剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我现在还不能这么说
Well, I can't. I can't. Not quite yet.
技术还没有到位 但是我们最主要的诉求
We're not there yet. But our central extraordinary offer
是健康和快乐
is health and happiness.
因为以下是让这个新产品
Because here's what makes this amazing new product
几乎让人无抗拒的特点
almost irresistible.
我们和科技公♥司♥及药厂的关系
Our incredible links with tech and pharmaceutical companies
表示可以取得现在还是专属于
which mean privileged access to life enhancement
亿万富翁的
and extension therapies
生活强化和延伸治疗
that right now are the preserve of tech billionaires.
但我们可以大规模地 送到您的家中
But we're going to deliver them at home, at scale,
有标的性也有技术支援
targeted and supported.
我不喜欢 -是啊
Hi! -I don't like it.
你能阻止吗?
Can you stop it?
你不想打造奶奶集中营?
You don't want to make prison camps for granny?
他究竟想怎样?
What's the game?
他现在骑着一辆狗屁独轮车
He's running the bullshit unicycle,
但也许某人能用棍子卡住车轮
but maybe someone could put a stick in the spokes.
我上台的时候背后会有东西吗?
Do we have anything behind me?
没有 应该就是一片黑幕
Nothing behind you. The screen will just be black,
但这样反而好 因为你才是主角 -对
but that's good because then it's all about you.
我们可以帮你打聚光灯
We can get a light on you.
我应该... 不会是要我站在黑暗中吧
I would hope I'm being spotlit.
我爸是见过世面的 没错吧?
My dad, he'd been around a little bit.
他对这些事情的态度很保守
He was conservative on these matters
在收入成长方面 他的说法是...
and in terms of earnings growth he has this to say.
我相信我们的生活家房♥地♥产♥品牌
I'm convinced that the Living Plus real estate brand
可以让邮轮体验正式登陆
can bring the cruise ship experience to dry land
并为我们的乐园部门
and double the earnings of our parks division.
带来双倍进账
Double the earnings.
我非常兴奋
Okay. That's not fucking cool.
剪接得很好
Well, it's really well edited.
我们真的办得到吗?
Can we really do it?
订阅生活家服务的用户
Are people who subscribe to Living Plus support
真的能多活20到50年吗?
really gonna live 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years more?
这真的值得吗?生活家将会是很尊荣的产品
Is it worth it? Living Plus is going to be a premium product.
值得吗?
Is it worth it?
如果现在问我 愿不愿意
Well if you ask me would I take an extra year
多跟父亲相处一年?说那些来不及说的话?
right now with my dad? Say the unsaid?
那将会是无价的
That would be priceless.
对 我想你 爸爸 我爱你 爸爸
Yeah, I miss you, dad. I love you, dad.
一般的反应是... -是怎样?
General buzz is... -What? How is it?
非常好 大家很喜欢 -是吗?
Really good. People are liking it.
他们居然买♥♥账了
They're liking it.
要死了... -怎么了?
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
"(德语)韦斯达吉祥物带来自♥由♥" -很没格调的笑话 对吧?
Doderick Macht Frei. -That's a very nasty joke.
对 是大屠♥杀♥的玩笑
That's a holocaust joke.
而且是我们的买♥♥家写的 我们可能要讨论一下策略
From our acquirer. So we might need to strategize.
取消问答时间 可以告诉他吗...?
Hold the Q&A. Can we let him know?
可以告诉肯道尔吗...?
Can we let Kendall know?
因为他即将... -一头栽进火海
Because he's about to face jump into a buzzsaw.
这对你是利多 因为你的报告很无趣
This is kind of good for you because your presentation not great.
这下不会有人看了
And so now no one will be watching.
财务细节就交给 卡尔·穆勒
Detailed financials I will leave to Karl Muller,
我们的传奇财务长 他来了 给他热烈的掌声
our legendary CFO. There he is. Round of applause.
有关于整体规划的问题吗?
But any questions with a broader overview?
好 拉吉
Yeah, Raj.
很高兴看到各位
Good to see you guys.
报告很精彩 恭喜
Hi. Congratulations on a great presentation.
我只想知道你对路卡斯马特森的回应 有什么看法?
I just want to know how you feel about Lukas Matsson's response,
他刚刚的推文
his tweet right now?
抱歉 我还没看
Sorry, I'm catching up.
他的推文是... "(德语)韦斯达吉祥物带来自♥由♥"
He's tweeted the words Doderick Macht Frei,
那是纳粹...
which is from the...
我知道出处 请等我一下
Yeah, I know what it's from. Give me a sec.
好吧 请问你如何回应?
Okay. What's your response?
这个嘛 我不会点赞
Well, I'm not gonna fave it.
在座的各位都知道 我们正打算和路卡斯交易
Everybody knows here knows we're looking at a deal with Lukas
我非常尊敬他的成就
and you know I have so much time and respect for what he's built.
我本人是不会说这种话
Now personally I wouldn't have said that and sincere apologies
也诚挚对感到冒犯的人致歉
for any offense caused.
他这个人...非常欧洲
You know he's very European.
如果真的跟他完成交易
And if and when we complete the deal
而他取得这项产品 提供的大好机会
and he gets into the incredible opportunity this product presents,
我想他的推文会大不相同
I think he'll be tweeting something different.
你可能让这件事情 受到太多关注了
Maybe you're giving this too much attention than it deserves?
我知道我在做什么 -收手吧
Just back off? No?
不会 他处理得很好
No, no, he's handling himself very well.
他很聪明 但是我们的意思
He's smart but we don't always come across as we intend
在社群媒体上常常会被人误解
on social media.
生活家的一个特点 就是我们认为它将会永垂不朽
And one of the things about Living Plus actually is that we see it going beyond.
它很像社群媒体 但是更好一点
It's kind of like social media, but it's better.
这是在现实世界中的 实质社群媒体
It's physical social media, in the real world.
我想人们很渴望这样的联♥系♥ 我就是其中之一
I think people are hungry for that connection. I know I am.
还有问题吗 没有了? 他们说我的时间到了
Any more questions? No? That's my time.
很高兴能跟各位分享 真的很有趣
It's been so fun sharing this with you. It's been so fun.
你要我怎么在他之后上台?他刚刚提出了永生的保证
How am I supposed to follow this? He just promised them eternal life.
谢谢各位... 也谢谢你 爸
Thank you guys and thank you, dad.
那是汤姆吗?
Is it Tom?
请欢迎泛美网科总裁 汤姆·万斯甘斯
ATN chair, Tom Wambsgans.
我在这里帮你加油 快上台 -谢了 兄弟
I'm here cheering you on. -Thanks, buddy.
我帮你暖好场了 -谢了 肯
Warmed them up for you. -Thanks, Ken.
汤姆 加油 太棒了 -你发表了...
Go Tom! -Launched it. Launched that shit!
你是泛美网科市民... 你也是泛美网科市民...
And you are an ATN citizen, and you are an ATN citizen
我也是泛美网科市民
and I'm an ATN citizen.
太棒了...
Yeah!
我就知道你没问题... -我以你为荣
Knew you could do it! -Proud of you.
谢了 各位 谢谢你们来 我们的表现如何?
Thanks, guys. Thanks for being here. How we doing?
迷因股票美得冒泡了 -别说这些 真的呢?
Memestock frothing. -Yada yada on the reels.
买♥♥方和卖♥♥方反应都很好 彭博新闻社的报道很正面
Good vibes with sell. Bloomberg has positive snaps coming.
开始有动静了 -老王已死
Seeing some movement. -The king is dead.
新王万岁 两位新王和女王
Long live the king, kings and queen.
两位新王和女王万岁
Long live the kings and queen.
那个混账删文了 他删了那则推文
The motherfucker deleted it. He deleted the tweet.
是吗 给我看 -好 在这里
Really? -Here you go, man.
看到了吗 没有 看不到了 混账
See anything? Nothing to see.
没有 这样就对了
That's fucking right. Now we're talking.
他下来了 价格狂飙
Climb down. Price rocket.
休士顿 我们升空了 -做得好 老板
Houston we have fucking liftoff. -Great work, boss man.
我在这里帮你加油 太棒了
I was here cheering you on.
他很特别 我一眼就看出来了他很特别
He's special. I know special and he is special.
我们有个难得的人才
Houston we have special. We have special.
我什么都不记得了 一切都好模糊
I don't even remember it. It's kind of a blur.
感觉像是在月球上漫步 像月球漫步
Just like walking on the moon.
是啊 月球漫步
Yeah, walking on the moon.
我想宣布一件 我觉得很有历史意义的事
I want to make what I think is a fairly historic announcement.
我相信罗曼·罗伊有一根小老二
I'm convinced that Roman Roy has a micro dick
而且眼光永远是错的
and always gets it wrong.
我想宣布一件 我觉得很有历史意义的事
I want to make what I think is a fairly historic announcement.
我相信罗曼·罗伊有一根小老二
I'm convinced that Roman Roy has a micro dick
而且眼光永远是错的
and always gets it wrong.
我想宣布一件 我觉得很有历史意义的事
I want to make what I think is a fairly historic announcement.
我相信罗曼·罗伊有一根小老二
I'm convinced that Roman Roy has a micro dick
而且眼光永远是错的
and always gets it wrong.
我想宣布一件 我觉得很有历史意义的事
I want to make what I think is a fairly historic announcement.
我觉得...如果我们考虑要主办 我不能提到任何关于我们的事
I think, if we're thinking of hosting, I can't get into any of our shit.
如果你同意的话 我觉得这一定只能是派对和策略
I think it has to be strictly party and strategy.
一定的 绝对是
Yeah. Entirely.
不过我觉得策略很性感 这也是没办法的事
I can't help it if I find strategy sexy though.
我真的这么觉得
I do.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表