剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
要不 我去问问他们 能不能让飞机在天上多转几圈
Do you, do you want me to ask if they can circle?
不要 -不要 但...
No. -No, but..
卡洛丽娜 -得在星期一
Karolina. -Not till the markets open
股市开♥盘♥之前 只不过是让我们好好想想
on Monday, but just, you know, so we can think?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
你可以...能麻烦给我
Can you get... Yeah, and can you get me
找些止痛药吗 雨果 -没问题
an Advil, please? Hugo? -Of course.
我们可以先回陆地上吗
And... and can we get back to fucking land?
我们得先去找他吧 -对
We want to go to him, yeah? -Yeah
谢谢你把格丽带过来 但我们得先回地上
Thanks for getting Gerri, but back to land.
我去办 -麻烦你 感谢
I'm on it. -Do your job, thanks
这一切都太离奇了
Look, this is very surreal
我的意思是
And just to say...
今天我们的所做所言
every single thing we say and do today
都会被记录到回忆录里
is going in the memoirs
会被写到该死的国会记录里
going in the fucking congressional record
会被拿到董事会上讨论 会被记录到
It's coming up at board meetings, it's going
证交所档案里 如果…
in SEC filings. It's like.
要是我们真的让他们在天上转半把小时
And we tell them to circle for half an hour
方便我们理清头绪的话 就很有可能
so we can get our heads straight and then some
传出一些该死的言论 他们会说我们冷血无情
fucking rumor starts, we get crucified
成为众天之的 或者还会更严重
for being cold-hearted, or I don't even know.
我们的所作所为很容易被曲解
We are highly liable to misinterpretation.
所以 我们在老爹去世这天所做的一切
So, what we do today will always be what we did
都将永远被记录下来
the day our father died
所以 我们可以…
So, let... you know, let's..
悲伤哭泣 怎么样都好
grieve and whatever, but..
但不能做出任何会影响我们长远之计的事
not do anything that restricts our future freedom of movement
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
要不 我们取消吧 好吗
Let's cancel, yeah?
我觉得已经取消了
I think it is cancelled.
我们怎么和大家说
What do we tell'em?
可能大家都会觉得
I mean, everyone will assume that..
是你主动提出取消的 不过这也无所谓
it's you backing out and that's fine.
或许
Or...
塞翁失马 焉知非福呢 对吧
could something good come out of something bad?
有点奇怪 不是吗
Too weird, right?
对吧 -老康
Or is it?-Con.
老康 看起来是你想主动取消的
Con, it feels like you kind of want to do it.
我也不清楚 我不..
I don't know. I don't..
有可能..
I guess the truth is..
我怕要是我们不取消的话...
I'm scared if we don't, that.
你就会离开我
that you'll walk away
我一直都害怕你会从我身边走开
I'm always scared you're gonna walk away.
我岁数比你大这么多 威拉
I'm so much older than you, Will a
你这么年轻 这么活泼
You're young and you're full of life,
我又这么...
and I'm...
我也不知道怎么说
I don't know.
我父亲死了 我觉得我也老了
My father's dead and I feel old.
没关系的
It's okay.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
抱歉 我占用了你的青春
I don't know, that I stole you away
你的生命 -老康 别这样
from the world. -Con. Come on, no.
你是为了钱才和我在一起的吗 威拉
Are you just with me for money, Will a?
是吗
Basically?
有部分是为了钱
I mean, there is something about money
和安全感 没错
and safety here, yeah
没错 确实 有这方面因素
Yeah, yeah, there is.
不过
But...
我也确实很开心
I'm happy.
千真万确 -真的吗
I am. -You okay?
好 好
It's okay.
我不会离开你的
I'm not gonna walk
至少不是今天
Not today anyway
不好意思
I'm sorry.
当时是怎样的情况
What was that like?
他跟你说的时候
When he told you?
我还记得
I thought I knew.
当时 其实我知道可能是爸出事了
And actually, I thought it was Dad
但我却说“是不是妈" 对吧
But I said, " Mom," Right?
没错 你问是不是老妈
Yeah, you asked if it was Mom.
对 我脑子里想的是老爹 但是
Yeah, I was thinking Dad. But I sorta...
我有点
think I...
下意识地 希望是老妈
Think I was hoping it was Mom.
老天 -天哪
Jesus. -shit.
还有一大堆事情
The fucking lists, the everything.
我不知道还能不能做下去 你没必要硬撑
I don't know if I can do it. -You don't have to
你不用逼自己去做任何事 我们老爹才刚去世呢
You don't have to do anything, our dad just died.
会好起来的
We'll be okay.
我们找人过来
We'll get people.
给老爹安排一个葬礼
We'll get a funeral off the rack
办个里根那种 加些推文
We can do Reagan's with tweaks
卡洛丽娜在线上
I have Karolina
我和孩子们在一块呢 卡洛丽娜
So, Karolina, I'm with the kids now
我现在要给你开免提了 好吗
and I'm'going to put you on speakerphone, okay?
卡洛丽娜 给你开免提了
Karolina, you're on... You're on speakerphone.
我刚才接到一个记者的电♥话♥
Hey, So, I just got a call
也都听说了一些关于洛根身体状况的
from a reporter who's already heard a rumor
谣言
about Logan's... health.
从哪听来的 -我不太清楚信息的来源
From where? -I don't know what the source was.
我只说没出什么大问题
I just said there was nothing on that
但肯定不是好迹象 但是…
Which is n't great, but..
老天 为什么会这样 -我也不清楚
Man. How? How? -I don't know.
可能是飞机和地面的通讯被监听了 或者是手♥机♥
Plane to ground comms, our tail number
我们在天上盘旋 被他们追踪到了 我也不知道
we're turning, they're tracking. I don't know
目前地面的情况有可能被监听了 又或者是凯莉
what goes on down there. Eavesdrop, Kerry
也许我们只需要
We... We probably do just need
想一想怎么编排一下
to figure out the choreography.
噢 是吗 -目前的流程
Oh, yeah? -... here.
你想和我死去的父亲编舞一曲
You want to choreograph some steps
是吗 汤姆 跳一段你中意的舞
with my dead father, Tom? That the dance you like?
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 今天对大家来说都很难
That's okay. It's... It's a difficult day
我们需要给公众发布讣告
So, we're gonna need the statement
是你们亲自去发布 还是我们来
Do guys want to do it? Do you want us to do it?
我理解 这对你们很艰难 我理解的
I know that this is tough for you guys, I understand that.
如果你们同意的话 我们可以撰稿
So, if you like, we can give the word
弗兰克 卡尔 我 还有卡罗琳娜 我们可以帮你们
Frank, Karl, myself, Karolina, we could handle
处理当前的杂务 如果你们希望的话
the immediate chowder. And if you like
基于同情原则
you could be excused from
董事会可以不要求你们出席
the board meeting on compassionate grounds
谢谢你 格丽 我要去透透气
Thanks, Gerri. I need some air.
在我们决定之前 能给我们一点时间吗
Can you give us five before we do anything, yeah?
当然了 谢谢
Yeah, sure. -Thanks!
我不知道
I don't know.
我想说 我..
I mean, I...
我不是很想
I don't really want to be
做那个出头的人 我感觉
the one to have to say things. I feel like
你们都在等着我说话 我懂 但是
you're looking at me and, yeah, but.
没关系的
It's okay.
肯
Ken.
没关系 我们…
It's okay. We..
你可以说 “我没有什么想法”
You can say, " I don't think anything of it.
这也没问题的 -好吧 我是觉得
It's... You can say. -Okay. I mean, just.
谁知道呢 也许明天
I mean, who knows? Maybe we.
我们交出王冠
Tomorrow, hand in the crown
或许也是个不错的主意 把交易结束 功♥德♥圆♥满♥
probably a good idea, finish the sale, great
不过
but just...
我们是不是该保留选择的机会呢
Should we keep our options open?
雨果 再等一下
One second, Hugo
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表