剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
弄脏小内内了 真粗暴呢 -我接个电♥话♥
Mussed'em up a bit. That's really tough. -I'll be right back
你吃错药了吗 -喝的在这儿
What's wrong with you? -Drinks are right here.
我又没说是你的浆
I'm not saying it's your cum.
能不能别说了 -我相信你的浆非常…
No, stop. -Your cum, I'm sure, is very.
闭嘴吧 -好洗 好的
Stop. Stop. -Washable. Okay.
卢卡斯 怎么了 兄弟
Yo, Lukas. What's up, brother?
怎么了
'Sup?
我他妈失眠了
I can't fucking sleep.
你睡眠好吗
You sleep good?
说实话 不咋地
Honestly, not really. No
受我尊敬的人 没一个睡眠好的
Well, I've never met anyone I respect who sleeps good
我懂你 兄弟 睁着一只眼睡觉警觉
Tell me about it. One eye open, bro. One eye open.
是啊 还有就是 我的团队说
Yeah. And secondly, my... my team says
虽然我不该跟你聊这个
I shouldn't be talking to you about this.
但是 管他呢
but,whatever
是这样...我一直听说
Well, I've been... I've been hearing that, uh
哄抬价格的积极分子们
the activists hustling on the price
想让你加入他们的
are trying to get you to join their little, uh
傻♥逼♥聚会 这是真的吗
scheisse party. Is that true?
这个嘛 我没法...
Well, I can't, uh.
我没法跟你说具体的 但是...
I can't give you a play-by-play, but..
我知道 你想搞砸你老爸的这个交易
Well, I.. I know that you tried to screw this deal with your dad
我也知道 他现在烦死你了
and I know your dad hates you now.
所以...
So...
你没得选了 是吧
You're out of options, huh?
我还听说 你最近到处跑
And I've also been hearing that you've been going around
准备给老太婆们送几箱子钱
offering old ladies suitcases full of money
如果你想很快收到一大箱子钱的话
Well, if you want to have a full suitcase anytime soon,
最好别给我压力 懂吗 -懂了 兄弟
you... you don't push me, okay? -Okay, dude
你别...他一定会卖♥♥的 -我懂你意思 兄弟
You're... He's gonna sell. -I hear you, man.
但 如果他再给我压力 买♥♥的人就不是我了
But if he pushes me again, it won't be to me.
我不想咄咄逼人
This isn't aggressive.
有人跟我说过 有时候当我
Like, uh, I've been told that sometimes when...
当我直来直去的时候 会被解读为咄咄逼人
When I'm direct, it can code aggressive,
但并不是 只是...
but it's not, it's just.
听我说 我欣赏你 真的
Look, I like you, I like you. I do
我就是想把话说明白 你懂的 在核弹发射前
I thought clarity, you know, before any nukes get launched
好吗
Okay?
所以 要么你退一步 要么我退出
So, either back off, or I'm gonna walk
我懂你意思了 完全懂 -好的
I got you, loud and clear. -Okay.
就这些 小肯 罗伊 -好的 好梦
I think that's it, K-Roy. -Yeah. Sweet dreams
东部地区已发布暴风警报
Storm warnings have been issued in parts of the east,
大暴雨预计将登陆宾夕法尼亚
as severe thunderstorms are expected to hit Pennsylvania
加利...卡罗来纳州 今日
and the Cali... Carolinas today
关于洛杉矶天气的预…
And our forecast to la..
格雷格 这是一次非常棘手的外交事件
This is an incredibly delicate piece of diplomacy, Greg
对吗 就像巴以冲突
Okay? It's like Israel-Palestine,
只不过 比巴以冲突更惨烈 更重要
except harder and much more important
她会很不高兴的
She's not gonna be happy
对
Right.
但我想到一个解决办法
But I think I see a way through
什么 你去告诉她
What's that? -You tell her
是啊 真...有意思
Yeah, in... interesting
我是说 我...我不...我不喜欢这样
I mean, I... I don't... I don't like it
你以前不是挺壮志未酬的嘛
Well, you're a little frustrated?
我是
Yeah.
级别更高的任务这不就来了
You wanted next-level tasks, right?
但 我不想
Yeah, but not like
告诉我们老板的女朋友 她不能上电视
telling our boss'girlfriend she can't be on TV
说实话 我觉得..还是说得通
Honestly, I think... I think it tracks
你这样做 好吗
This is what you do, all right?
你去找她 然后你说 比如..
You go to her and you say... Like you say
想出头很难
" It's really hard
就算你是家族的表亲也不容易
even being the cousin of this family.
你也见识了孩子们的遭遇
and you've seen what's happened to the kids
你懂的 事情一团糟...
You know, things get muddled..."
然后 你告诉她 她很好 但没有太好
And... and then you tell her she's good, but not too good
然后你..你确保把洛根撇干净
and then you... you... You make sure Logan's out of it
把我撤干净 然后你跟她说
and I'm out of it and you tell her
焦点小组有些见解
that the focus group had thoughts
好的 -然后你问她
Mm, okay. -And then you ask her, you know,
她真的想要这一切
does she even really want it
轻易地递到她手上吗
handed to her on a silver platter?
比如说 来自四面八方的民怨和指责
You know, with all the resentments and accusations?
然后 你可以让她以为 是她自己
And then you can make it seem like it's her idea
让节奏慢下来 好吗 -好的
to cool things, right? -Okay
懂了吗 好 -好的
Yeah? Good. -Yeah
但万一她说
But if she's like
操你爹 格雷格 老娘明天就要上电视
" Fuck you, Greg, and I wanna be on TV tomorrow.
泛美网科是我家...” -这个嘛 那么 如果真发生了
ATN is my home..." -Well, then, if that happens,
就回到安全的位置
just back away to a position of safety
然后我会亮相 让她息怒 好吗
and I will march in and mop up the rage, okay?
好吧
All right.
该死
Oh, god dammit.
我玩儿的挺开心的
Well, I'm having fun.
咋样了 我错过什么了吗
Hey, what's up? What did I miss?
我们在吃东西呢
We're eating
是吗 -就这个
Yeah? -Right here.
比利? 雷? 赛勒斯牌的肯德基炸鸡粑粑
Billy Ray Cyrus's Kentucky Fried Shit Shack
这家看上去有些丰盛美食呢
Well, they seem to have some hearty fare
刚谁打的 -斯图伊
What was that shit? -Uh, Stew y
真棒 现在又他妈咋了
Oh, great. What the fuck now?
事实上 家人们 我能...
Well, actually, guys, can I... can I..
我能给你们看个东西吗
Can I show you something?
当然 -鸡翅耶
Yeah. -Oh, wings!
真好奇他们从什么生物上咔嚓下这些翅膀的
I wonder from which particular creature they snip these wings
是... -也许是哺乳动物吧
It's, um... -Perhaps a mammal
关于可比公♥司♥的
On the comparables.
这..这其实挺吸引人的
It's... it's actually pretty fucking intriguing
好吧 这会让你思考
Okay. Well, it makes you think
也许 爸不像以前那样火力全开了
May be Dad isn't on it like he used to be
他一直被马特森使唤来使唤去
You know, he's been pushed around by Mats son
还被凯莉逗得团团转
and fucking being pushed around by Kerry.
给他女朋友一档节目 这简直..
Giving shows to his girlfriend? That's just..
操 她在东河 她居然他妈的在..
Fuck, she's in the East River. She's in the fucking.
不对 -什么
No. -What?
她在桥上
She's on the bridge
她要去威廉姆斯堡
She's headed to, uh, Williamsburg
老康 我不想当混♥蛋♥
Not to be dicks, Con, but is it okay
但 我们能小范围讨论一会吗
if we do a little breakout chat,
就我们仨
just the three of us?
不会太久的 -什么
We won't be long. -What?
最多就两分钟 -要不然
Like, two minutes max. -Hey, fuck it.
我们带上老康一起吧
Why don't we fold Con in?
这个嘛 他不在董事会 所以…
Well, he's not on the board, so.
是的 但他有股份 所以一旦交易
Yeah, but he has a share, so if the deal.
他也没法套现了
he loses his payout
什么玩意儿 -你没听错 小西想
Excuse me? -Oh, yeah. So, Shiv wants
把我们卷进 某场毒品交易
to get us mixed up in some sort of drug de a
会搅黄明天的大事
that will fuck the vote tomorrow
不对 小小地推迟 我们都希望能成交
Uh, no. A small delay, we all want the deal
好吧 -听着 我同意
Okay. -And, look, I think I agree.
现在他妈是闹哪一出 -对 就是
Oh, what the fuck now? -Yeah, just.
你认真的吗 -就是
Seriously? -It's just
看看那数字...
looking at the numbers...
怎么 -它..太诱人了
Yeah. -It's... it's compelling
是啊 -诱人吗 拜托
Yes. -It's compelling? Come on
所以 你要强迫爸臣服
So, you're gonna force Dad to grovel?
老天 重新谈判又要花多久
Oh, man. How long will a renegotiation take?
这只是一种招数
It's a play.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表