剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
是的 -真酷
Yeah. -That's so cool
你们努力过 但是失败了 现在必须往前走 找新目标
You tried, you failed, you move on, find something new.
他努力拼搏了
He's fought hard
我们想看看 会有什么结果
and we wanna find out what might happen, okay?
他可能会写一本关于这件事的书
He might write, you know, a book about this
或是 去演讲...
Or a speaker circuit or.
嘿 什么都不会发生 好吗
Hey. Nothing is gonna happen, okay?
其实 明天什么事都有可能
Anything might happen tomorrow, actually
你真的这么觉得吗 -是的
Really? Anything? -Yeah.
这就是我们所说的
You see, because that's the beauty
民♥主♥体制的美妙之处
of this little system that we have called democracy.
康 兄弟 就收下他们的好处吧
Con, man. Eat the fucking carrot, okay?
在场所有人都觉得 你是个狗♥日♥的♥笑话
Everyone in this room thinks you're a fucking joke.
叫你"老婆“闭嘴 遮住肩膀
So, tell your "wife " to shut the fuck up, cover her shoulders
打包去阿曼的行李 好吗 -罗曼 罗曼
and pack a fucking bag for Oman, okay? -Rom, Rom.
我在讲话 没事的
I'm talking here. It's okay
别激动
Easy.
这里 有一个人 不把我当笑话
There's one person here who doesn't think I'm a joke
所以 我只听她的话 好吗
So, that's who I'm gonna listen to, okay?
真聪明 对啊 听她的吧
That's smart. Yeah, listen to her
薇拉宝贝 -怎么样
Will a, honey. -Yeah.
再见 很高兴认识你
Bye. Nice to meet you
这是我的荣幸 我一定会投给你的
A pleasure, sir. You got my vote. A hundred percent.
我只是想帮你 我只是想帮你
I'm trying to help you, man. I am trying to help you
好棒的派对
Really nice party.
好酷的家族
Cool, cool family
谢了 兄弟 尽管发推吧
Oh, thanks, man. Tweet about it.
今天晚上谁要在这个破地方出去玩
So, who's... who's going out tonight in this shitty fuckin'town?
有人吗
Anyone?
老实说 从上面鸟瞰这里 死气沉沉的
I gotta say, it's pretty depressing from up here
看得出来 这里像第二世界一样落后
You can really see how second world it is.
其实这里很热闹 很著名
I don't know. Pretty happening town, famously
真的吗 真的很热闹吗 -对
Really? Is it, though? -Yeah.
跟新加坡和首尔比起来
Compared to Singapore or Seoul?
这里简直是乐高乐园
It's like Legoland.
你知道我们还是老大吧?
You know we still run shit, though?
你是说 只限在纽约吧
Like as in only in New York
好 明白了 -好
Yeah. -Right. Okay.
纽约有的 别的地方也有
Well, nothing happens in New York if it doesn't happen everywhere.
你应该把这句话写在杯子上 对吧
You should get that written on a cup, right?
他这句话应该写在杯子上吧?
Shouldn't he get that written on a cup?
看起来 一定超酷
Like, that would look so cool
可以在鹿特丹的毒品专卖♥♥店卖♥♥
He could sell that in a... in a head shop in Rotterdam
说不定很有赚头
Could be a... a good business for you.
因为 我听说 你可能需要新的营收流
'Cause I hear you might need some new revenue streams.
是啊 对了 你的报告很精彩
Yeah. Hey, really, really good presentation, by the way
我好喜欢
Loved it.
我真的很期待那些预测
Can't wait to get into those predictions, man.
那些令人满意的预测 -是吗
Those meaty predictions. -Oh, yeah?
一定会很好玩 -是吗 是吗
Yes. Gonna be fun. -Yeah, yeah?
我也很兴奋 那些是估计 你知道吧
I'm excited about that. Estimates. You know, estimates
知道 -但你 兄弟
Yeah. -But you, man
你的数字爆♥炸♥性地好
Your numbers exploding, right?
好得匪夷所思
Like, literally unbelievable
谢谢 谢谢
Well, thank you, thank you
也恭喜你
And congrats to you as well
因为我听说你的数字很同志
Cause I hear your numbers are gay
我的数字很什么? -同志
My numbers are what? -Gay
我的数字很同志吗 -对
My numbers are gay? -Yeah
你们做了小小的估价后
You had this cute little valuation
数字就变成同志了
and your numbers just came out as gay
你的说法有点恐同耶
That's kind of homophobic, man.
让大浪打在身上
Dude, just let the wave hit you.
随波逐流吧
Float out
但是 我觉得 我就是大浪
I think I am the wave, though, actually
你觉得你就是大浪?
You think you are the wave?
因为你喜欢这笔交易
Because you love the deal?
开什么玩笑 这是史上最大的超额报酬交易
Are you kidding? Biggest overpay in history
我爱死了, -好
Love that shit. -Okay
爱死了 爱到不行 -好
Love it. Love the deal. -All right, well.
你爱到不行 -爱到不行
Love the deal. -Love the deal.
爱死了 -来吧 来吧 兄弟
Love it. -Come on. Come on, brother
我爱死这笔交易了
Love the deal, yeah.
对
Yes.
好的-爱死这笔交易了
All right. -Love the deal
爱死这笔交易了 爱死这笔交易了
Love the deal, love the deal
搞什么 丢人现眼的
The fuck? Bit of a show.
一抱泯恩仇
Hugging it out.
嘿 我走了… -什么
Hey, I'm going to... -What?
对 我收工了 我…
Yea h. I'm done. I'm...
我要去睡觉 我筋疲力尽了
I'm going to be d. I'm bushwhacked
眼皮重得要命
My eyes look sand papered.
行 再撑一会儿
Okay, well, you can stay up for just a little longer
一起跟客人道别
and say goodnight to people together
小西 你知道我明天有多忙吗
Shiv, do you know what my day looks like tomorrow?
汤姆 你明天什么都不会做
Tom, you're not gonna be doing anything
只是在找发亮的额头罢了
You're just gonna be looking for shiny foreheads
没事的 再撑45分钟就好了
It's fine, you can stay for 45 minutes more.
我只是有点累
I'm just a little tired
因为 我在家里举办的派对上
because all the fun gossip that I've been hearing from everywhere
听到好多精彩八卦
at this party in my house
说 我要被开除了
is that I'm gonna be shit canned
我对你有信心 兄弟
I got faith in you, man.
你一直忠心耿耿 -十足的信心
You've always been a loyal servant. -Lots of faith
对不起
Sorry.
你们只会帮倒忙
Not helpful.
你怎么了
The fuck is wrong with you?
我真的得睡一下
I just really do need to get some sleep
真的 对不起 到此为止 好吗
I really do. I'm sorry. Can we just leave it there?
你很累 我知道 -就当我没说
You're ti red. I get it. -Please forget it
你一直念叨个没完
You keep on fucking saying
我知道你很累 -好 我累了
So yeah, you're tired. -Okay, okay. I'm tired
就到此为止 好 -你到处说你很累
Let's leave it there. Okay. -You keep fucking telling everyone
好 我不讲了 -你很累 我知道
Okay, I'll stop. -You're ti red. I get it
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry. I'm just...
我只是很担心...
You know, I am just worried about.
也许我不该帮马特森
You know, maybe I've nailed myself to the Mats son cross
他可能只是纸老虎
and he might turn out to be bullshit
他反复无常...也许都是骗人的
You know, he's erratic and... you know, maybe he isn't real
小西 他是真的 他是未来
Shiv, he's real. He's the future.
不是 汤姆 他...
No, Tom. He...
他的数学里 藏了颗定时炸♥弹♥ 我可能会被炸得粉身碎骨
There is a time bomb in his numbers, and I might get blown up.
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
你一向能化险为夷
You'll always be fine.
不 不 我为了他 背叛我的家人
No. No, I am fucking my family for this
我可以说句话吗
Can I just say something?
这场派对上
At this party here
也许有40个美国最重要的人物
there are may be 40 of the most important people in America
而你 整个晚上走来走去
and you have just walked all around all evening
告诉他们 我会被开除
telling them all that I'm gonna get fired
不对 我只是略微暗示 那只是…
No, it was implied, lightly, as a little.
一个策略上的玩笑
part of a tactical kind of joke.
可以解释一下吗
Will you explain Tome?
那个玩笑 因为我听不懂... -老天
The joke? Because I don't get... -Oh, my god
笑点在哪儿 -汤姆
the fucking joke. -Tom.
我听不懂那个玩笑 -那只是他说的假话
I don't get the joke. -It was something that he said
我们必须这么说
that isn't true, that we needed to say
但是 他说的时候 你站在他身达
But you stood by his side, and he said it
一言不发 满脸赞同
and you were like, " Okay. Well, that sounds good Tome."
真是够了 我现在不跟你谈这个
Fuck's sake. I'm not doing this right now
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表