剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我现在是真的有麻烦 而那个只是在做戏
You know, I am in serious trouble. That was a play
你不会有事的
You will be okay
因为你是个悍婆娘
because you are a tough fuckin' bitch
永远都能存活下来
who will always survive
因为你会不择手段
because you do what you need
你会不择手段... -你有听我说吗
You will do what... -Are you even listening?
什么我不会有事 -你会不择手段
I'll be okay? -You will do whatever you need
是吗 真的吗 -是的
Yeah? Really? -Yeah
你确定你没有影射吗 因为你说的是你自己
You sure you're not projecting? Because that is actually you.
我们是不是该 认真地谈谈
Should we have a real conversation?
跟蝎子谈吗 不用了 -那只是个友善的小礼物
With a scorpion? No. -That was a friendly thing
是啊 当然 -那只是个友善的小礼物
Oh, yeah, sure. -That was a friendly thing
你还真是很友善呢
You're real friendly
对 我是蝎子
Yeah, no, I'm a scorpion
你是鬣狗 是街头的老鼠
You're a hyena. You're a... you're a street rat.
不对 你♥他♥妈♥是条蛇
Actually, no, you're a fucking snake
是一条被当成领带的死蛇 汤姆
Here is a dead snake to wear as a necktie, Tom.
你为什么不笑
Why aren't you laughing?
我在想 是不是该把话说清楚
I wonder if we shouldn't clear the air
是吗 好啊 -对
Yeah? Oh, sure. -Yeah
我认为 你有时候很自私
I think that you can be a very selfish person
也认为 你觉得 很难为我着想
and I think you find it very hard to think about me.
什么鬼 -而且我认为
What the fuck? -And I think
你根本不该嫁给我
you shouldn't have even married me, actually
什么鬼话 -是的
What the fuck? -Yeah.
你在说什么鬼话 是你跟我求婚的
What the actual fuck? You proposed Tome
你在我最低潮的时候 跟我求婚
You proposed Tome at my lowest fucking ebb
我父亲那时奄奄一息 我该怎么说
My dad was dying. What was I supposed to say?
你可以拒绝我
Perhaps no?
我不想伤你的心
I didn't wanna hurt your feelings
是啊 真是多谢了
Oh, thanks. Thanks for that
你去搞遍大人物的时候
Yeah, you really kept me safe
让我觉得好安全
while you ran off to fuck the phone book
少来 你是个乡巴佬
Oh, fuck off. You're a hick.
然后...然后... -该死的保守乡巴佬
And then... And then... -A conservative hick
你还刻意隐瞒
yoUhid it because you were so scared
因为你被自己的丑态吓到了
of how fucking awful you are
你跟我在一起 也只是为了权力
You were only with me to get to power
你现在大权在握了 汤姆
Well, you got it now, Tom. You've got it.
我跟你在一起 是因为我爱你
I'm with you because I love you!
放屁 你上我 是为了我的基因
Bullshit! You're fucking me for my DNA
你上我 是为了往上爬
You were fucking me for a fucking ladder
因为 你们全家 都是没出息的小地方人
because your whole family is striving and parochial
你这样说不公平
That's not... that's not a fair characterization.
是吗 你妈爱我 多过爱你
Oh, no? Well, your mom loves me more than she loves you
因为她是疯子
Because she's cracked
你真的…想把话说清楚吗
You wanna... you wanna actually clear the air?
好 你背叛了我
Fine. You betrayed me
你打算眼睁睁
You were going to see me
看我去他妈坐牢 小西
get sent to fucking prison, Shiv!
然后 硬塞给我 难喝得要命的酒
And then you fobbed me off with that fucking undrinkable wine
还不肯生我的孩子
and you won't have my baby
因为 你实际上觉得
because you never even thought honestly
你跟我在一起 不会超过他妈的四年
that you'd be with me more than, like, four fucking years, I don't think
是你主动要去坐牢的 汤姆
You offered to go to jail, Tom.
你自愿坐牢 因为你奴性太强
You offered because you're servile
你就是…奴性太强
You just... you're servile
你除了自己 无法为任何人着想
You are incapable of thinking about anybody other than yourself
因为 小西 你的自我意识
cause your sense of who you are, Shiv
就是他妈这么薄弱 -是吗
is that fucking thin. -Oh, yeah?
是的 -这是你从书上看来的吗 汤姆
Yeah. -You read that in a book, Tom?
你♥他♥妈♥一眼就让人看穿了 不用查书
You're too fucking transparent to find in a book
你太可悲了 你太可悲了
You're pathetic, you're pathetic
你是个受虐狂 但根本承受不了
You're a masochist, and you can't even take it.
我觉得 你没有办法爱人
I think you are incapable of love.
我觉得你应该
And I think you are maybe not
也不适合生孩子
a good person to have children.
讲这种话 太过分了吧
Well, that's not very nice to say, is it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 但 你
I'm sorry, but you...
你无法想象 你对我的伤害有多深
You have hurt me more than you can possibly imagine
而你...
And you.
你夺走了 我原本 可以跟爸爸共度的 最后六个月
you took away the last six months I could've had with my dad
我没有 -就有
No. -Yes
你拍他的马屁 把我排拒在外
You sucked up to him and you cut me out.
你得不到他的肯定
It's not my fault
这不是我的错
that you didn't get his approval
我给了你无尽的肯定
I have given you endless approval
但你不满足 因为你心灵受创
and it doesn't fill you up because you're broken.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
我...
I don't...
我甚至不关心你
I don't even care about you
我不在乎
I don't care.
说清楚了吗
Have we cleared the air, huh?
心里好过了吗
Feel good now?
对 -对
Yeah. -Yeah.
太他妈爽快了 完美
Fucking great. Tip top
你配不上我
You don't deserve me.
一直以来都是如此
And you never did
因此而衍生了之后发生的一切
And everything came out of that.
太他妈无聊了
So fucking flat.
今天玩得还开心吧
You find ways to have fun out there?
还可以
More or less.
红酒闻起来像落水狗
The red wine smells like wet dog
听着 我想跟你聊五分钟
Listen, I just wanted to do five
就你跟我 就弗兰基和肯尼
Just me and you, just Frankie and Kenny
而不是执行长和主席
Not CEO and Chair.
不妙 -是的
No helms. -Yeah.
我觉得 跟Gojo交易
I don't think the GoJo deal
不是对股东最好的做法
is in the best interests of the shareholders
我想讨论 阻止这笔交易的方法
and I would like to explore ways of blocking it
我不想听 肯
I don't want to hear it, Ken.
如果我告诉你
What if I told you
他在印度的订阅人数严重注水呢
his subs in India are significantly inflated?
我有个提议
I'm just gonna hit you with this
不如反其道而行
What if we run it all the way back?
我想知道那是什么意思吗
Do I even wanna know what that means?
以其人之道 还治其人之身
We go reverse Viking.
杀进他的老巢
We pillage their village
韦斯达并购GoJo
Way star acquires GoJo
那必须要有很严重的问题才行
It... There would have to be major issues
确实有
There are.
如果可以放慢速度呢
But if we could slow this down
我们吃掉马特森的午餐...
and we eat Mats son's lunch
变得比爸爸更强
bigger than Dad ever was
那 罗曼和小西呢 -我不知道
Roman and Shiv? -Yeah, I don't know.
他们只是我计划的一部分
Part of my plans.
我爱他们 但是并不欣赏他们
I love them, but not in love with them, you know?
只有一个人能戴上皇冠
One head, one crown.
但是我需要后盾
But I'll need ballast
你挺我吗
Are you with me?
嗨 各位 嗨
Hi, everyone. Hi.
我要睡觉了
Bedtime for Bonzo
对不起 但请滚出我家
Sorry, but please get the fuck out of my house now.
真的 不... 拜托
Yeah, no... Please.
派对结束了 因为我要睡觉
Party's over 'cause I've gotta sleep
今晚好尽兴 太感谢了
It's been a terrific night. Thank you so much
不 我是说真的
No, I'm serious.
大家回家睡觉吧
Off you go. Go to bed
享受温暖的床 回家哭泣
Enjoy your beds. Go home. Cry
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表