剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
挺好的 你好吗 怎么了
Good. How are you? What is it?
我打来 就是想早早给你说一声
I was just calling to give you a heads up
打声招呼
and just to say hi
然后 让你知道昨晚我和内奥米·皮尔斯
and just to let you know that I just had a little drink
喝了点小酒
with Naomi Pierce last night
以防万一 我只是想向你告知一下
Just in case of anything, I just wanted to inform you
抱歉 你在告知我吗
I'm sorry, you're informing me?
我只是出于尊重 提出请求
I just wanted to perform the ask out of due deference
以防狗仔泄露照片 或者被议论到
just in case of photos or getting talked about
抱歉 你是在请求 还是在告知我
I'm sorry, you're asking me or you're informing me?
小西 这不是什么大事
Shiv, it's not a thing.
那为什么要让我知道
Then why are you letting me know?
因为这不是生意 可这是…
Because it's not business. But it is..
没关系 你在和我哥的前任约会
It's fine. You're dating my brother's ex.
完全 OK
It's fine.
小西 不是的 只是社交
Shiv, no. It's social.
跟裤裆没关系
It's not a sexual thing.
所以 没什么需要跟你说的
So there's nothing I need to tell you about
但你还是跟我说了
And yet, you're telling me
因为 我碰巧遇到玛琳达了 好吗
Because I bumped into Mar linda, okay?
她那张嘴 什么事都要问
And of course, she got her little beak in.
我没办法了 才骗她 这不是谈生意
so I had to tell her it wasn't business because she asked
所以 重点是 根本没什么需要担心的 明白吗
So, the headline is there's nothing to worry about. Okay?
我知道了 完全没问题
It's fine, it's all fucking fine.
老实说 你请便吧
Seriously. Knock yourself out
我才不会关心 你们俩在小角落 怎么狠狠打桩呢
Go fucking nail her in the coat check. I don't care.
圣保罗小伙 终于登上人生巅峰了
The kid from St. Paul has really made it.
我还以为 根据我们约定好的
I just thought under the term what we agreed
这是需要和你商量的事
this was something worth discussing
根本没必要商量
You don't discuss something.
汤姆 木已成舟 有什么可商量的
Tom, that's already fucking happening
你不会还想着说 “小西你会不会介意” 假如说
You don't say " Shiv, do you mind,"
我正在餐厅和内奥米合体
" Naomi and I are at the Pierre and I'm inside her."
你会介意我内♥射♥吗“ -随你便吧
" Would you mind if I ejaculate?" -Whatever.
随你怎么说 我在日程表上看到
Fine. Hey, look. I saw from the calendar update
你今晚回来 是吧 -对
you're back in the city tonight? -Yeah
所以呢 你为什么要和她见面 发生什么事了
So, why the fuck are you meeting with her? What's going on?
保重 小西
Take care, Shiv.
这就好比 一个给每位用户量身定制的私密俱乐部
It's like a private members'club, but for everyone
有点标题党的味道 只不过针对的是精英阶层
It is click bait in a way, but for smart people.
宗旨是不以盈利为目的
We have the ethos of a non-profit
却能带来巨额的利润 小西 你没事吧
but a path to crazy margins. Shiv, you okay?
我没事 -你确定吗
Yeah. -You sure?
没事 我没事
It's fine, I'm fine.
只不过是
It's just, you know.
汤姆和内奥米·皮尔斯见面了
Tom's apparently out with Naomi Pierce.
你知道这件事吗
Did you know about this?
什么 不知道
What? No.
你和她当时到哪个阶段了 -我怎么知道
Where are you at with her? -I don't know.
我现在一头雾水 我跟她没怎么谈过那事
Like carnival of mind fuck. We have n't really talked
很显然 她现在跟汤姆穿一条裤子了
Well, apparently she's fucking Tom now.
我能去叫他们进来吗
Can I go get them?
当然了 我没事 别担心
Yea h. I'm fine. I'm actually fine.
他也没有…
He's not..
只不过是碰个面罢了
It was just a meeting, apparently
没大事 我们继续吧
so it's fine. Let's do this
真的吗 你问问他们 可不可以稍等我们两分钟
Yeah? Do you think they can just give us two?
可以是可以 只是他们刚坐长途航♥班♥过来
I mean, it's fine, but they just got off a long flight
叫他们带上石油 美元
Tell'em they can shove their petrodollars
去鼓捣人♥权♥记录吧 我们得跟小妹谈谈
up their human rights record. We need to talk to our sister.
他们不会介意的 巴不得呢
They're fine. They love it.
随便哪里找个记者
Just find them a journalist
给他们点点烟 伺候一下
to burn with cigarettes while they wait
小西 他们私会去了吗
Shi v, is it a date?
我怎么知道
I don't know.
很可能不是 但...
It probably isn't, but..
但这是内奥米·皮尔斯
I mean, Naomi Pierce.
难道是爸
Dad?
提爸是什么意思 你有什么想法
With Dad? You think what?
我的团队给我说
I got sent this from my team
有个女的发了照片墙
Apparently Bun Pierce has
她在老爸家 照片里有邦·皮尔斯
been tagged on some girl's In sta at Dad's
在爸家 -而且是生日会上
At Dad's? -At the birthday
那好 董事会马上就要召开了
Okay. Well, board meeting imminent.
难道说 他打算让泛美网科独♥立♥出去吗
He sells up, but with A TN spun off?
不会吧 他在等着收♥购♥皮尔斯
What? He's lining up a Pierce acquisition
好壮大资金体量吗
to add to his little fucking ATM rump?
也许吧 -又或许只是为了搞我们心态
I guess. -Or it could just be a brain fuck
老爸挑逗我们的神经 耍从前的老计谋
Dad twisting our turnips, playing the old fuck trombone.
故意派汤姆和内来折磨我们
Set Tom and Nay up to just torture us.
派他们俩来折磨我们
Set them up to torture us?
虽然他是个反♥社♥会♥主义者 但不代表他擅长折磨别人
I mean, he's a sociopath, but he wouldn't be a good torturer.
不是说他没有这个胆量
Not'cause he doesn't have the stomach
他只是没那个耐心
he just doesn't have the patience
我打电♥话♥问问内
I'm gonna call Nay.
阿泰 -怎么了
Telly? -Yeah?
阿泰 小阿泰 请问
Telly, jelly, belly, one query.
收♥购♥皮尔斯的情况如何 比如说 优乐还有伦巴顿
Pierce, PGN. What's the vibes, YOLO, rumba tron?
他们有兴趣吗
Are they in play?
我知道他们一直很乐意报价
I know they're always open to offers
并且很想要以信托为条件
and the sale contingent on the trust is itchy, I believe.
要我把娜比叫过来吗
Should I call Nab by through?
再给我们五分钟 就五分钟
Five more. Please. Just give us five.
好的 明白
Okay, yeah.
没事吧 老康
Hey. You okay, Con?
没事 在看投票结果呢
Yeah. Just polling
截止日期还剩十天 -你现在如何了
Ten days out... -What are you AT Now?
还行 还算稳 -是的 稳在百分之一的支持率
Solid. Still holding. -Yeah, one percent
最后几天才是最惊险的 结果有可能还会波动
It's just the fear is, in these last days... it could get squeezed.
波动下滑吗 还是
Squeezed down?
还能比百分之一少吗 这不已经是最小的数了吗
From one?'Cause that's the lowest number
当然不是 还有小数点呢
No. There's decimals
他们觉得 我可以再积极主动一点
They're saying that I could need to get aggressive
争取更多的媒体平台的曝光
in certain media markets
鉴于目前腹背受敌的处境
because both sides are trying to squeeze my percent
可真不饶人 现在支持率不是全在他们那边吗
That's greedy, knowing they have all the other percents
我知道 但是
I know, but then...
主动出击的代价可不小哟
It gets awfully spendy to get aggressive
代价有多大呢
Like, how much?
差不多一亿吧
Like another hundred mil
一亿吗 我的天哪
One hundred million? Damn!
那你最后能得到什么呢 直接获胜吗
So, what would you get for that? Could you win?
老天 当然不是
Good Lord, no.
不是的 不会有太大的变化
No. That won't move the needle
最好的结果是 可以保持我目前的支持率
The hope is that would maintain my percent
保留了你现有的支持率 那么就可以...
And for your percent you get...?
他能得到话语权
He gets a place in the conversation.
这也挺好的 因为话语权真的很重要
Which is great,'cause conversation's important to be inside of.
但确实花费有点多哦 对吧 小威
But it is kind of a lot. Right, Will?
一亿吗 当然了
A hundred million? Yeah
但是 如果你花了 你还是会很有钱吧
But if you spent it, you'd still be like rich.
对 当然
Sure, yeah.
话虽如此 还是少了一亿
Nevertheless, like, minus a hundred million
谈到与GoJo合作的这个新项目
When it comes to this new venture with GoJo,
如果您能和马特森谈一谈 那么..
and if you talk to Mats son, consider it..
好的 我会考虑的
Right. Thank you.
那么...
So.
情况不错 -我们摆好架势了吗
Looks good. -We squared away on this?
万事俱备 只欠东风
Got the structure, got the landing zone.
内奥米认为 南已经失去了经营公♥司♥的兴趣
Naomi thinks that Nan has lost all interest in business
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表