剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
..南和内奥米那边有新消息吗
What's the... what's the latest from Nan and Naomi?
你还跟内奥米联♥系♥吗 -他会达成合作的
Still in touch with Naomi? --He'll land it.
我们就坐等 将现金收入囊中
And we will pocket that sweet bonus loot
新郎在这呢 -来了来了
There he is. -Hey, hi, hi, hi.
所以 我想的是 爸顺道过来
Uh, hey, so, the idea is, uh, that Dad will pop by
在甲板上待一会 你们在这里
be dockside, and you guys are up here
我觉得这是最干脆的办法
And I think that's just the cleanest.
可以
Oh, okay.
你觉得他会来吗 -刚跟凯莉通完话 他觉得有希望
You think he's gonna pop by? -Spoke with Kerry. He's hoping
那好吧 -好的
Oh, okay then. -Okay
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks. Okay
有人得告诉他实情 我们应该告诉他
Well, someone's gotta tell him. We should tell him.
我们应该跟他说
We should tell him.
别 拜托 认真的吗 -他喜欢你些
No, come on. Really? -He likes you
好吧
Fine.
好吧 -我来当婚礼怪杰
Fine. -I'll be the wedding Grinch
去你大爷的
Fuck you.
好运
Good luck.
天呐 让我静静...
Oh, my. Fucking leave me...
你好 操蛋小分队 在此有什么可以帮您的吗
Yeah, hello! Fucky-sucky brigade. How can I help you?
你在 -打电♥话♥ 是的
Are you... -Calling, yeah.
嘿 罗曼 -在
Hey, Roman. -Yeah
你♥爸♥现在病危
He y, uh, your dad is very sick
他病危了 -什么
He's very, very sick. -What?
什么 -是汤姆 他说爸爸病危
What? Okay? -It's Tom. Apparently, Dad's sick
你说他病危 是什么意思 什么程度的病危
Uh, what do you mean he's sick? Like, sick, like..
发生什么了 -汤姆
What's going on? -Tom?
汤姆 你还在吗 -他还好吗
Tom! Are you still there? -Is he okay?
发生什么了 怎么回事 -我们不知道
What's going on? What is it? -We don't know.
他还好吗 -他看起来不好
Is he okay? -He seems kind of hurt.
谁跟他在一起
Who's with him?
他的情况很严重..
He had a very serious...
严重 什么意思 我们不知道
Serious, what? -We don't know. It's... it's..
情况非常不好 非常不好
It is very, very bad. It seems very bad
很抱歉这样通知你们
I'm so sorry to call you like this
能让他接电♥话♥吗
Can you put him on the phone?
都有谁在场 汤姆怎么回事
Who's there, Tom? What's going on?
怎么了 -是这样的.
What happened? -Uh, so,
他呼吸困难 去了洗手间
he was short of breath and he went into the bathroom,
他走开了 然后有人听到动静
and he was gone and then what it was, uh, someone heard something
他..我们很担心 然后他们就进去了
and he was... we were concerned and then they went in there
他们进去了 闯进去的吗
They... they went in, they broke in?
是闯进去的 他们有钥匙就进去了
They broke in. They, uh, they had the key and they got in there.
但是他没有任何反应 他还在里面吗
but he's nonresponsive. --Is he still in there? Did..
他...他...没有任何反应吗
He's... he's... he's nonresponsive?
对 他们… -他有说话吗
Yeah. They're... -Is he talking?
他..他还能说话吗 -他还有呼吸吗
Can he... can he talk? -Is he breathing?
他们在给他做胸外按压
They're doing chest compressions.
该死 他没有心跳了吗
Oh, fuck! -Has his heart stopped?
他没有心跳了吗 -我不知道
Has his heart stopped? -Uh, I don't know
你们... -我不知道
Do you guys... -I don't know.
你们的飞机上有设备吗
Do you have the machine on board?
那个心脏设备 -除颠器
The fucking heart thing? -The defibrillator.
你们有吗 -心跳停止了才用得上
Do you have that? -Well, unless his heart has stopped
好吧 我不知道
Well, okay, I don't fucking know.
汤姆 发生什么事了 谁在负责
What's going on, Tom? Who's in charge?
小西在吗 西沃恩在吗 -谁在负责
I... Is Shiv there? Is Siobhan there? -Who's in charge?
现在是什么情况 -不 她不在
What is going on right now? -No, she's not.
卡尔说 也许他..也许他还有呼吸
Karl said that may be he's... He's breathing, may be
你们那里有医务人员吗 -好吧 他还有呼吸
Who is medically competent there? -Okay, he is breathing?
他们受过训练 空乘们受过医疗训练
They're trained... The... the people... The attendant is trained
我把免提打开
I'm gonna put you on speaker
稍等 -那些空乘吗
hold on. -The fucking flight attendant?
机长说了… 机长一直在联♥系♥我们
The captain has spoke... The captain's been in touch
也在联♥系♥我们客舱工作人员
He is in touch and, the, uh, the cabin staff
正在接受服务团队的医疗指导
they're receiving medical, uh, advice from their service.
谁的医疗指导 -客舱服务团队的
From who? -The cabin service.
你们有服务团队 好吧
You have a service? Okay
那是什么服务 -好吧 我们能…
what is that service? -Okay, can we be..
那个服务叫什么
What's the name of that service?
各位 能跟我们说一下详情吗 卡尔
Guys, can we be looped in on that? Karl?
他们...他们应该和他通话, -你告诉他们去吧
They... they should talk to him. -You tell'em, go ahead
他们应该和他通话 -是弗兰克吗
They should speak to him. -Is that Frank?
他说什么
What did he say?
弗兰克...弗兰克觉得 你们应该和你们的父亲说说话
So, Frank... Frank thinks you should speak to your dad
我可以把电♥话♥拿过去..
and I can hold the phone..
如果你们愿意 我可以把电♥话♥拿到他身边
can hold the phone near him if you like
弗兰克为什么这么觉得 汤姆
Why does Frank think that, Tom?
我想 如果..如果万一...
I guess, if... if it's a chance to,
我...我想万一 这是最后的机会了
you know. I... I think in case it's the last chance.
你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思 汤姆
Fuck do you mean, Tom?
他的状态不太好 罗曼 他的状态不太好
He's not in good shape, Roman. He's not in good shape.
他们在做胸外按压
They're doing chest compressions
有这个必要吗
Well, should they be doing that?
医疗指导没问题 他们是专业的
They're getting good advice. They're good people
但我觉得 你们应该跟他说说话
But I think you should talk to him
我不确定他是否还有呼吸
I... I'm not sure he's breathing.
你是认真的吗 弗兰克 该死 兄弟
You serious right now, Frank? Fuck me, man!
你们刚才还说他有呼吸
We just heard that he was breathing
弗兰克 你不应该给还有心跳的人做心肺复苏
You shouldn't do CPR to someone whose heart is going, Frank
这他妈怎么回事 -没有心跳还能呼吸吗
What the fuck is going on? -Can you breathe without a heart?
能吗 -怎么回事
Can you? -What is going on?
我带你们去找他
I'm gonna take you to him
我现在带你们去找他 把电♥话♥放在他耳朵旁
I'm taking you to him now, and I'm gonna put you by his ear.
好吧 他会听到你们说话的
Okay, he'll be able to hear you.
如果他还有听觉的话
That's... -If he can hear.
他会听到的
he'll be able to hear you.
你们最好去叫…
Uh, you might wanna get, uh.
好的 我们去叫小西 我们去叫小西
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We'll get Shiv, we'll get Shiv.
我们去叫小西 -你们最好去叫小西
We'll get Shiv. -You might wanna get Shiv.
好了 我把电♥话♥放在他耳边
Okay, I'm putting you by his ear now.
他能听到我说话吗 他还好吗
Can he hear me? Is he okay?
汤姆 他还好吗 -不 小罗他不好
Tom! Is he okay? -No, Rome, he's not okay
但你们现在可以对着他的耳朵说话
But you can speak into his ear, right now
说吧
Go ahead.
喂 爸...
Uh, hey, Dad, uh...
我希望你没事
Uh, I hope you're okay.
你没事的你...你会没事的
Uh, you're okay. You're... You're going to be okay
因为你…你是个怪兽
Uh, because you're... you're a monster.
你会赢的 因为你...
And you're gonna win.'Cause you just..
你已经赢了 你是个好…
You just win and, uh, you're a good.
你是个好人 也是个好父亲
You're a good man. You're a good dad.
你是个非常棒的父亲
You're a very, very good dad.
你做得很好
You did a good job
不行 我...对不起 我不知道该怎么说
No! I don't... I'm sorry, I don't know how to do that.
你来吧...我做不到 轮到你了
You can... I can't. Your turn.
我在他耳边吗 -是的
Am I by his ear? -Yeah
你在他的耳边 如果他还有听觉的话
You're by his ear. If he can hear it,
他能听到的
he can hear you.
说吧 -好
Go ahead. -Okay
坚持住
Uh... hang in there.
嗯...
Yeah, um...
会没事的... -没事的
" Be okay..." -It'll be okay
你知道我们爱你 爸我们爱你
And know we love you, Dad. Okay? We love you
我爱你 爸
I love you, Dad.
真的 我爱你 知道吗
I do. I love you. Okay?
会没事的
And it's okay.
虽然你...
Uh, even though you fucking.
我不知道 我无法...我无法原谅你
I don't know. I can't... I can't forgive you
但是
But, uh...
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表