剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我不知道 这种感觉有没有名字
I don't know. Is the re a... Is there a name for that feeling?
“信恐“吗
" Cuspy "?
罗曼 根据威斯康辛州法计票...
Rome, so under Wisconsin law, the vote can't be certified.
门肯说结束了 威斯康辛结束了
Mencken says we're done. Wisconsin's done.
这是他们的立场 -不对
That's their position. -But, well, no.
现在密尔瓦基少了10万张邮寄选票
There's, like, 100,000 absentee Milwaukee ballots missing
知道这个信息后 我们得想个
So, we have to figure out a way to go forward.
着手的方法 -怎么着手 破坏门肯领先的幅度吗
knowing that information. -Go forward? To undermine Mencken's lead?
他领先了吗
Does he have a lead?
是这样吗 -对 是的
I mean, is... is that right? -Yep. Yes
那是人为的领先
An artificial lead.
因为密尔瓦基少了十万张邮寄选票
With 100,000 Milwaukee absentee ballots missing
每一张选票都要被算到才行
Every vote must be counted
我觉得她说得对 -什么
I think she's right. -What?
我觉得她说得对 -对 好吧
I think she's right there. -Well... Well, yeah, okay
但 我们可以计算现有的选票
But we... we can count the votes that we have.
虽然很不幸地 有一些不见了
However, unfortunately, some are lost, so...
"很不幸的 有一些不见了?"
" Unfortunately, some are lost "?
意思是 被法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥放火烧了
Meaning what? Fascist fuck heads burnt them.
这我们无法确定
We literally do not know that.
也可能是你的那批混♥蛋♥ 他们最爱放火
It could very easily be your fucks. They love fires
你在为 潜在的暴♥力♥ 制♥造♥机会
You're making hay from political violence.
或是 你的人 自知输定了
Or your guys knew they were going to lose
所以 做出疯狂之举 让外界质疑举选结果
so they did something crazy to throw it into question
重新投票 -你不是真的这么觉得吧
and get a revote. -You don't believe that
也许是 我不知道
Yeah, maybe I do. I don't know.
希门尼斯会赢得宾州 密歇根 和亚利桑那
Okay, well, Jimenez is gonna take Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Arizona
我不知道你为什么要盛气凌人
so I don't know why you're getting so fucking uppity about this shit
你这么有把握 又为什么要盛气凌人
Why are you getting so uppity about this shit if you're so confident?
因为 如果门肯赢了 会是世界末日
Because if Mencken wins, it's the end of the world, okay?
我希望能有点他妈的缓冲
So, I'd like a little fucking cushion.
希门尼斯不会阻挡Go Jo的交易
Jimenez won't block the Go Jo deal,
所以 就让他去死吧 对吗
so fuck the guy, right?
谁说得准 也许他会
Well, who knows? Maybe he would.
我们不能让那成为决定因素
And that's not... You can not let that be the thing that's..
那不是决定因素吧 肯
That's not the thing, right? Ken?
肯 -我不知道
Ken. -I don't know.
不要 别这么愤世嫉俗
No, don't... don't get cynical.
我不是...愤世嫉俗 我就是…
It's not... not cynical. No, it's just..
事情都发生了
What's happening is happening
我很实际 -是啊
I'm a realist. -Oh, yeah.
你这人会割断儿子的喉咙
Says the man who'd cut his son's throat
在山路上吃了他
and the n eat him on the high pass
FVA说 回报的票数够多 可以决定威斯康辛的结果了
Hey, so FVA is saying they have enough vote reported to call Wisconsin
所以 美国自♥由♥之声 和瓦利新闻 要宣布了
So, Freedom Voice America and Vera News are calling it
好极了 那群疯子
Great, the maniacs.
我们不能输 一定要快
Well, can't get outflanked, and we need to be fast
我们也该宣布 对吧
so I think we should call it, right?
等等 等一下 等一下 -不要...
Wait, hold on, hold on. -No..
汤姆 独♥立♥的...
Tom, what... what is, like, an independent?
可以帮我们请选情专家达温过来吗
Can... Can you get us Decision Desk Darwin?
是的 好
Yes. Yep.
我想针对密尔瓦基的情况 说几句话
I want to say a few words about the emerging situation in Milwaukee.
美国人♥民♥正高度关切的情况
A situation the American people are watching with increasing concern
选举有个既定的过程 这…
We have a process, and it is..
要尊重过程 每张票都要算到
" Respect the process. Count every vote."
这家伙真的有够无聊
He's so fucking dull.
掏出你的老二 打个手♥枪♥ 随便做点什么事
Flop your dick out. Pop a nut. Do something
我们知道 如果没有计算所有选票
That decision will have no legitimacy
决定就不具法律效力
if it does not account for all the ballots cast.
好的 达温 谢谢
Okay, Dar. Thank you.
达温 谢谢 我们有一些想法和问题
And we have some thoughts and some questions. And.
谢谢你 达温 你有威斯康辛目前的结果吗
Thank you, Darwin. Do you have a result as it stands in Wisconsin?
我们计算了目前的选票
We've tallied the vote totals so far.
我知道 然后呢
Yeah, I know. And?
门肯大幅领先 会造成影响的
The margin for Mencken is significant
不是还没算到的选票
Couldn't be made up by outstanding existing uncounted votes.
而是消失的那一批
Only the ones destroyed
好的 我们不能等被烧掉的选票 宣布吧
Okay, and we're not waiting for burned votes, so we call it.
不行 我觉得... -对吗
No, I... I think... -Right?
我觉得 应该重新来过
I think they have to hold it again.
不是吗 重新投票
No? Like, a revote
我觉得重新投票很少见 也非常复杂
I would say re vote is incredibly rare and complex
我们理论上虽然知道
because while we theoretically know
哪些人要求要邮寄选票
everyone who requested an absentee ballot
但是 不确定到底多少人把选票寄回来了
we don't entirely know how many turned them in
而且 威斯康辛的法律并没有规定该怎么做 所以...
and there's nothing in Wisconsin law that really covers what to do, so..
说得对 所以 不能重新投票 门肯赢了 谢谢
Exactly. You can't do it. Boom, Mencken. Thank you.
但是 我们觉得...团队知道
But, of course, we think... we... the team knows.
我们知道 被烧掉的选票 大概是投给谁的
we know how the missing votes would have broken down.
选票不见了
Well, they're gone.
没人知道是投给谁的
There's no way to know what was on those ballots
我们知道 根据过去的结果
Well, we... we do know because past elections
密尔瓦基向来是压倒性地投给民♥主♥党的
Milwaukee overwhelmingly votes Democrat.
但是 你并不是确切知道 -当然
But you don't actually know. -Sure
但 基本上是知道的 -我们确实知道
I just, basically, do know. -We do know.
因为你很接地气
Because you're so plugged in,
所以知道那些农夫的想法
you know how the little peasants vote
知道他们投给谁 你根本不知道
what's in their hearts, 'cause you don't know.
罗曼 拜托 大人在说话 你别闹
Rome, Come on. This is the grown-ups 'table. Be serious
我没有闹
This is serious.
每次选举都有选票不见
This is serious. Ballots get lost every election.
烧掉的选票找不回来了
You can't get burnt ballots back
听你放屁
Bullshit. Just bullshit.
放屁… -你才在放屁
Bullshit... -It's not bullshit
你满嘴屁话 -小西
Full of fucking bullshit. -Shiv.
小西 -干吗
Shiv. -What?
你听起来有点崩溃 -汤姆 你♥他♥妈♥给我小心点
You sound a little unhinged. -You fucking watch it, Tom.
我们真的知道 -好的 好的
We do know. -Okay, okay.
我们不可能知道选民投给谁
There's no way to say in here how people would have voted
难道 你跑跑模型 就可以不管选民了吗
I mean, you wanna just run your model and not bother with all the people?
我们是说 按往例 选民大多投给…
We're saying. historically, people overwhelmingly
以前 人们还火烧女巫呢
Historically, people used to burn witches.
你是说 我们也该照做吗 -怎么说到火烧女巫了
Are you saying we should do that? -What the fuck? Burn witches?
罗曼 听好
Rome, look,
我们就是知道 那把火烧了
we just know that the fire would have destroyed
很多希门尼斯的票
a lot of Jimenez ballots.
所以 是爱放火的共和党拿下疯狂女巫
Oh, so fire favors GOP, claims mad witch
我们就是知道 -好的
We just know. -Okay
选举不能重来
Well, we're not gonna rerun the election
若右♥派♥被冤枉 有什么影响吗
and if the right gets wrongly blamed for this, what would that do?
如果是左派呢 场面会变得很难看
If the left does? Could get nasty
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去上大号♥
I am going to the bathroom to shit.
你要我开直播吗
Would you like me to live stream it?
肯 你说呢
Ken, you wanna weigh in?
我只是觉得好难 -我们知道
I just think it's hard. -But we know.
我们就是知道
We just do.
选票若没有被烧掉 希门尼斯一定会拿下这个州
That if the lost votes were counted, Jimenez would take the state
马克在直接评论 泛美网科之声
Mark is commenting directly, ATN voice.
职业政客不断地拿出来说.
...national politicos who, time after time, come up with
这很好笑吧
isn't this funny.
支持传统价值观的选票没有列入计算
with polls which under-count support for traditional values
也许有些疯子 听说他们表现不如预期
So, yeah, maybe some of the crazies heard they were underperforming
决定阻止计票 毁灭证据
and decided to stop the counting and destroy the evidence.
所以 没错 请紧闭尊口
And so, yeah, you just stay quiet.
罗曼送谈话要点来了
Roman sent talking points
我们来猜 那些选票是投给谁的
We'll guess what we think was on those ballots.
然后来决定投票结果 好吗
We'll decide, yeah?
他在下面吗
Is he down there?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表