剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
格雷格 嘿 -芥末
Greg. Hey. -Wasabi.
是芥末吗
Is it wasabi?
我眼睛进芥末了?
There's wasabi in my eyes?
老天 -我眼睛进芥末了吗
Oh, Jesus. -I've got wasabi in my eyes?
等一下...稍等
Oh, wait... Hold on.
来 -进去更多了
Here. -No, it's gone more in.
进更多了
It's gone more in
怎么回事 -我手上有芥末
What's going on? -It's on my fingers.
我手上有芥末 -你还好吗
It's on my fingers. -Are you okay?
你们把他怎么了 -好疼
What did you do to him? -It stings.
快去拿水 格雷格
Get some water or something, Greg
我的妈呀 天啊
Holy mother, mother of God
杀了我吧 痛死了
fuck me slowly, this smarts!
好了 格雷格 -用水冲冲
Okay, Greg... -Put... Put water in it.
用水冲冲
Put... Put water in
是芥末... -这是柠檬水 格雷格
It's was a bi... -That's lemon! It's lemon, Greg
是原味气泡水 -天啊 我♥操♥
That's clear! It's La Croix! -Jesus! Fuck!
格雷格 你在做什么 -有柠檬味
Greg, what are you doing? -It's lemony
有柠檬味 -我的天啊
It's lemony! -Jesus H. Christ!
不对 这是天然的 是医疗用的
No, it's natural, like medical.
给我 我的天啊
Give it to me. Oh, my gosh
柠檬味不明显 只有一丝酸味
It's not that lemony. It's just a hint of lemon.
达温 可以宣布了吗
Darwin? You good to call it?
罗曼 他不能宣布
He can't fucking call it, Rome.
我们要宣布 小西 他刚刚宣布了
We're calling it, Shiv. He just called it.
很好 -好吗
Great. -Okay?
格雷格 不要再把柠檬水或芥末放进他的眼睛
Greg, do not put any more lemon water or wasabi in his eyes
行吗
Okay?
你还好吗 -很好
Do we look okay? -Yeah.
嘿 康 你不该来这里
Hey, Con. You shouldn't really be in here
也祝你晚安
And a very good evening to you, too.
嘿 总统先生 -罗曼
Hey, Presidente. -Rome.
亲爱的...等一下
Sweetheart... One sec.
在这里等我一下 好吗 宝贝
Would you wait over here for me a second, baby?
各位 在这里等我一下
Fellas, would you wait over here for me a second?
什么事 -罗曼 我有个主意
Yeah, yeah? -Rome. One thought
如果 我对着他承认败选呢?
How about I concede in his direction?
我帮他 他也帮我
scratch his balls, he scratches mine?
有意思 也许可以
That's interesting. Perhaps-ish
我问一下
Let me check on that. Yeah
也许可以吗 -对 也许可以
Perhaps-ish? -Perhaps-ish, yeah
跟我来 -我来了
Come on. -I'm coming.
阿潘 我们要宣布
Pam, we're calling
门肯赢得威斯康辛 把图像准备好
Wisconsin for Mencken. Get the graphics up
戴夫 跟他们说 我们五分钟后要宣布威州的结果
Dave, let them know we're five out from calling Wisconsin
好 我们五分钟后宣布 门肯在威斯康辛胜选
All right, we are calling Wisconsin for Mencken, five minutes
图像准备好了吗
Is that graphic ready?
现在有重要结果要宣布
There is a big ol'call to make right now
那就是 泛美网科预测 杰瑞德·门肯
and that is ATN is projecting that Jeryd Mencken
在威斯康辛胜选
has won the state of Wisconsin
我们报道了密尔瓦基计票中心的火灾
You know, we've been reporting on that fire in the Milwaukee vote count center.
尽管如此 我们的选情专家有把握可以宣布结果了
Nonetheless, our decision desk is confident in making this call
杰瑞德·门肯 拿下威斯康辛
Jeryd Mencken has won the state of Wisconsin
蓝色长城正式倒塌
and there goes the Blue Wall
一共10张选举人票
That's ten electoral votes
让门肯的总票数达到246张.
That brings Mencken up to 246.
好了 兄弟 好了 有搞头了
Okay, man. Okay. There's something there
见不得光的后座肮脏交易
Sordid back seat fuck job.
细说
Oh, tell me more.
他想要维持这股气势 -杰瑞德·门肯
He wants to keep up the momentum. -Jeryd Mencken is now
现在只差24张选举人票 就当选总统了
24 electoral votes away from winning the presidency
你真的想要吗
Do you really want it?
斯洛文尼亚啊 威拉
Slovenia, Willa
我很挣扎 他是个大右♥派♥
I mean, I am torn, and he's very right wing
但是...
But...
到维也纳吃午餐 到威尼斯吃晚餐
Vienna for lunch, Venice for dinner..
在杜布罗夫尼克吃早餐
And Dubrovnik for breakfast
同胞们 今晚的情势已经明朗了
My fellow Americans, it's becoming clear tonight that as far as we can tell
杰瑞德·门肯先生 应该会是
that as far as we can tell, Mr. Jeryd Mencken will likely be
下一届的美国总统
the next president of the United States
对 -我祝他一切顺利
Yes. -And I, for one, wish him well
康纳有出来选总统哦?
Connor was running for president?
虽然 我规划了明确良好的施政路线.
For although I set out a clear and compelling path.
好啦 -但 美国人 以无上的智慧
Okay. All right. -America, in her divine wisdom
选择了另一条路线
has chosen to take another.
祝大家好运
Well, good luck
我想跟我的第一个竞选搭档说…
And I'd like to say, Tomy first running mate
在这里就不提那个人的名字了
who I will not dignify with a name-check
如果那个女人没有退出
but had that woman not dropped out
如果我没有找另一个
and then had I not had to replace her with another figure
扶不起的阿斗 来取代她
who turned out not to be able to bear the weight of public scrutiny
如果我没有 被这两个...小丑背叛
had I not been betrayed by those two... jackrabbits
天晓得结果会是怎样
who knows?
嫉妒政♥治♥ 是很丑陋的游戏
Politics of envy. Ugly game.
我碰巧是个亿万富翁
I happen to be a billionaire
很抱歉
Sorry.
但是 说老实话 美国 这次你们搞砸了
But honestly, America, you flunked it
看来你们得另外找个没钱的蠢货
I guess you're gonna have to find some other poor mook's paps
来吃奶 -好的
to suck le on. -Okay.
腐♥败♥两党制度的丧尸
The corrupt bipartisan system zombie
好 -将继续前进
All right. -marches on.
今晚 我要告诉我的朋友
And so, I call out to my friends tonight
和支持者
to my people
康迷们 我向你们致敬
I say, Con heads, I salute you.
美国 你们最好提心吊胆…
And America, be afraid.
因为 我警告过你们…
be warned..
康迷会卷土重来的
for the Con heads are coming
谢谢 天佑美国
Thank you. God bless America
泛美网科的选情专家 现在预测 丹尼尔·希门尼斯
ATN Decision Desk is now projecting Daniel Jimenez
击败杰瑞德·门肯 拿下密歇根州
has won the state of Michigan over Jeryd Mencken.
那是15张选举人票
That's 15 electoral votes.
现在 总数是
Our tally now i goes.
各位 准备好了吗 -好吧
Are you ready for this? -All right
门肯拿到262张选举人票
262 for Mencken
希门尼斯也是262张 -双方形成拉锯战
and 262 for Daniel Jimenez. -A dead heat.
阿♥拉♥斯加 即将截止投票
Polls will be closing soon in Alaska
另一个 结果还没出炉的州
the only state yet to be called other than Arizona
是 有11张选举人票的 亚利桑那
and its 11 electoral votes.
我们来问问选情专家...
Let's may be go harass the decision desk.
各位 我先来跟你们说一声
Guys just a heads-up.
选战阵营说
We hear, we are getting it from the campaign
数据人员表示 他们听说…
said the data nerds are hearing that..
阿达 你说吧
Well, Dar, you say it
亚利桑那 会被共和党拿下
So, Arizona is gonna go red.
好 那就分出胜负了吧
All right, well, then that's... that would be it, right?
威斯康辛让我们处境很为难
I mean, we're... we're kinda boxed in because of Wisconsin.
我不觉得我可以宣布结果
I mean, I... I don't feel comfortable calling it.
PGN会宣布结果 对吧 汤姆 -这个嘛...
I mean, PGN is gonna be calling it, right, Tom? -Yeah, I mean..
他们会宣布亚利桑那的结果
I mean, they're gonna call Arizona.
如果我们宣布
Because if we call it because of Wisconsin.
而我们又说了威斯康辛悬而未决
We... We called Wisconsin pending, so..
对 我们已经宣布威斯康辛的结果了
Yeah, we already called Wisconsin.
是吧 不能反悔吧
Okay? We can't uncall Wisconsin, can we?
不然 显得很不专业
That would make us all look pretty unprofessional?
所以 亚利桑那 我们要宣布结果了
So, Arizona, we're calling the election?
对 -不行 不行
Yeah. -No, no.
不行吗 算一下就知道了 -不行
No? It's math, dude. -No.
汤姆 麻烦回避一下
Tom, will you guys give us a minute, please?
可恶 -没问题
Fuck. -Sure. Okay.
麻烦你们 一分钟以后回来
One minute. Be back in one minute, please.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表