剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
看着像是精心准备过 懂吗
seen like some piece of fucking set dressing, okay?
唯一的问题是
I mean, the only thing is
每个人都在称赞 你交易的时机准确
everyone's saying the timing, the deal you've done,
你不想享受 被关注的时刻吗
don't you want your moment in the sun?
你已经开始为马特森工作了吗
Oh, you working for Matsson already?
我还在这呢 我还没走呢
I'm still here, you know? I haven't gone. Huh?
这么早就把维京人[入侵者]的帽子戴上了吗
You getting your Viking hat on early? Huh?
没有 -不行
No. -Nah.
不行 全是胡扯
Nah, this is bullshit.
雨果 我们大概需要一个人
Hugo, I think we might need someone
去给一位独♥立♥董事拍马屁
to go and suck off an independent director.
我在担心董事们 你给我用心点
I'm concerned about the board. Put your fucking lipstick on.
好的
Okay.
上去会更糟吗
Is it worse to go up now?
我很不想去 可我们不得不去
I mean, I'd love to not go, but I think we kinda have
至少喝几杯马提尼
to drink at least a couple of
装装样子吧
Martini Passive Agresso s just to make up, right?
你们需要打车吗
Oh, you guys want a taxicab ride?
打车 来吧 来吧 -什么鬼
Taxicab? Come on, come on. Okay, what the fuck?
平价 我会给你们好价格
Flat rate. I'll give you good price.
好价格 好价格 -这是什么情况
Good price, good price. -Okay, what is this?
我们有点被逼迫的感觉 -来吧朋友
We're kinda pushed. -Yeah. Come on, man
你他爹的搞埋伏呢
is this a fucking ambush? Hi
不 我们只是想 私下五个人说这件事
No. We just wanted to do five in person.
对吧 桑蒂 -是的
Right, Sandi? -Yeah
我们在对面订了套房♥
we have a suite booked across the way
好吧 可现在真的不方便
Well, guys, it's not exactly convenient
我们准备在明天韦斯达的董事会上
We're prepared to vote no on the GoJo deal
对Gojo的收♥购♥投反对票
at the Way star board meeting tomorrow.
我们认为 可以从瑞典人那里榨取更多的钱
We think there's more money to be squeezed from the Swede,
而你们正因为情绪原因过于冲动
and we think you're rushing this for emotional reasons
好的 我不这么认为 好的 再见
Hmm. Well, I don't think so. Okay, see you
溢价在市场竞品中显得很弱 你知道的
The premiums look weak on market comparables, you know it
看看上周吧 小罗 那是另外一个交易
Look at last week, Ro. -It's a different deal
不相关 -拜托 肯
it's not relevant. -Oh, come on, Ken
我们想要你♥爸♥多喊点价 但他不和我们谈了
We want your dad to ask for more, but he stopped engaging
他把我们搪塞给了卡尔 是他的作风
He's palmed us off with Karl. -He does that
没了我们 交易也能完成
He can get the deal through without us
可如果我们能让你们加入
but if we can get you guys on our side,
我们可以逼迫他回到拳台上
we can force him back into the ring
再搏一轮
for one last round
好吧 那我猜董事会因为价格推迟会议
Okay, so I guess, like, board pushes back on price.
有什么大不了呢 -有什么大不了
What's the big deal? -What's the big deal?
好吧 -那我们必须权衡
Okay. -Well, we'd have to weigh that
这是否 会毁了一切
against the risk of blowing everything up
我们的状况是
I think our position might be that
刚刚从老爸那里挖了墙角
we're just done corn-holing our dad
可我们..我们觉得你老爸太激进了
But we... we just feel like your old man got hot for this.
可以让他冷静一下吗
Can't we cool him off?
听着 听着 我们每个人都拿得到钱
Listen, listen. There's money for all of us
只要我们好好讲 如果我们逼得紧就很危险
if we ask nicely. We push too hard, danger, danger
但钱就在那 你们知道 就在那
but, yeah, it's there. You know, it's there.
我爸很明确 他想投反对票
My dad is clear. He wants to vote no
没错, -我们加上你们就够了
Yes. -Us, plus you guys, that's it
他会被否决 没有通过董事会
He's outvoted. This doesn't get through the board
重新谈判
Send it back to the table
这不需要大动干戈 -当然 这..
It doesn't need to go nuclear. -No. What..
不是什么大问题 我们就…
Okay, it's not a big deal, let's just...
我们会考虑的
We'll think about it. Yeah
董事会在明天
Okay, well, the board meeting's tomorrow
我们需要在一到两个小时内得到确认
So, we need to know in the next hour or two
好的 没问题 -好吗
Okay. Sure. -'Kay?
那 要么明天我们投票通过
So, it's either we vote yes tomorrow
大家都挣它上亿美元
and we all make billions of dollars,
或者 同意你们这个“冷静“的点子
or we sign up for your cool shit
然后老爸完全剥夺我们的继承权
and-then Dad dis inherits us entirely
好难抉择哦
That sounds like a toughie.
我们会考虑的 谢谢 再见
We'll think about it. Thanks. Bye
对 我们该走了 -肯
Yeah. We gotta go. -Ken.
可以了 -肯
We're done. -Ken!
我会继续努力的 -我会给肯打电♥话♥的
I'll keep working. -Yeah. And I'll call Ken
你好 -你好
Oh, hey. -Hey.
你们才刚到啊
So, you're here now, huh?
是的 实在抱歉 怎么回事 你准备走了吗
Yeah. No, sorry. What, are you leaving or..
你没事吧
You okay?
没事没事 我没事 我只是
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm... I'm just
打算和别人再喝几杯
I'm just going for a little drink
已经结束了吗 办完啦
It's over? Is it done?
什么…婚礼彩排吗 -对
The... the rehearsal? -Yeah.
还没有 不过
No, no, but I.
剩下的事情就交给他们好了
I think they can take it from here on
已经没我什么事了 所以…
Not vital from here, so...
通常来说 婚礼上
I mean, the bride is normally..
新娘总是第一波登场的
I guess, is generally considered one of the first team..
不是吗
in the old wedding, you know?
对 没错 我该走了
Yeah, right. Yeah, I should go.
好好想想 你也看到了我有点混乱
You know, and, have a think. I'm in a bit of a fuzz
活生生的现实的感觉 不是吗
Everything feels very vivid today, doesn't it?
你还好吧
You okay?
发生...什么了 -没事 挺好的
What... what's... -Yeah. Fine.
怎么了
What's going on?
就算再开心 也总会有累的时候吧
You can't be jumping for joy the whole time, right?
也是
No, I guess
话说..我该…我该走了
Yeah, look... I should, I should go.
好的 -好的 再见
Okay. -Yeah, bye.
行 再见
Okay, bye.
童话般的婚礼
Fairy-tale wedding
但婚礼的新娘刚走了
There goes the bride.
我的钱不比老康少! 她看起来..
I have enough cash. -She is.
我不嫌弃她 -我们还要上去吗
I'll take her. -I mean, do we even go up?
看起来已经结束了 看样子是的
It seems like it's over, so... -Well, I mean, yeah.
我们还是得上去呀 -你想怎么样
I think we should. -What do you mean?
我们当然得上去了 你想怎么样
Yeah. Of course. --What do you mean? Yeah. No.
不是 我们得...我们还有很多事情得谈呢
No, we're gonna... We... we have a lot to discuss
什么 搅黄交易那事吗 得了吧
What? The fuck-y bullshit? No, come on.
罗曼 听着 再努力几周 我们就好起来了
Roman, look, a few weeks'pain could really set us up
我还觉得 咱们买♥♥皮尔斯
And I think we over-promised
买♥♥贵了 -不过是..
on Pierce and... -Just... It's a..
我只不过想
I just wanna...
不过是桑蒂在玩心眼 -我们得走了 快点
Sandi mind game. -We're gonna go. Come on.
去他们的 让他们见鬼去
Fuck'em. Fuck those guys
好吧
Sure.
终于到了 -在这呢
Finally. -Found him
终于
Finally...
可算到了
Here they are
你好 先生 抱一个 -不好意思 伙计
Hello, sir. Hugs ie. -We're so sorry, man
感谢
Thank you.
老爹把我们害惨了 你好 老哥
Yeah, Dad screwed us. Hey, bro.
瞧瞧你们 反抗者联盟
Look at you. The Rebel Alliance.
防区里的情况怎么样
How is it out in those hills?
补给线健在吗 战略储备够不够
Supply lines okay? Got enough to eat?
大势已定了吗
This is how it is, huh?
准备大战一场 我和老爹一队
The battle royale. Me and Dad on one side.
你们仨一队
you guys on the other?
你..你还好吗 伙计 我们进来的时候
You... you okay, man? We bumped into Will a
碰见威拉了
on the way in.
没事 一切都挺好的
Yeah, I think it's all fine.
那就好
Yeah.
威拉正准备致辞 然后她突然来一句
Will a stood up to do her speech and she said.
不行 我做不到
" I can't do this.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表