剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
他真的在里面吗
Is he... is he in there?
对 -对
Yeah. -Yeah.
可以让他出来吗
Get... get him out.
嘿 没事的 -没事的
Hey... it's okay. -It's okay
没事的
It's okay.
对不起
And I'm sorry
没事的 嘿 嘿
It's okay. Hey, hey
深吸一口气 -没事的 你没事的
Just take a breath. -Hey, it's okay. You're okay
有我们在
We got you, okay?
你要去讲吗
Do you wanna..
我... -好 肯 你能...
I... -Yeah. Ken, will you..
收到 我觉得... 因为你要...
Yeah, yeah, I think it's...'Cause you gotta...
你要讲爸爸的另一面
You gotta say the other side
而不是... -我能行 我能行
It's not, you know. Yeah. -I got it, I got it
我来照顾他 我来照顾他 -你照顾他?
I got him, I got him. -You got him?
对 -对不起
Yeah. -Sorry.
没关系 我去... -对不起 我真是笨死了
It's okay. I'l I just... -Oh, it's stupid. I'm sorry
你们有笔吗 有没有人带笔?
Do you guys have a pen?
没有 -我有
No, -Yeah, yeah. Here.
对不起...对不起
I'm sorry that... I'm sorry.
没关系 -对 没关系
No, it's okay. -Yeah, it's okay.
有我在 没问题 -你可以…好
I got you. I got you. -You do... You got... Okay
谢谢
Thank you.
请等我一下
Just bear with me a second, please
我要试着 代替我弟 说几句话
I'm gonna try to just stand in for my brother.
我喝点水就好了
I think I just need water or something
嘿 雨果 去拿瓶水来好吗
Hey, Hugo. Can you get some fucking water?
没问题 -我这里有他的稿子
Of course. -I have some of his words
我妹妹和兄弟的 但是...
my sister's and my brother's, but..
我不确定自己知道多少
Yeah, I don't know how much I know
但是 我了解我父亲
but... I knew my father.
我自己就 说过…
You know, I... I've said it, I said it..
我曾说过的 和我伯伯讲得 也都没错
And it is true, what I said, what my uncle said
对 我父亲...
Yeah? My father was.
很残忍♥
a brute.
他很强硬
He was, he was tough
但他 也建造了...
But also, he built..
行动了
and he acted.
有很多人 总会跟你说不行
And there are many people out there who will always tell you no.
因为 有上千个理由... 他们永远有理由
And there are a thousand reasons. There... I mean, there always are
永远 有上千个 不行动的理由
A thousand reasons not to. To not act
但他 不是那种人
But he was never one of those.
他有…
He had a..
你们知道的 他有一股生命力
You know, he had a vitality
有一股 会伤人的力量
a force that could hurt
他确实伤了不少人
And it did
但是 天啊 那种十足的...
But, my god, the sheer, the..
你们看看 他塑造的生命
I mean, look at it, the lives and the livings..
生计 和事物
and the things that he made.
还有金钱
And the money
对 金钱
Yeah. The money
金钱是氧气和命脉
The lifeblood, the oxygen of this... this
供养了我们从无到有 打造的这个 美好文明
this wonderful civilization that we have built from the mud
金钱就是赋予生命的血球
The money, the corpuscles of life
奔流贯穿这个国家 和全世界
gushing around this nation, this world
让世间男女心中 充满了欲望
filling men and women all around with... with desire.
刺♥激♥了 拥有打造 交易 获利
Quickening the ambition to own and make and trade and profit
建造 和改良的 野心
and build and improve.
他用意志力 创造了生命的涌泉
I mean, great geysers of life he willed..
创造了 屹立不摇的高楼大厦
of buildings he made stand
创造了 船舰 钢铁 船壳
of ships, steel hulls
娱乐 报纸 节目 电影 和生命
amusements, newspapers, shows, and films, and life
复杂得要命的生命
Bloody, complicated life.
他让生命得以发生
He made life happen.
他创造了我 和我的三位手足
He made me and my three siblings
抱歉
Sorry.
对 他有一种骇人的力量
And... and yes, he had a terrible force to him
和 会压人的 凶猛野心
and a fierce ambition that could push you to the side
但是 那也只是人性
But... But it was only that... that human thing
是存在被看见和行动的意志
the will to be and to be seen and to do.
现在有人也许会想扭曲他的回忆
And now people might want to tend and prune the memory of him
想诋毁抹黑那股力量
to denigrate that force.
他那股 宏伟骇人的力量
That magnificent, awful force of him,
但 老天 希望我也有这股力量
but my god, I hope it's in me.
因为 若是我们少了他那股精力
Because if we can't match his vim
天晓得 未来会多么萎靡和单调
then God knows the future will be sluggish and gray
不论是在
You know, there was n't a room
向他请益的议事厅
from the grandest state room where his advice was sought
还是在播放他的新闻的简朴民宅
to the lowest house where his news played
他都能怡然自处
where he couldn't walk and wasn't comfortable.
他在这个世界非常自在
He was comfortable with this world
而且 他心里有数
And he knew it.
他心里有数 他甘之如饴
He knew it and he liked it.
所以 我敬佩他
And I say amen to that
说得好
That was great. There's a...
还有办公室那段 -好
The bit about the office. -Yeah. Okay.
真的很抱歉 对不起 我实在... -没关系
Sorry about that. Sorry. It just... -It's okay
没关系 -你说得很棒
It's okay. -That was good
你说得很棒 -谢谢
That was good. -Thank you
今天这样的状况
So, the... the way things have gone today
让我们没有机会...
we have n't had a chance to.
罗曼 没关系的 还有 谢谢你 肯 你说的
And it's okay, Rome. And thank you, Ken, that was
我们还有话没有说完 所以 我要补充一下
Yeah, but we haven't said everything and so, I'm just gonna...
很快就说完了 抱歉
It will be done so on. Sorry.
我父亲...
My father..
我们以前 会在他办公室外面玩耍
We... we used to play outside his office
我想 大概是想让他听到吧
and I... I think because we wanted him to hear.
他从办公室出来的时候 好可怕
And he would come out, and he was so terrifying
他...
He was..
天啊 我们被他吓死了
Oh god, he was so terrifying to us
他会出来大吼 叫我们安静
He'd come out, and he'd... he'd yell at us to be quiet
像是...“不要吵”
You know, this... this, " Silence!"
他在办公室里做的事情很重要
And what he was doing in there was so important
我们无法想像那是什么事
we couldn't conceive of... of what it was
总统 国王 女王 外交官
You know, presidents and kings and queens and diplomats
首相 和世界银行家
and prime ministers and world bankers
我也不知道 他…
And I don't know. Yeah, he...
他把我们拒之门外
He kept us outside.
但是 他对任何人都是如此
But he kept everyone outside.
但是...他接纳你时...
But... when he let you in.
阳光普照的时候
when the sun shone..
就很温暖
it was warm.
在阳光中 真的好温暖
Yeah, it was really... it was warm in the light.
但是 做他的女儿很难
But it was hard to be his daughter
我不能不
I can't not..
你知道 他…
You know, he was, it was.
他对女人很严格
Oh, he was hard on women.
他的脑中 容不下完整的女人
You know, he couldn't, he couldn't fit a whole woman in his head
但他做得还不错
But he did okay.
你做得还不错 爸爸
You did okay, Dad.
我们都在这里 也都好好的
We're all here, and we're doing okay
我们都好好的
We're doing okay.
所以 永别了
So, goodbye..
我至亲至爱的父亲
my dear, dear, world of a father.
请起立
Please stand
全能的主啊
And we pray. Almighty God
祈祷您的仆人 洛根·罗伊
that your servant Logan
离开尘世
may journey from this world...
阿门
Amen.
谢了 杰西
Thanks, Jess.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表