剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
天哪
Jesus.
你们这群蠢货 根本不是干正事的人
You're such fucking dopes. You're not serious figures.
我爱你们
I love you...
但你们真的..
but you are not...
烂泥扶不上墙
serious people
这傻♥逼♥ 他们应该出来看看这里
Look at this prick. They should get out here.
还有傻女人 在给他热罐头当晚饭
Some cunt doing the tin cans for his supper
里面全是添加剂 你敢尝吗
take a sip of that medicine.
这座城市… 老鼠有臭鼬那么肥
This city... The rats are as fat as skunks
它们见到人甚至都不跑了
They hardly care to run any more.
我不明白 我他妈真不明白
I don't know. I don't fucking know.
会议取消
The meeting's off
我要去会会马特森 只要 你 我
I need to see Mats son. It'll be you, me
汤姆 卡尔 弗兰克参加
Tom, Karl, Frank.
不带格丽 -好的
But no Gerri. -Fine.
跟老爸对着干 感觉怎么样
So, how was it for you? Fucking Dad
真爽 就是结束得太快了
Amazing, just over too soon.
我还能再继续下去呢
I could've kept going
小罗 我们开玩笑呢 都是玩笑
Rome, we're kidding, man. Kidding
我知道 没关系 真有意思
No, I know. It's fine. It's cool
我要回家了
Okay. I'm going home.
我相信她肯定会联♥系♥你的 老康
Well, I'm sure she'll be in touch, Con.
你知道吗 其实没关系的
You know what? It's fine.
真的吗 -真的
Really? -Yeah.
身处在一个 不爱你的家庭里 的好处
The good thing about having a family
就是 你能学会 没有爱要怎么生存下去
that doesn't love you is you learn to live without it
你说什么啊 老康
What? Con...
你们都追着老爸 跟他说
You're all chasing after Dad, saying.
爱我吧 求你爱我 我需要爱
" Love me, please love me. I need love.
“我需要你的关注” -这跟刚刚发生的一切
I need attention." -I think that's the opposite
恰恰相反吧 -你们都是对爱如肌似渴的海绵
of what just happened. -You're needy love sponges
而我 是长在岩石上
And I'm a plant that grows on rocks
靠 死在我身上的昆虫 活下去的草
and lives off insects that die inside of me
天哪 老康
Jesus Christ, Con
威拉如果不回来也没关系
If Will a doesn't come back, that's fine.
因为 我不需要爱 这是我的超能力
Because I don't need love. It's like a superpower.
如果她回来了 但是不爱我
And if she comes back and doesn't love me.
也无所谓 因为我不需要
that's okay, too,'cause I don't need it
谢谢你们的派对
Thanks for the party
不用谢
Yeah, you're welcome.
马克·雷文海德
Mark Raven head
和杰瑞德·门肯 将在明晚亮相
and Jery d Mencken is coming up tomorrow night
敬请期待
It really is a must watch
我来了 爸
Hey, Dad.
瞧瞧这是谁啊 明尼苏达小村夫
Hey! Lookie, lookie here. Twin Cities Tessie.
我就说 怎么闻到了奶味
I thought I smelled dairy
刚才的事儿 还挺尴尬的
So, um, that just felt a bit weird
一下子发生那么多事
and there was a lot going on, so..
我们都知道 他们就那个样子
Oh, we know what they're like
我推迟了董事会 我想让你明天跟我一起
I've pushed the board meeting, I want you to come with me
去见见马特森 你能帮上我的忙
and see Mats son tomorrow. I could use your help
是吗
Oh, yeah?
但是 明天老康的婚礼怎么办
Uh, I mean, it's the wedding. Con's wedding
可这有点… 好吧 再说吧
Uh, but that feels... Yeah, let's see.
汤姆
Tom?
好 你们先聊 -谢谢
Yea h. I'll give you a moment. -Thank you
没事
Okay, yeah, sure
给 -好
Here. -Okay.
长刀之夜"历史事件正在酝酿之中
There's a Night of the Long Knives coming.
希德没戏唱了 我要重塑泛美网科
C yd's to as t. I'm reinventing ATN
我需要一个玩火的人
I need a fire-breather
一个天不怕地不怕 不择手段的冒险家
A ruthless fuck who'll do whatever it takes.
我该走了 -你跟皮尔斯八字不合
May be I should go. -You're not Pierce.
聪明人知道自己的身份
Smart people know what they are
你真的需要我帮你管泛美网科吗
I mean, you really want me at A TN?
不只这个 罗慕路斯 不只
More, Romulus. More.
我需要你
I need you.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表