剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
这正合我意 卢卡斯 -好像真的是这样
how I wanted it, Lukas. -I believe I might have.
你是怎么做的
Well, how did you do it?
不知道 反正就动手了
I don't know, I just do it
把刀架他们脖子上.
Just jackknife right in there...
是的 -直接割喉
Yeah. -and slit their throat
事后的感觉应该有点糟吧
It must feel, afterwards, a bit... a little bit shitty, right?
其实并没有
Honestly, not really
人事部说 我是最适合这份工作的人
HR say s I'm the right guy for the job
因为我看起来很关心 但其实无动于衷
'cause it looks like I care, but I don't
你不是个好人
Not a good person.
其实我是好人 只是...
No, I am, I am. It's just...
但 该做的 总是要做 对吧
You gotta do what you gotta do, right?
真的吗
Do you, though?
嘿 她来了 -嘿
Hey, there she is. -Hey
嘿 -欢迎光临小孩这桌
Hey. -Welcome to the kids'table
可以跟你谈一下吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
好 是不是要玩潜望镜了
Oh, yeah, is it time to up the periscope?
对 抱歉要拆散这个智囊团
Yeah, sorry to break up the brains trust.
你坐 我马上回来
You sit still. I'll be right back
面带微笑的屠夫
A butcher with a smile
怎么了
What's...
干吗跑这么快 失火了吗
Why... Why are we running? Is there a fire or what?
有可能
Yeah, there might be.
你的数字是怎么回事
So, what's your... What's happening with your numbers?
什么数字 -别跟我装糊涂 卢卡斯
What numbers? -" What numbers?" Lukas.
印度的吗
In... Oh, in India?
对
Yeah.
是艾芭说的 还是奥斯卡
Is this Ebba or Oskar?
好
Okay.
我们是...
Well, we... have a...
有点小问题 我们正在调查
There's a little issue that we're looking into
订阅人数可能是假的
with subscriber numbers being... being bullshit
不是假的 而是…
Well, not bullshit, but.
有一点点假
a little... a little bit bullshit
什么叫一点点假
What does a little bit bullshit mean?
也许我们发现了计算上的错误
Well, maybe we discovered a metrics error
高报了印度的订阅人数
that has overstated our subs in India
如果有两个印度 这个数字就合理了
Like, by quite a... Like, if there were two Indias, it would make sense.
什么叫 也许发现了
You may be discovered?
对 但是没有两个印度 只有一个
Yeah, but there isn't two Indias. There's only one India
没错 -这就...
No. Yeah. -And it's...
说来话长 但...
It's just a long story, but it's, like, you know...
这是个新兴市场 一切都是未知数
It's an emerging market. It's... It's all wet cement. It's...
所以 现金和换股的交易
So, stock and cash deal
董事会有权叫停
the board would be well within their rights to pull out
这你显然很清楚
You know... You know that, obviously
所以 你要怎么...你打算…
So, how are you... Were you...
你想什么时候处理
When are you addressing?
你怎么处理
Like, how are yoUhandling?
我不会让
I'm not gonna... I don't...
我不要外国蠢猴子卖♥♥空我的股票
I don't want some foreign monkeys just... shorting me.
我讨厌让别人影响我
I don't... I don't like when people get inTome.
但这件事 迟草纸包不住火
It's gonna get out eventually
或是我们买♥♥下韦斯达 把这件事掩盖下去
Well, or we buy Waystar and it gets lost in the deal dazzle.
法务部和证交所...这…
SEC, DOJ... Is this...
这究竟合不合法 -我们迅速成交
Is this even legal? -We close quickly
情况就会开始大好
and then shit will get crazy good
等到下一季数据 大概就会是真的了
By next quarter, the numbers will be real, probably
拜托...你不觉得很好笑吗
Come on, it's... it's kind of funny, though, isn't it?
我知道 情况很糟
I... I know it's... I know it's pretty bad
我知道情况很糟
I know it's pretty bad
对
Yeah.
但你能处理吧
You can fix it, though, right?
对啊 当然 -可以吧
Oh, yeah, sure. -Right?
我再他妈造一个印度出来就好了
I'l I just build another fucking India
造一个印度出来 我喜欢
Love that. Build another India
这才是我的好女孩
Yeah. That's my girl
杀了我吧
Fuck me.
嘿 格丽
Hey, Gerri.
我猜猜 “给我一杯马提尼”
Let me guess, " I'll have a martini."
我们可以聊聊吗
Can we chat about stuff?
我有一些想法 需要你的忠告
I have some thoughts I might need your advice
不行
No.
不行? 拒绝我哦
'No?" Just no?
格丽...
Gerri...
干吗
What?
那件事...
The thing, that wasn't.
开除你的那件事 那不是真的
The firing you thing, that wasn't real
不是吗 -不是
No? -No
那只是我一时激动...你懂吗
Not... It was, like, in the heat of the... you know?
你懂的 -我不懂
You know. -No.
你不懂 好吧 拜托
No. Okay. Well, come on.
咱们就聊聊嘛
Let's... Let's have a fuckin'chat, okay?
你向我解释什么是证交所的时候
I'll stand in a cupboard and jerk off
我可以站在柜子里打手♥枪♥ 好吗
while you explain Tome what the SEC is, okay?
还不能开这种玩笑吗
Oh, really? No? Too soon?
你要我怎么做 道歉吗
What do you want? Do you want, like, a sorry?
我最会道歉了
I got a whole purse full of sor ries
对不起 -我退出了
I'm sorry. -I'm out
我不干了 -放屁
I'm done. -Bullshit
爸一天到晚开除人
Dad fired people all the time
我当时只是一时兴起
I was just feeling kind of fire-ish.
听着 你该知道 我有一些要求
Look, I have some requirements you should know about.
其中一些已经正式传达了
Several of which have been officially communicated
有一些我觉得应该...
and some that I thought I should, you know
亲自告诉你 -好的
say in person. -Okay.
格丽机器人出现了 好可怕, -首先 我要钱
Robo-Gerri. Scary. -First of all, I want money.
一大笔钱 好几亿
Eye-watering sums. Hundreds of millions of dollars
办不到 跳过
No. Pass.
我找了自己的名誉管理团队
So, I have retained personal reputation management
他们会在线上
and they will be on the line
监听卡罗琳娜 用我提供的纲要
when Karolina does her background briefings
做背景简报
off a set of my bullet points.
我会炸了你的纲要
I would set off your bullet points
如果未来五年 让我听到任何
And if I ever get a whiff of anything undermining my narrative
跟我叙事有所抵触的言论
any time in the next five years
我会告你们 并公开
I will sue and I will go public
大把大把的 -这太蠢了
with those many, many pictures -This is so stupid.
你的生殖器的照片 -好的
of your genitalia -All right
照片都在我手上 -好极了
that I have in my possession. -Great.
够清楚了吗 -是 非常清楚
Have I made myself clear? -Yes, absolutely
跟你共事非常愉快 格丽 谢了
It's been a pleasure working with you, Gerri, thanks.
我本来可以拱你上位的
I could have got you there.
但现在不行了
But no
不行了 -不行了
Nope. -Nope.
再见
See you.
康 可以现在决定吗
Con, can we... Can we settle this now?
亚利桑那的政♥治♥汽油弹攻击事件
Everyone is quite freaked out
让所有人都惶惶不安
about this political firebombing in Arizona
凤♥凰♥城的爆竹事件
Oh, yeah, the pop-pop s in Phoenix?
对 -垃圾桶被烧的事情
Yeah. -The wastepaper basket on fire?
好像有个档案柜被送进重症监护室
I think a file cabinet was in the ICU
可以起草了吗 -事实上…
Can we draft? -Well, actually, there's been a...
我们改变心意了 -少来这套
slight change of heart. -Get the fuck out of here
你已经争取到面子了 这条件很好
You got it. You got your bauble. It's great
来写声明稿吧
Let's write up a fucking statement, okay?
打开传真机
Wind up the old fax machine
传给你的怪人团队 好吗
and fart it out to your oddball army, okay?
罗曼 我们觉得
We wonder, Roman, if he might have
他为这场选举投资太多 不能现在退出
invested too much in his campaign to just, you know, drop out now
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表