剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
好
Okay, yeah.
是的 我只是想问一下.
Yeah. I'm just calling with a quick... check-in inquiry
对 抱歉
Yeah. -We're sorry
您拨♥打♥的号♥码… -老实说 我们想确认...
The number you have reached -To be honest, I'm just wondering
希门尼斯能不能 就是... -已经停用
if Jimenez, I don't know.. -is not in service.
请查明后再拨
Please check the number or try your call again
现在...
So.
小西在打听 民♥主♥党能为我们做什么
Yeah, Shiv's seeing what we can get from the Dems
少来这套 为什么
Oh, get the fuck outta here. Why?
我们已经高枕无忧了 -我真的必须了解 我们在做什么
We've got it. -I really need to know what we're doing, guys
要不要坚持威斯康辛的开票结果.
If we wanna stick with Wisconsin and call it for...
嘿 等一下 等一下 汤姆 等一下
Hey, one moment. One moment, Tom. One moment
怎么样
So?
跟他谈过了吗
Did you talk to him?
有 我觉得有搞头
Yeah, I think there is... There's something there.
才怪
No, there's not.
什么样的搞头
Like? Like...
他们可能...他们愿意考虑一下
Like, they might be... I mean, they are willing to think.
他们可能 或是说不定 愿意考虑
Oh, they might be or maybe they are willing to think maybe
听起来狗屁不通 -不是 罗曼
That sounds like horseshit. -No, Rome.
他们没那么直接
They're just not so direct.
好吗 我想我们也许能让他们阻止交易
Yeah? I... I think we can probably get them to stop it
也许可能...对不起 不
Oh, they probably... Yeah, go. Sorry, no
游戏结束 放屁
Game over. Bullshit
不行 我们必须宣布 门肯很靠得住
No. We have to call it. Mencken is rock solid
罗曼 就连爸碰到这个情况
Roman, even Dad, even... even Dad in this situation
也会尊重过程
would respect the process
才不会 爸向来是为所欲为
No, Dad did whatever the fuck he wanted
他用一封传真 推♥翻♥了一个政♥府♥
He... One fax, he took out a government.
真的 他只传了“搞死莱尔”
He did, the " Fuck Lyle." Send
就完事了
And that was it. That's all it took
不管是加拿大 还是这里 他什么都不在乎
Fucking Canada, here, he didn't give a shit.
罗曼 他喜欢稳定
He liked stability, Rome.
他会步步进逼 但不会瓦解对方
He pushed, but he didn't want shit to unravel.
他协助终结...他终结了战争
He... He helped end.... I mean, he ended wars.
他终结了自己掀起的战争 他就是为所欲为
He ended wars that he started. He did whatever the fuck he wanted.
他们是怎么说的 小西 他们究竟是怎么说的
What did they say, Shiv? Like, what did Nate actually say?
他说 他会讨论一下 说 他明白我们的论点
He said they would talk and that they could see the arguments
我觉得 还蛮有希望的
and I... I think it's encouraging.
你觉得蛮有希望 -是 很有希望啊
You felt like it was encouraging? ? -It was. It was encouraging
原来是你的感觉 我有比较具体的东西
It was a feeling. I got something real.
这完全没有意义 真是浪费时间
This is fucking pointless. What a waste of time.
你在干吗 -我要打电♥话♥
What are you doing? -I'm gonna call
我要挑明了说...
I... I'm just gonna... I'm gonna be very direct.
我们只要多一点...
We just... We just need a little bit more.
别打给他 -为什么
Don't call him. -Why?
他们很忙啊
They're... They're busy.
绝对不能有任何不确定性 想想该死的市场
Can't have uncertainty. Can't. Fucking market.
重新投票造成的混乱
The chaos of trying to rerun an entire election
可能会让国家崩溃
could just send the country into meltdown, you know?
你提出的是恶意论点 -我跟你说
Okay, bad faith argument. -I'm telling you.
我只是在跟你说 不能有任何不确定性
I'm just telling you, you can not have uncertainty.
中国就要来了 -中国就要来了?
China is coming. -China is coming?
中国要来了 -中国已经来了 下一个
China's coming. --China's already been. Next.
这又不是最终结果
It's not like the fucking final, final, anyway
还有法♥院♥判决 和其他杂事
Okay, there's the court shit and it all kinda just fuzz es along, you know?
根本是浪费时间
It's just waste of fucking time.
且 我们已经没有时间了
That we don't have, by the way
嘿 格雷格 我可以问你一个问题吗
Hey, Greg, can I ask you a question?
什么事
What's up?
你是不是知道什么内情...
Do you know if there's something going on..
纳特 吉尔 和该死的希门尼斯 还说要给你什么
What else Nate and Gil and fucking Jimenez offer you?
让你用一招半式 就取得 用不完的社会福利开支?
Unlimited social security spending with this one weird trick?
那通电♥话♥聊得如何
How was that call?
有什么收获? 两手空空?
What'd you get? Whole bunch of not much?
真的吗
Really?
什么事
What?
我觉得你是个好人?
" I think you're a good guy?'
我联络不上纳特 所以 归纳了一些印象
Well, I found it hard to get Nate so I summarized some impressions.
是啦...很聪明 真有你的 小西
Oh, right... Smart. Really good, Shiv
但你说谎了 对不对
But you lied. Right?
纳特没给她任何保证 -真的吗
She didn't get anything from Nate. -Really?
她没跟纳特联络上 她跟马特森是一伙的
She didn't speak to Nate. And she's in with Matsson
对不起 你说什么 -不是 我...不
Sorry, what? -No. I.. No.
不是...我...我做了我们一致同意的事
No, I... I did what we all agreed to.
去接近他 这样才能帮你们
that I got close to him so that I could help for the
她在搞我们 对吧
Shiv's fucking us, right?
对吧 小西
Right, Shivy?
没有...
No.
我... -我...
I...was...
我刚问了你一些很认真的问题 小西
I fucking asked you some real questions, Shiv
还纳闷 你为什么坐立不安
I wondered why you looked like a goose
你这个小人
trying to shit a house brick, you piece of dirt
所以 你私下跟敌人交易?
Okay, what, you got yourself a little fuck in'side deal here?
不是 不是 我有几个选择
No, no. I have some options.
我...我照我们的计划行事
I... I was... I was going through with the plan
但你们两个... -所以 是门肯 门肯对吧?
and then you two... -Well, Mencken. Mencken, right?
门肯 -不 什么
Mencken. -No. What?
汤姆
Tom!
不行 你连我们都想一脚踢开
No, you even wanted to push us, us out of the fucking nest.
是啦 妹妹 是啦... -拜托
Sure, sis. Sure... -Please.
肯 撇开这些先不说 你这样做不对
Ken, aside from all this, this is not the right thing.
你是 除了你骗我们
Aside from the fact that you lied to us
为自己的私利着想吗
and that doing what you want precisely plays into your own interests, yeah?
而这就不是吗 是吗
Oh, and this doesn't? Yeah?
肯 拜托 拜托 我们是什么人
Ken, please, come on. Come on, who are we?
怎么都没有为孩子们着想
Oh, well, " Will no one think of the children?'
告诉你 我会阻止这件事的
You know what? No, I'm not gonna let this happen.
总有一天 你必须挺身而出...
There comes a time when you have to stand
总有一天.
" There comes a time.
我是认真的 好吗
Seriously. This is real. Okay?
我很担心共和国
I have a concern for the state of the republic
和 多元化的状况
and... and pluralism and..
还有 这个国家的未来 -好无聊
and the future of this country. -So boring
这些都是真的 -听你在这放屁 天啊
And it... And it is real. -You're such a bore, Shiv. Jesus.
你去死 肯
Fuck you. Ken?
他说得对
He's right.
对 你好无聊
Yeah. You're boring
而且 你没有进来这里的通行证
And you don't have a pass for in here.
好 知道吗 也许我
Okay, well, fine. You know what? I'm... I'm... May be I'll go...
会公开这一切
I'l...'ll go public.
是吗 -我就去找报社
yeah? -I'll go to the papers and people
告诉他们 你们干的好事
and tell 'em what you're actually fucking doing, which is..
如果你要胡闹
If you're just gonna be hysterical
我们得请你离开
we're gonna have to, you know, ask you to leave
你去死 -这里的人有正事要干
Fuck you. -People are trying to do some serious work in here
你去死 这 事关国家的未来
Fuck you. This is about the future of the country
不对 我想是因为 你跟男朋友分手了
No, I think it's because you broke up with your boyfriend
你真的很贱 -大家好
Jesus, you're a prick. -Hello
宣布吧 你可以宣布了 -不行
So, call it. You can call it. -No
我们要宣布了吗 -对 我们已宣布威州的结果
We're calling it? -Yeah, we called Wisconsin
现在宣布亚利桑那 就决定大选结果
now we're gonna call Arizona, so we call the election.
要宣布了吗 -宣布吧
We call the election? -Call it.
宣布吧 -不行 不行 汤姆
Call it. -No. No, Tom.
不行 这是大错特错 拜托你 不要
No. You're making a terrible mistake. Please don't
嘿 各位 这轮不到我决定
Hey, guys, it's not my call.
这 轮不到我决定
It's not my call.
好 由我们决定 -要由你们决定
Okay. It's our call. -It's your call. It's up to you.
你们若决定好了... -我决定了
If you say so. -I say so.
你们就是他妈的 本丢·彼拉多
Fucking Pontius Pilate.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表