剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
该死的 也许我们…全部交给雷
Shit. Maybe we just dump it on fucking Ray.
反正是他的部门
Look, it's his division.
但也许...不用搞得这么大
But maybe not do the whole...
这...这是我们当初的想法
This is the idea, though.
我知道 也许我只是担心我无法说服人
I know. Maybe I just worry that I can't sell it.
要不要取消?
So, do we pull it?
你觉得这很疯狂? -不是...
You think it's nuts? -No, no.
我是说...玩具屋和长生不死
I mean, pitching fucking playhouses and living forever
还有把数字加倍都很疯狂
and doubling up the fucking numbers...
时候到了 该豁出去了 我们非这么做不可
It's time. It's big swing time. We have to.
我知道... 我只是...也许我只是担心...
I know. I just, maybe I just worry that it's...
你知道的 这些是你的话
They're your words.
你口才很好
You got the words. You got the fucking skills.
我可能会... 这整件事是你的愿景
And I just might, you know... It's your vision, this whole thing,
我只是...你知道的我可能会搞砸
and I've sort of been... I might fuck it.
天啊
Oh, man!
我们可以改期 以后再说
We could also rain check this, do this some other time
看有没有别的机会
and see if something else comes up.
时间差不多到了
Hi. It's time.
时间到了? -对
It's time? -Yep.
好极了 一定会很棒的 你绝对会博得满堂彩
Great. It's gonna be great. It is.
我看了你的讲稿
You're gonna kill it. I read the thing
我了解你 这一定会...
and I know you and this is gonna be, you know...
祝你好运 祝你在台上一切顺利
Good luck. Break that leg.
卡尔想要... -卡尔
Karl wants to... -Hey, Karl.
我是来祝你好运的 -谢了
Hi. Just to say good luck, huh? -Thanks, man.
而且我想争取一点能见度
Just to get some visibility, if that's okay,
我听说我的领域又做了一些修正
'cause I just heard that more tweaks have been made in my arena.
没问题...
It's cool.
我可以很快看一下吗? -卡尔 现在不方便
If I could just take a quick peek. -Karl, man, it's not a good time.
不然说给我听也行
Then if you could just talk me through it.
这样我也能放心地支持你
Just so I'm comfortable in my own mind that I got your back.
一切都没问题的 卡尔
It is all good, Karl, okay? It's all good.
我们需要...等一下... -现在不方便
Just a second. Hang on. -It's not a good time, Karl.
是吗 听我说
Really? Well, listen to me.
我跟你♥爸♥是一起苦过来的 所以我受了他不少气
I took a lot of shit from your dad because we've been through the mill,
但我曾经在别的上市公♥司♥ 当过二十多年的财务长
but I've been a CFO at major public companies for over two decades.
对做生意也是很有了解的
And I know a thing or two about a thing or two.
如果你毁了他的交易
And if you fuck up his deal,
或是想提出我不放心的数字
or you try to stand up numbers that I am not comfortable with,
我对天发誓...
I swear to God...
别激动...
Hey, easy.
我是首席执行官 你是财务长
CEO, CFO.
怎么 才接手一个星期 你就想开除财务长?
What, you gonna fire your chief financial officer a week in?
你♥爸♥才刚过世
Your dad just gone?
那你肯定完蛋 肯 你抓住了我的要害
You'd be fucking toast. You have my dick in your hand, Ken.
但反之亦然 咱们打开天窗说亮话
But I've got yours in mine. So let's get real.
如果你在台上说了我不想听的话
If you say anything that I don't like up there,
或是让我出丑 我会大爆内♥幕♥
or make me look foolish, I'll fucking squeal.
祝好运 祝你好运 小老弟
Good luck. Good luck to you, buddy.
让各位知道最新消息和独家内♥幕♥
giving you all the breaking stories, all the inside scoops,
及全美观众所需的专家分♥析♥
and all the expert analysis America has come to depend on.
四年前的大选之夜
Four years ago, election night coverage drew
十几个电视网的播报 吸引了7140万人收看...
71.4 million viewers across a dozen networks
根据尼尔森世界市场调查...
according to Nielsen.
其中一半看的是泛美网科 今年我们将会精益求精
And fully half of them were due to ATN.
他还好吗?
How's he doing?
还好...
Good, good, good.
这次大选将会是美好的一年 不只是对美国
... so this election promises to be a very good year for America,
民♥主♥ 及泛美网科的广♥告♥收入
for democracy, and for ATN ad revenue,
也是对各位股东而言
and for you, our shareholders.
各位女士先生 请热烈欢迎 共同执行长肯道尔罗伊
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome co -CEO, Kendall Roy.
谢谢...
Okay. Thank you. Hey, yeah.
家父留下了巨大的空洞
Big shoes. Big, big shoes.
他做得太好了 后人追不上...
Big, big shoes. Big, big shoes.
重责大任 名声 还有超大的精神崩溃
Big shoes. Big hat. Big nervous breakdown.
提词机要我说
Okay. It says here on my words
"我很高兴能站在这里" 我是蛮高兴的
that I'm glad to be here and you know I kind of am.
所以谢谢提词机
So thanks prompter.
不要跟提词机讲话啦 太外行了
Don't talk to the teleprompter, amateur.
这样为什么不好? -不可以这样
Why is that bad? -You don't do that.
我上次出现在这种场合 是打断我们的年度大会
I was up at something like this. I was disrupting our annual meeting
现在我是首席执行官 共同执行长
and now I'm CEO. Co -CEO.
我只想谢谢各位
And you know I just want to say thank you.
我要谢谢韦斯达大家庭
I want to thank the whole Waystar family
在这困难的几天
who have offered us so much love and support
给我们这么多爱和支持 我们真的很感激 谢谢...
over these last few tough days. We're so grateful. Thank you.
这对我们意义重大...
It means a lot.
是不是 爸爸?
Isn't that right, dad?
不妙 惨了 -我的天哪 这是在搞什么?
No! -Oh my God. My fucking God!
不会吧 -这些全都是新的
This is all new.
我知道我们有过歧见 但是真的很高兴看到你
We had our differences. But it is good to see you.
切入正题吧 -好...
Let's get on with it. -Yeah, for sure.
史上最怪异的双口相声 -那可不
Strangest double act ever. -I'll say.
他万年不变 -太外行了
He never changes. -Fucking amateur hour.
结束之后叫醒我
Wake me up when it's over.
我觉得我可能看不下去
I don't know if I can watch this.
她说看不下去 但还是一直看
She said while watching the fuck out of it and getting turned on.
我都能感受到你的兴奋了 好恶心
I can hear how wet you are. It's gross.
天啊 肯 别这么沉重
Jesus, Ken. Keep it fucking white.
你根本不用担心自己的演讲
You don't even have to worry about your speech.
只要上去收拾残局就好
You just go on and mop up all the blood.
听着 今天我要跟各位分享
Today I want to share with you
一项优秀产品 家父为此一直努力到最后一刻
an extraordinary product that my father was working on to the very end.
这个令人兴奋的新愿景 叫做"生活家"
It's an exciting new vision we call Living Plus.
对...
Yeah!
"生活家"
Living Plus.
大环境很艰困 而且越来越艰困
Look the world's tough. It's getting tougher.
我们这项新产品 提供了一个避风港
What our incredible new product offers is a sanctuary.
在这里你不会觉得 自己或父母
It's a place where it doesn't feel you or your mom or dad
只是勉强活着
are surviving life.
在这里 你可以享受人生 生活家
It's somewhere you're really living. Living Plus.
现在改名为"肯道尔疯了"
Now rebranded "Kendall goes woo woo".
我已经快尴尬到变成化石了
If I cringe any harder I might become a fossil.
我们品牌推动的 生活家房♥地♥产♥社群
Our brand turboed Living Plus real estate communities
会保证三项不可或缺的要素
are going to guarantee three absolute essentials.
第一 绝对安心 谨慎的社区保护
One, total peace of mind, discrete community protection,
和强化的居家监控
and enhanced home monitoring.
你虽然有钥匙 但是并不需要它们
You'll have your keys, but you won't need them.
安全 简便 尊重
Crime -free, hassle -free, and respectful.
第二 乐趣
Two. Fun.
这个不错 是你写的吗?很不错
This is good. Is that you? Very good.
韦斯达最注重的就是乐趣
Fun is what we're all about at Waystar,
很多人说 这是领先全球的娱乐品牌
by a lot of metrics, the leading entertainment brand in the world.
超地方新闻
So hyper local news,
主题电影之夜 提前试片会
movie themed events, advanced screenings,
泛美网科辩论和讨论
ATN debate and discussions, multimedia events
从烹饪到付费收视体育节目等的 多媒体活动
from cooking to premium access sports.
我们说的是量身打造的 整合性生活提升
We're talking integrated everyday character IP life enhancement.
也许导演会带着初剪版电影上门
Maybe a director will swing by with a rough cut.
明星肯定会来 电影 节目和娱乐设施和体验
Stars certainly will. Movies, shows, rides,
您可以在家或和家人共同享受
experiences to enjoy at home
您的家人会不断上门拜访
or with the family who will not want to stop visiting.
如果您需要休息 我们甚至可以告诉他们您不在家
We can even tell them you're out if you need a break.
我们觉得安全加上娱乐
We think that security plus entertainment
是无敌组合 对吧?
is a pretty unbeatable offer, right?
还有一件事 如果我说
Well, one more thing. How about I told you
这一切永远不会结束呢?
it was all going to last forever?
天啊 现在要上太空了
Okay, now we're leaving planet Earth.
很庆幸没系上安全带吧?
I'm glad you're not strapped in.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表