剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
怎样
What?
结束了啊 结束了啊 -罗曼 我不确定
That's it, that's it. -I don't know, Rome
也许我们该...
Like, may be... maybe we...
检讨一下威州的结果
revisit Wisconsin.
因为我们...我是说 那时有点
Because, yeah, we, I mean, we... That was kinda.
对...我懂 -对吧
Yeah... Okay, I get it. -Right?
你现在想做大哥
No, you're gonna, like, "big brother " it right now.
你是这样打算吗
That's what you're gonna do?
不是 你在说什么
No. Like what?
就是 你想吃烤鸡
Like when, you know, if you want roast chicken
我想吃牛排 我们每次都会吃鸡肉
and I wanted steak, we always had chicken.
因为你会失控 会发飚 所以他们觉得...
Because you... you'd freak out. you had tantrums, so they thought..
我发飙 是因为永远吃不到牛排
I would fucking tantrum because I never had fucking steak
我想 他们怕的是
Well, I think they got scared if
如果你发飚就得逞 会觉得自己赢了
It's... You know, if you tantrum, then you'd think you'd won
所以 不能让你吃牛排
so they couldn't let you have the steak.
我从没赢过 每次都是吃烤鸡
I never won. It was always fucking chicken.
就因为我们小时候吃了太多鸡
So, because we had so much chicken when we were kids
我就得喜欢那个法♥西♥斯♥主义者吗 -对
I have to like the fascist? -Yeah.
如果我们 不提早宣布 而他还是赢了 这是很有可能的
If we don't call it early and he wins anyway, which is perfectly possible,
我们没有帮他 他照样胜选
which is perfectly possible, but without us tonight?
你想想会有什么后果
Think about that.
FVA和瓦利新闻支持他
With FVA and Vera News backing him
我们会成为老二 城中最没种的太监
we're left the most dickless eunuchs in cuck town
如果我们宣布了 如果我们宣布了
We call it? We call this?
如果我们推这个消息 -怎样
We push it. -Yeah?
也许可以成真 -对
Maybe it happens. -Yeah
我们说门肯胜选 门肯会阻止交易
We give it to Mencken, Mencken blocks the deal.
他不是那种优柔寡断的人 而是个汉子
He's not fuckin' wishy-washy. He's a guy.
我没什么把握 老弟 我是说
I don't know, dude. I mean...
我的孩子 这整件事…
My kids, the whole thing...
"美国”
" America."
不同的人 携手同心
Well, I mean, it is kind of a nice idea, you know?
这样的想法 蛮好的
All the different people together?
什么
What?
好 咱爸会怎么做
All right, what... what would Dad do?
你说 -我不知道
Oh, come on. -I don't know.
我真不知道 -不知道才怪
I don't actually know. -Yes, you fucking do, man.
我们口袋里的人?
The guy in the pocket?
会接我们电♥话♥
The guy that's gonna answer our calls?
还会印美钞
The fucking guy printing US dollars.
这些都是好事
This is all upside
但他会让国家分♥裂♥
Apart from the matter of him smashing the country to pieces.
天啊 别这么没用
Oh, God. Don't be such a fuckin'prissy.
也许我们需要这样一个人
Okay, may be... maybe we could deal with a dose of that, right?
一个能吓吓大家的人
Like, a nice little dose of the frighteners?
让时光倒转个20年
Wind shit back 20?
你知道吗 其中一个混账 推了我女儿
You know, one of those fucking guys pushed my daughter.
她没事吧 -如果我们这么做
She's okay? -If we do this...
别人会说三道四的
people... people are gonna say shit
对 但我们可以进入白宫西厢
Yeah. We'll be in the West Wing
肯 这一切都不重要 完全不重要
Nothing matters, Ken. Nothing fucking matters.
爸走了 美国正等着被我们操翻
Dad's dead and the country's just a big pussy waitin' to get fucked.
他妈的行动起来 好吗
Fuckin' action, okay?
有损失 我们照价赔偿
We can pay for any damages.
咱们就 把脸埋进历史的酥胸 然后…
Let's just jam our fuckin' heads in the bosom of history and just.
对不对
Right? I mean...
或者 像落难美女一样 枯坐在一旁
Or we sit on our hands like a couple of damsels in distress
眼睁睁的 错失良机
and, you know, watch our chance slip away
PGN要宣布重大预测
PGN has a major projection to announce
那就是 杰瑞德·门肯 将会拿下亚利桑那
and that is that Jeryd Mencken will win Arizona.
他囊括了亚利桑那的11张选举人票
So, he is the winner of 11 electoral votes in Arizona.
可以谈一下吗
Can we talk for a minute?
可以 我们完蛋了 肯 我们完蛋了
Yeah, We're fucked, Ken. We're fucked
因为我们宣布了 所以完蛋了
Because we called, it's fucked
我不知道 怎么办
I don't know what we should do.
我觉得 我的头好像... 我没办法
I feel like my head is... Just, like, I can't... I can't..
我没有办法理清 眼下的状况
get the scale of it, what this is.
我们可以收回之前的预测 对吧
I mean, we can recant. Yeah?
他的团队把话说得很清楚
His team is being very direct
他们会阻止跟马特森的交易
They will block Matsson's deal
那是他说的
Well, he says he will
如果我们宣布他胜选 给他公布自己赢得大选的合法性
We call it for him, that gives him legitimacy to declare
那我们就是他的同路人了 对吧
I mean, we're in bed with him, I think, yeah?
对 我…
Yeah I.
我们说的话 上了法庭 都会是呈堂证供
I mean, it'll get ground out in the courts, whatever we say
当然 没错 但是
Sure, right, but..
听着 我们就打开天窗说亮话吧
Yeah, look, shall we be... totally honest in here?
有时候 我觉得自己做得到
I have sometimes felt like I could do it
我该这么做
You know, like I should do it. Me.
就只有我
Just me.
但是 我不希望这终结我们的家人感情
But I don't want that to be an end to the family thing, right?
我希望能 开诚布公地
I would just, I would like to be able to talk openly
讨论这种感觉
about that feeling, may be
当然 谢谢你这么说
Sure. Yeah, no, I appreciate... I appreciate that.
门肯算是罗曼的人 关系很复杂
Mencken is kinda Roman's guy, so that's complicated
没错
Yeah. Right.
老实说 他们的关系 让我倍受威胁
And, honestly, I feel... threatened, maybe, by their relationship and.
所以 我多少有点不想支持他们
So, I want... a piece of me wants to not support that.
也许是因为这样 我才不想太亲近门肯
And that's may be in there, pulling away from Mencken.
但 也因为 你是个好人
But also, you're a good guy
这我就不知道了
Well... I don't know.
你真的是 -谢谢
Sure. You are. -Thank you.
你基本上是个好人
No, essentially, you're... you're a good guy
但 我们都想阻止马特森 对吧
But we... we all wanna stop Matsson, right?
是这样 没错吧
That's the thing?
对
Yeah.
很好 继续说
Good. Go on
我觉得...
Well, I think whatever..
作为企业的一份子
Whatever advantage to us
我们短期的优势
as... as corporate players in the short term.
你知道吗
you know...
他… 门肯是个疆梦
He's... Mencken's the nightmare
对吧
Yeah?
在这个颓丧的时代 言之成理
Plausible in a decadent era.
他的言论很邪恶 他真心相信这些邪恶的言论
He says the bad shit, he believes the bad shit
让他坐上总统位置的 不是我们
We wouldn't actually be making him president
当然 我们也许不能为他加冕
Oh, sure, we might not be able to crown him
但是 我们可以阻止他
but we can... we can stop him.
如果他今晚有了足够的声势 总统大梦就可能成真
He gets momentum tonight, it makes it possible
他需要我们宣布 他胜选的结果
He needs our call.
我觉得 自己不是个好父亲
I don't think I'm a very good father
你是 你…
You are. You're
你还可以 你尽力了
You're okay. You've tried.
我们都 只能 尽力而已
That's all we can do.
也许 我把毒害 传给下一代了 -不可能
May be the poison drips through. -No
不可能 你知道吗
No. And you know what?
我想 今晚连爸都不会支持他
I don't think even Dad would back him tonight
他基本上是爸钦点的
He basically picked him.
没错 但如果我们今晚全力支持他
Sure, but we throw the papers and the whole thing in for him
而一个月 或一周后
and the n in a...in a month, a week from now
法♥院♥有不同的判决
the courts go the other way?
我们这个新闻频道 就做不下去了
It's... We're essentially done as a news organization
想到 要拱手全部让给马特森 我心里就很难过
It's just hard to think we'd give it all away to Matsson
我们能不能试试 你能不能试一下
Could we try, could you try, once
直接问纳特 要他们答应 会阻止这桩交易
direct to Nate to get something from them to block the deal?
好
Yeah
好 -没问题
Yeah. -Sure.
来 抱一下 -好
One of these? -Yeah.
你是个好人
You're a good guy
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表