的没事
Check in, make sure you're okay. Like, on a human level
我们刚刚看到了... -是的
We... We saw... -Yeah.
你还好吧
Yeah? Like, are you... you good?
我没事 真的不用担心
I'm really... I'm totally fine. Don't worry about it
那就好 听你这么说 我就放心了
All right, well, good. That's good to hear.
对...
Yeah...
太好了! -他似乎是个很糟糕的人
Totally. -He seems kind of awful
我们...
We...
他的形象完全是我们打造出来的
You know, we... we built his whole rep
他甚至不是真的程序员
He's not even a real coder
技术是别人给他的
Someone gave him, like, a box of tech
他只负责卖♥♥
and he took it Tomarket, you know
了不起 -是啊 真了不起
Bravo. -Yeah, bravo
我们只想说 我们很同情你
Well, yeah, we just wanted to say we sympathize with all the shit
我反正只待到二月 所以...
Yeah, well, I'll be out in February anyway, so.
真的吗 太可惜了
Really? That's a shame
这是因为...
And... is that because of the...
他寄给你...那些东西吗
Sending you of, you know... whatnots?
什么...不是…
What... No.
那是他现在最不担心的事
I mean... That's pretty much the least of his worries right now
好吧 那是因为...?
Okay. All right. Because?
印度 -印度 对
India. -India. Right
我好像知道这件事
And I feel like I know this
但是 细节是怎样
but what are the details here with that?
细节吗 好
The details? Oh, yeah
我可以告诉你们所有细节 没问题
I... I'm gonna give you all the details, sure.
这样啊
Right.
可以跟你要根烟吗
Can I get a... Can I bum a smoke?
没问题 -谢谢
Yeah. -Thank you
不客气
Sure.
泛美网科宣称
So, ATN is saying
民♥主♥党正面民调 是极端造谣阴谋
'Dems'positive polls a radical misinformation plot."
真有种 -这样的用词比较辛辣
Ballsy. -Like to keep things peppery
我们有提过他很累吗
I mean, did we mention he's tired?
是的
Yeah.
看来 他无法事事掌控
I guess he can't be across everything.
对吧 疲惫男孩
Can you, tired boy? Hey?
你去跟阿潘讲这件事
But you should call Pam on that
因为 这里的人 我都看不顺眼
'cause, you know, everyone here's needling me
那你去叫他们别再屁滚尿流了
Then you should tell them to stop wetting their pants
这我知道 汤姆
Okay, well, I get that, Tom.
但 你听说凤♥凰♥城的事了吗
But also, yoUheard about the Phoenix thing?
欧马利对竞选办公室丢汽油弹
The O'Malleys firebombed a fucking campaign office.
好可怕 -是爆竹
Scary shit. -A firecracker
其实是两根用胶带粘住的爆竹 -打扰一下 抱歉
A pair of firecrackers taped together. -Pardon. I'm sorry
可以借这位小姐,.. -当然
May we borrow your lady -Sure
一下下吗 -没问题 别介意我
for a second? -Oh, sure. Don't mind me.
你猜怎么着 -凤♥凰♥城的事吗
Guess what? -What, the Phoenix thing?
好夸张
It's pretty wild.
不是 是马特森的数目有问题
Nope. Mats son's numbers are funky
抱歉 你们在说什么
Sorry, what the fuck are you talking about?
艾芭全都说了 印度的数据有问题
Yeah, Ebba spilled. Screwy metrics in India
马特森兜售的数字 和南亚的泡泡粒一样假
Mats son has been peddling bundles of South Asian packing peanuts
什么 你是说 像…
What? You mean, like...
很大的数字吗
Okay, so, significant numbers?
对 应该是非常大
Yeah, yeah. We think so. Big, big
我就知道他是空口自话
I fucking knew he was a bullshitter
暴发户靠不住
I'm telling you. New money.
拿到新钞一定要检查
You gotta hold those fresh bills to the light
好吧
Okay.
操 -对
Fuck. -Yeah
你三天开除了100个人
You said a hundred scalps in three days?
对 100个 -外侄孙先生
A hundred. -Mr. Nephew, that's.
好惊人的数目 我...
That's quite a number. I.
我以为你是家族里的窝囊废
I thought you were backwash at the bottom of the gene pool
但这实在不简单
but this is something else.
对 你低估我了
Yes, you underestimated me, and that's exactly
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表