剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
凯莉 你听他唱得好烂
Kerry, listen, he's murdering it
他唱得好烂
He's murdering it
♪追逐财富的竞赛♪
♪The worldly race may riches chase♪
♪财富仍可能逃离♪
♪ And riches still may fly them, O ♪
♪虽然他们抓到了财富力♪
♪And even though they catch 'em fast♪
♪但永远无法享用♪
♪ Their hearts can ne'er enjoy 'em, O ♪
♪青青灯心草♪
♪ Green grow the rashes, O ♪
♪青青灯心草♪
♪ Green grow the rashes, O ♪
♪我与女人共度了♪
♪The sweetest hours that e'er I spent ♪
♪我最美好的时光♪
♪Were spent among the lassies, O ♪
对
Hey. Yeah.
还好吗
Doing okay?
你不会被炒鱿鱼
You're not gonna get canned?
应该 应该不会
I don't... I don't... I don't think so.
但...
But...
祝你好运
Good luck.
不
No.
不用了
No, no.
不用了 那个没戏了
No, that's all fucked.
是吗 -对
Yeah? -Well, yeah
对 马特森只是在要我
I mean, Matsson was just stringing me along
不然 就是改变心意了 但你知道...
or he switched lanes, but you know, it's..
不管怎样 出线的绝对不会是我
Either way, it's not gonna be me.
对啊
Yeah.
好...你确定吗
Okay. I did... Are you sure?
那...怎么...
mean, is that? How? What did... did.
那 是真的吗 -对 格雷格说的
Is that even true? -Yeah. Greg.
对
Yeah
天啊 天啊 真是没想到
Man, oh, man, Man, oh man. What a thing.
那...太糟了
That's... that's terrible.
你觉得他...
So, like, who do... who do you think he would.
我是说 那 又会是谁呢
I mean, who would it be? Like.
不知道 可能是某个...
I don't know. Like, a..
科技界的红人 劳伦斯吧
tech pal, big hitter. Lawrence, maybe.
可恶 -对啊
Fuck. -Yeah.
他可以去死
Well, fuck him.
对 也许你该...
Yeah. Well, 'maybe..
也许 你该投赞成票 如果都已经成定局的话
Maybe you should vote it through, you know, if it's all set.
我也不知道
I don't know.
什么 -不是...
What? -Yeah? No, no, I just...
不 我只是想说 如果...
No, I was just thinking if it was..
不是啦
No, no.
小西 也许该让你知道
Yeah, Shiv, you should probably know...
是我
it's me.
是你?
It's you?
对啊 不如就告诉你吧
Yeah, you might as well know.
你反正... -放屁
I mean, you're gonna find... -Bullshit.
你反正很快就会知道...我想...
mean, you're gonna find out. It's gonna be, I think
对 我…
Yeah. And I...
我在想 也许...
You know, maybe... maybe I wonder if you..
你该支持...
if it is an idea that you should..
你去死啦 是真的吗?
Oh, fuck you. Really?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
对 -什么?
Yeah. -What?
你...
You...
天啊 你真♥他♥妈♥...
Jesus, you're a fuckin'..
他居然 找了个空心傀儡?
Like, he went for a... an empty-fucking suit?
是啦 也许你该投赞成票
"Oh, yeah, maybe, oh, actually, you should vote it through
也许吧
Hey, yeah, maybe."
别这样 我了解你
Come on. I know you
易地而处 你也会这么做的
Like you wouldn't if it was the other way around?
知道吗 我祝你好运
You know what? Good luck. Yeah?
祝你好运 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Good luck, motherfucker
因为 我们票数够了
Cause we have the numbers. Yeah?
祝你狗♥日♥的♥好运
Good fucking luck
是汤姆
It's Tom.
什么 -是该死的汤姆
What? -It's fucking Tom
汤姆?
Tom?
走吧 我们走吧
Yeah. Let's go.
我们走吧 去算一下我们的票数
Let's fucking go. Let's run our numbers
走 -天啊 结果被♥干♥洗店整了
Let's go. -Man. Fucked by the dry cleaner.
嘿 格雷格 借一步说话 好吗
Hey, Greg. Can I have a word?
跟你聊几句 现在聊
A word, yeah? Just... just right now?
可以吗 是公事 要谈策略
Do you mind? Corporate matter. Tactical
嗨 汤姆 -嘿
Hi, Tom. -Hey
回头见
See you.
进来这里谈
Yeah, just in here.
洗手间? -对啊
In the bathroom? -Sure.
好 -快点
Yeah. -Come on.
你 说出去了?
Did you tell?
什么 -你是不是给说出去了?
What? -Did you fucking tell?
你这个混♥蛋♥ 我就差这么一点
You bastard. I was this close.
现在 他们有机会 他妈的
And now they have a chance to fucking pull
绝地大反♥攻♥了 你这个混♥蛋♥
their fucking opposition together, you fucking prick
不对 我觉得 我没...
No, I.. Look, I don't think..
你这个天杀的贱♥人♥
You fucking little prick
你这个烂货...
You fucking little piece of... shit
去你的
Fuck you!
有问题了 有大问题了
Problem. Big fucking problem.
僵尸快醒醒
All right, wake up, zombies!
该动起来了 快点
Time to activate! Come on!
电♥话♥ 我要看到电♥话♥
Phones! I wanna see some fuckin' phones!
弗兰克呢 我们得找到弗兰克
And where's Frank? We get ahold of Frank.
打电♥话♥给弗兰克 确定他不会跑票
Call Frank, call Frank... Make sure he's locked in
好的 艾芭呢
Okay. Where's Ebba?
艾芭
Ebba!
斯图伊? -还摇摆不定
Stewy? -Yeah, a wobble.
他是个摇摆不定的混♥蛋♥ -好的
He's a wobbly fucking bastard. -Okay
好 那去找他 给他点颜色瞧
Okay. Well, let's go get him. Let's fuck him up.
庭院一片寂静
Silence in the courtyard
街上也是一片寂静
Silence in the street.
全英国最大的蠢蛋要说话了?
The biggest fool in England is just about to speak?
我去我的办公室 -好
I'm gonna go to my office. -All right.
克蕾儿 有我的留言吗 -嗨
Claire, do you have any messages? -Hi
嘿 -你还好吗
Hey. -How you doing?
你们能阻止交易吗
You'll be able to block, do you think?
太好了 我觉得太棒了
Great. I think that's great
正好可以改变一下文化 终结暗箭伤人的做法
A chance to change the culture of backstabbing
展开一个新的纪♥元♥ 我在想…
a new era, and I was wondering..
就是天下大乱之前 我们私下聊聊
Just between us and before, you know, things blow up
也许 改变的一部分 是让雨果走
maybe part of that change is getting rid of Hugo
我只是 想提出我的想法而已
I just wanted to plant the seed, that's all
早安
Mornin', mornin'
恭喜
Congrats.
谢了
Yeah, thanks.
看来 他们听说
Well, looks like they've heard
自己的蛋蛋可能着火了 -是啊
their testicles might be on fire. -Yeah
我从来没看过弗兰克跑得那么快
I haven't seen Frank run like that ever.
我们可以 帮忙做 事前准备吗
Okay, can we help prepare the ground?
到时候 场面会很难看 所以 是的
Well, it's gonna be a fairly explosive mega-fuck, so yeah
GoJo的交易会破产
The GoJo deal is gonna die
弗兰克可能会反悔
Frank maybe pulls the vote
或他们硬于 搞得灰头土脸
or they push and get humiliated
所以 要
So, yeah.
今天是生产线的大日子 对吧
Big, big day on the old salami line, huh?
完全正确
Yeah, it sure is. Yeah.
我给你素材 -好的
I'll get you the materials. -Okay
财务细节
Details on the financing
日报专访的背景资料
for background for... for the Journal piece.
是的 那是... -请便
Yeah, it's... -Yeah. Whatever.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表