剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
那又不是魔法椅 坐吧
It's not a magic chair. Yeah, go ahead
好的... -嘿...情况如何
Okay... -Hey... How're we lookin'?
嘿 兄弟 我们会赢的
Hey, dude. We have it.
好吗 我们会赢的
Okay? We have it.
你会帮我们吗 你会帮我们吧?
But do we have you? We've got you, right?
我对 坐蔬菜专车 还是有些质疑
Well, I do have certain questions about riding the vegetable train
但 我是个自私的人 所以...
But, like, I am a selfish person, so..
要邀请斯图锅吗
Do we invite the Stewpot in?
要让他进来吗
You know, get him inside?
不坐主管的椅子
Non-exec chair.
专走后门的运动人士
Fuckin' activist backtivist
椅子? 各位...
Chair? Guys.
我喜欢怪异的性♥爱♥ 喜欢嗑烂药
I like weird sex, I like bad drugs.
我是个很复杂的人
I'm a very complicated individual
放屁
Bullshit.
放屁 你喜欢煎饼和松饼
Bullshit, you like pancakes and waffles
嗑了快乐丸 会跟男人接吻
and you kiss guys on Molly
你不是黑暗之心
You're not the heart of darkness
是长了根小老二的 烤芝士三明治
You're a... you're a grilled cheese with a sucked dick
让我们帮你打理一下形象
Let us clean you up
我们考虑一下吧
Well, why don't we just think about it, huh?
小西...
And, Shiv...
我觉得 如果抓桑蒂一把
you know, I do think if we give Sandi a little tug
她可能会动摇
she might be somewhat foldable
好 太好了 我们走
Okay. Great. Perfect, let's go
你做得很好 兄弟
And you did a fucking good one, man.
是吗
Yeah?
斯图锅主席 我喜欢 小西 你喜欢吗
Chairman Stewpot, I'm into that. Are you into that, Shiv?
嘿 她来做什么 -这边请
Hey, what's she doing in? -Shall we?
谁 -格丽来做什么
Who? -Gerri. What's she doing here?
不知道 但我想
I don't know, I think.
我们付了她天价 所以 她还能进来吧
we're paying her off big time, so it's not a lockout, right?
我不想看到她 她该来吗
I don't... I don't wanna see her. Should she even be around?
好 我们赶她走
Yeah, sure. Let's... let's fuck her out.
我现在谁都不想见
Yeah, I don't think I really wanna see anyone.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 我应该打电♥话♥参加
Yeah. I think I'm gonna call in.
我想用打电♥话♥投票 我…
I think I'm gonna call in the vote. I think I'm gonna..
对 我不想...
Yeah. I don't wanna.
我想 兄弟...
Yeah, I think, man, it's
让大家知道 你在这里
let people kinda know you're here
展现一下力量
You know, show of force
你还好吗
Are you okay?
对 看起来比我想的更棒
Yeah. It looks better than I thought
棒太多了
Looks so much better.
对 没错 没错
Yeah, it does. It does
对 我觉得 大家会想知道
Yeah. I feel like people are gonna be like...
为什么不是我 知道吗
Why isn't it me? You know? Like..
当然 也可能是你 罗曼
Sure, I mean, it could've been you, Rome.
很可能会是你
It could easily have been you
这样只是为了好看
It's just... it's just marginal presentation shit
你拿到了超酷的社群媒体 对吧
You'll have something shit-hot. Socials. Right?
对 但这只是观感问题
Right. No... But it's just, you know, it's the optics
很蠢 但 缝针的地方...
It's dumb, but the stitches..
缝得很漂亮
They're good stitches. They're good
这有九♥成♥是表面工夫
This is 90% about the visuals
我是说 如果别人以为 我是因为没种 而退出
And I mean, just if, like, people think that I, like, pussied out
那我认为 我不该...你知道的
then I don't think that I should, you know..
怎么样 -对 我做不到 不行
Yeah. -Yeah. I can't. No, I can't
因为 我看起来还可以
'Cause, you know, like, I look okay.
这看起来很好 所以...
Like, this looks fine, so, you know,
这很蠢 但是
it's fuckin' stupid, but.
为什么不是我?
Like, why isn't it me?
老弟
Bro.
好了
Okay. All right.
天啊 该死的
Oh, Jesus. Fuck.
你这个该死的混♥蛋♥
Oh, you fucking bastard
我爱你 兄弟 -混♥蛋♥ 我恨你
I love you, man. -Oh, shit. I fuckin' hate you
我们没事的 好吗
We'll be okay. All right?
该死的 裂开了 -我们会有一番作为的
Shit, it popped. -We're gonna do good
合作 才能实现梦想
Teamwork makes the dreamwork
也可能是你
It could've been you
西蒙 你好吗
Simon, how are you?
很高兴见到你 谢谢你来
Good to see you. Thanks for being here
尤恩 来杯纽约最好的咖啡?
Ewan? New York's finest?
当然 谢谢
Absolutely. Appreciate it.
好 会议开始
All right, let's call this meeting to order.
所有董事全部出席
I note that all the directors are present
议程和资料都传下去了
The agenda and the information packs have been circulated
我就当大家都看过了
and I would like to take them as read.
GoJo董事会修改了他们的提议
We have a revised offer to consider from the GoJo board
他们为了让我们准备签字 下了很多功夫
and a lot of work has been done to get us to a position
就等董事会同意了
where we're ready to sign if the board agrees.
各位想必 也知道
As you also, of course, are aware
我们的联合CEO 也会提出其他策略上的选择
we will be hearing from our co-CEOs about strategic alternatives.
我们在之前的会议 已提过各种问题
We've aired the issues and heard from our advisors
也请顾问针对GoJo的提案 提出见解
on the GoJo proposal in the previous session.
现在 有请肯德尔
So, now, I like to hand the floor to Kendall
是的 GoJo的提议
Yeah. The... the GoJo offer.
一笔很不好的交易
Yeah, this deal... the deal is a bad deal.
GoJo的提议
The GoJo offer.
我跟罗曼 本来很骄傲 能促成这笔交易
We were proud to land it, me and Rome.
我们对它 了如指掌 但是 这笔交易不好
We know it inside-out, but it's a bad deal
如果各位执意要进行
And if you want it to go through
必须开除我 另请高明
you'll have to fire me and find someone else to take it through,
好吗
yeah?
我想...各位手上都有资料
I think you have your packs here
关于架构论点 和财务上的选项
with the structural arguments and the financing options and.
看 资料有厚厚一叠
Look, it's a nice thick pack.
我们击出了一支 漂亮的全垒打
We've knocked it out of the park,
GoJo马特森在垂死挣扎
and GoJo, Matsson, is flailing
这我们很清楚
We know that.
听我说
So, look, look.
我们是老交情了
We know each other.
我也跟你们都谈过
I've spoken to you all.
我喜欢 也尊敬各位
I like and respect every one of you
但 大家都不会改变主意了 对吧
But no one's gonna have their mind changed in here, right?
所以 我建议 直接投票
So, I suggest we move to the vote.
杀死...抱歉 GoJo的狗屁交易
Kill this, excuse me, GoJo bullshit
把他们的午餐 抢过来吃
and, you know, let's eat their lunch
肯
Ken.
怎么 要我为了走程序念一遍吗
What? You want me to read it out for due process?
别撑了 我们的票数够了
Come on. We have the votes
我想让西蒙来主持
I would rather Simon.
各位 就当是为我爸做的 好吗
Let's do it for my dad, guys. Yeah?
有没有人反对直接投票的?
Would anyone object to moving directly to a vote?
不反对
No.
好吧
Very well.
那...我赞成 我觉得 这是一笔很好的交易
So, yes. I think it's a good deal.
身为主席 我不能违背良心投反对票
I can't in good conscience as chair vote any other way
桑妮亚? -赞成
Sonya? -Yes.
黛安? -赞成
Diane? -Yes
肯德尔? -你明知故问
Kendall? -You know myvote.
我反对 我反对GoJo的交易
No. No to GoJo
赞成
Yes.
并且 我们想离开
And yes. We want out.
反对 我不赞成
No. I'm against.
最重要的是 不可伤人
First, do no harm.
反对
Nay.
我是肯德尔队的 宝贝
Team Ken, baby.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表