剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
你在这个断层带上打造了
It's an incredibly evolved, ruthlessly segregated city
一个高度进化和隔离的城市
you built on this geological fault here.
咱们就别自欺欺人了 -我们也在努力
Let's get real. -Look, we're trying.
我总觉得... 你没有把我的话听进去
I feel like you're not really listening to me.
我刚刚说我要给你很多钱
I'm saying I'm going to just dump a ton of money on you.
只希望你能拍出一部卖♥♥座钜片
And all we want is to get the hit pump pumping.
你听懂了吧?
You understand, right?
平衡流媒体和剧院放映 打造一个系列
Balance between streaming, theatrical, franchise creation,
行销国际 好吗?
international marketing. Yeah?
好 你可以交给我 我明白 很令人兴奋
Yeah. You can trust me. I got it. Very exciting.
好
All right.
你知道吗 乔伊 我明白
You know, Joy, I get it.
你在想"这家伙懂什么?"
You're thinking, "What the fuck does this guy know about anything?"
"他又不是他爸 他做不到的 罗曼过去的纪录烂透了"
"He's not his dad. He can't do it. Roman's track record is bullshit."
我相信你能坐上这个位子 是有原因的
I'm sure you are where you are for a very good reason.
我可以直接开除你 所以...
I could just fire you.
你觉得很好笑?我真的可以
That's a funny joke? I could.
我不是说会开除你 只是说我可以
I'm not saying I am. I'm just saying I could.
也许我该开除你
Although maybe I should.
糟糕...我说出口了 既然说出来就要做到
Oh no, I said it! Now I feel like I got to commit.
我们的财务业绩已经完全失控 你救不了的
Our tent pole is bullshit and out of control and you're not going to fix it.
我决定了 对不起 到此为止
So I'm calling it. I'm sorry. We're done.
你是不是... -这...对的
Are you... -Yeah, I am.
我想说的是公♥司♥想解雇你
What I mean to say is the company wishes to terminate your employment.
人事部会跟你联络 开始办离职手续
HR will be in touch to start the termination process.
祝你未来一切顺利
We wish you the best of luck on all your future endeavors.
你这样做大错特错了
This is a mistake.
洁德 可以...叫拉娜和雨果
Hey, Jade. Let's get Lana and Hugo
再看一次确认的分♥析♥师
on analyst double check, who's confirmed.
叫拉吉问一次容易回答的问题
And let's get Raj prime to throw some softballs.
小西可以说这些 也许再说这个
And I think Shiv can just say this and this and maybe this.
交给罗曼 通知他们一声 好吗?
Give that to Roman. Just let him know. Okay?
好 我会告诉他们
Yeah, I can let them know.
至于提示灯方面 我们得跟库希和影视团队简报
And in terms of lighting cues, just so we can brief Kush and the AV team,
肯 你有什么想法?
what are you thinking, Ken?
可以帮我建造一栋 生活家的房♥子吗?
Could we build me a Living Plus house?
你是说...
As in?
小小的
Small.
用夹板 最基本的砌砖 不用太夸张
Plywood. Basic brickwork. Nothing crazy.
我可以穿过那栋房♥子 这里播放泛美网科
I could walk through it. ATN on here.
脸部老化投射在这边的墙壁上
Face aging on the wall here.
也许房♥子上方还有云朵 你觉得呢?
Maybe clouds appear above the house. What do you think?
我们可以问问美工团队 丹尼?
We can definitely check with the team. Denny?
你的想法很有意思 但是...
It's certainly an exciting vision, but...
别说不行 丹尼 别说不行
Don't say no, Denny. Don't say no.
明天要用的吗? -好莱坞就是这样 对吧?
This is for tomorrow? -Hollywood though, right?
我们需要一栋房♥子 可以阳春一点
We need a house. Practical build.
我有一条规定 谁都不能说"不行"
Here's the rule. Okay? No one can say no.
"好的 肯道尔 谢谢 肯道尔 谢谢你订了这么酷的规定"
Yes, Kendall. Thank you, Kendall. For the cool new rule.
谢谢 肯道尔... 谢谢你订了这么酷的规定
Thank you, Kendall. For the cool new rule.
打气还顺利吗?
Hey! Good pep talk?
很顺利 但后来...
Yeah. Good. Good. Full of joy. I kind of turned into a... whatever.
我待会儿再跟你说
I'll catch you up in a bit.
好 我刚刚在看发表会的东西
I've been looking through the launch deck.
想到一个很重要的点子 一旦产品发表 而且没有默认立场...
I have a big thought.
可以失陪一下吗 谢谢
Would you excuse me for a moment? Thank you.
在享受投资人酒会?我不想害你绑手绑脚
Enjoying the investor reception? Sorry, I don't want to cramp your style.
不会的...
No, no.
你一定很想扑上去
I'm sure you're keen to get amongst it.
"扑上去"? -对
It? -Yeah.
那些身高 没办法当模特儿的欢乐女子
The vaginas of the cheerful women who aren't tall enough to be models.
不用了...
Nah, I'm good.
好 那...你喜欢谁?
Okay. So who do you like?
我可以猜一下吗?
Yeah? Can I guess?
她不错
Could do.
原来你就是晃来晃去
Is that what you've been doing? Going around
找人说话?
and just like saying things to people?
那些长腿金发妹 和肤色健康的模特儿
The leggy blondes? The tan models?
靠过去说"我是汤姆"
Like leaning in, saying hi? "Hey, I'm Tom."
我本来想说几句真心话
If I was going to say something from the heart,
本来想说我很抱歉
I would say I'm sorry.
你很抱歉? -对 我很抱歉
You're sorry? -Yeah, I'm sorry.
抱歉让你伤得那么重
Sorry for fucking you up.
想得美 你差得远了
You should be so lucky. You hardly scratched the surface.
早在认识你之前 我就已经受伤了
I was fucked up long before I met you.
因为TK?
What, with TK?
对 因为TK
Yeah. Yeah, with TK.
还有华盛顿的事
Washington situation.
你只是在那个人之后出现的人 我说的是我最爱的男人
You were the one after the one. The actual one.
跟他在后面很不容易
And that's always hard.
我觉得多少造成了一点伤害 -连刮伤都不算
I think I got my chisel in on you. -Hardly a scratch.
但你嘛 我是你全部的故事
But you, I mean, I don't know the whole story for you.
我扭碎了你的心 -对 大概吧
I just twisted your heart right up. -Yeah, I guess.
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽?汤姆 少来了 我把你整惨了 玛丽?
Mary? Tom, please. I did a number on you. Mary?
我认识你之前 你根本对黑人没兴趣
You didn't have a taste of the dark meat before you met me.
我本来也可以浪荡情场的
No, I'd had my times.
想不想玩咬人游戏?
You want to play bitey?
"咬人游戏"? -你没玩过咬人游戏?
Bitey? -We never played bitey?
没有
No.
就是你咬我一口 我咬你一口 看谁忍♥得住
Okay. Well, you bite me, I bite you. See who can take it.
好啊 -手臂伸出来 不对
Okay, sure. -Give me your arm.
先停的人就输了
So, first one to stop, loses.
咬人游戏 -咬人游戏
Bitey. -Bitey.
准备好了吗? -大概吧
Ready? -Yeah, I guess.
你只有这点力气?
Is that all you got?
要死了 -咬人游戏
Motherfucker! -Bitey.
你还好吗? -没事
You okay? -Yeah.
汤姆万斯甘斯终于让我有感觉了
Tom Wambsgans finally made me feel something.
真会说
Nice.
我看了资料 想到一个企划
So, I've been through the material and I have a pitch.
不可思议的成长 价格狂飙
Unbelievable growth. Price rocket.
只要把价格往上推 交易就注定破局
Drive the price, we make the deal impossible.
所以你只需要不可思议的成长?
So all you need is unbelievable growth.
讽刺博士 我有叫你讲话吗?
All right, Dr. Sarcasm, did we ask you to squeak?
好好当你的人形立牌
Stand easy there, pitch wall.
如果能冲破192 没人觉得马特森出得起
If we can drive above 192, no one thinks Matsson has the juice.
他只能放手 -用价格逼他走人?
Okay, so he has to walk. -Chase him out on price?
我想这样的地♥产♥计划 可以做科技评估
I think we can get a tech valuation for a real estate proposition on this.
生活家?
Living Plus?
我觉得很难
Can I just say, I think it's hard
把房♥子归为科技类 因为房♥子问世已经一段时间了
to make houses seem like tech, because we've had houses for a while.
我们需要分♥析♥师 以不同的角度看我们公♥司♥
Just we need to make analysts look at the company differently.
跟你说 这个就是必杀应用程序
I'm telling you, this is the killer app.
将你的体能潜力发挥得淋漓尽致
Maximize your physical potential. Live...
长...不是长生不老啦 -为什么不是长生不老?
Well, not forever. -Why not forever?
当然 如果不是长生不老 就说更能长命百岁
Well, sure. If not forever, live more forever.
人形立牌 酷不酷?
Pitchbot, is it dope?
蛮酷的
It's kind of dope.
蛮酷的?麻烦学机器人讲话
Like a robot, please, Pitchbot.
蛮酷的
It's kind of dope.
天啊 你被开除了 -我们可以把这个顶上天
Oh my God, you're fired. -We can push this to the moon.
但我们还没有数字 对吧 这些不...
But we don't have the numbers, right?
这些数字是旧的 -新数字会出来的
These are the old numbers. -We'll have the numbers.
那我们的绝招是什么?
So then, where's our go -to?
我想甜蜜点 是介于
I guess the sweet spot would be right after they get fucking delicious,
美味及愚蠢之间
and just before they get fucking stupid.
格雷格 去找洁丝 还有照我说的剪接
Great. Go find Jess and what we talked about, getting the edit.
机器人退场 -滚啦
Robot out! -Beat it, scrub.
跟你说 我喜欢 我是不太喜欢死亡 所以...
You know, I like it. I mean, I'm not crazy myself about dying.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表