剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我以为 你已经把你最喜欢的 都拿走了
I thought you took your favorites.
我不想局限于我最喜欢的那几件 汤姆
I don't wanna be restricted to my favorites, Tom
好吧 你想谈谈吗
Okay. Do you wanna talk?
我听说 你和格雷格 现在自称“恶心兄弟“了
I hear you and Greg call yourselves the Disgusting Brothers now.
是的
Right.
很酷哦
Pretty cool.
你们有商标吗 有制定"戒训“吗
Do you have a logo, and do you do " The Rules "?
格雷格是你的僚机吗
Is Greg your wingman?
我和内奥米只是偶尔出去喝一杯小西
We sometimes grab a drink, Shiv.
真酷 我听说你现在开始跟模特约会了
It's pretty cool. I hear you date models now.
我们同意彼此在冷静思考的时候
Well, we agreed that we could have a look around
骑驴找马 不是吗
while we had a think, right?
你状态不错 五迷三道的
You look good. Ripped
我不这么觉得 但 还是谢谢你
Well, I don't think so. But thank you
汤姆 你对模特很感兴趣吗
Did you get buff for the models, Tom?
你会把她们带回来 尝试各种姿势吗
Do you bring them back here and do the positions?
汤姆 你现在会和你的模特尝试各种姿势吗
Do you do all the positions with your models now, Tom?
你和格雷格是轮流来的吗
Do you take turns with Greg?
她们会坐在你脸上 让你闭嘴吗
Do they sit on your face to shut you up?
你真的想无情地揭开
Do you really want to get into a full accounting
我们的婚姻里的痛点吗
of all the pain in our marriage?
因为 如果你想 我也可以
Cause if you do, I can do that
蒙代尔怎么样
How's Mondale?
它很好 你不用太担心
Mondale's fine. Don't worry about Mondale
我猜它不怎么认得出你的气味了
I guess he doesn't recognize your scent any longer.
事情变得复杂了
Well, things have become complicated
我想知道 真的有办法解决吗
I wonder if there's even a way through this
是的
Right.
我想知道 咱们是不是可能已经无路可走了
You know, I wonder if we might've run out of road
我们不是打算大谈一场吗
We were going to have a big talk
我想知道 你是不是想正式地.. 你懂吗
I wonder if you might want to make it official, you know?
你想谈谈吗
Do you wanna talk?
有一些事情 我不介意说出来 解释一下
There's some things I wouldn't mind saying and explaining
我不想费劲 一通扯皮 还什么都捞不着 汤姆
I don't wanna rake up a whole lot of bullshit for no profit, Tom.
但我感觉 -别说了
But I feel... -Just stop!
我觉得 听你说这些 对我没好处
I don't think it's good for me to hear all that.
我想 你和我 可能是时候翻篇了
I think it might be time for you and I to move on
这话让我很难过
That makes me sad.
当然了
Sure.
你真的不想谈谈发生的事情吗
And you don't want to talk about what happened?
汤姆 我们可以谈事谈到死
Tom, I think we could talk things to death
但 实际上 我们都只是犯了一些错误
But actually, we both just made some mistakes.
我认为抱头痛哭
I think a whole lot of crying
和扯一大堆废话 是没屌♥用的
and bullshit is not gonna help that
如果你没意见
If you're good,
我们就可以昂首阔步的分别
we can just walk away with our heads held high
并 祝对方好运 你说是吗
and say good luck, yeah?
那 好吧
Well, okay
我可以试试和你再做一次爱
I could see if I can make love to you.
你想做吗
Would you like to?
我不是很想 汤姆
I don't think so, Tom
我应该离开吗, 还是说 你要走
Should I go? Or are you gonna go?
我很累 所以..
I'm tired, so..
但你可以留下 如果你想的话
But you can stay there, if you like
好的
Okay.
这就是咱俩的结局了吗
So this is it?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I guess
走出这一步了...
Gave it a go...
是的 我们走出这一步了
Yeah, we gave it a go.
两名男子因争吵过度而受伤
Two men sustained life-threatening injuries
其至有生命危险
as result of a brawl gone too far
然而 在这个为期三天的家庭友好活动中 没有动过真格
However, no shots were fired at this family friendly 3-day event
相反的 是布莱恩·艾伦和皮特·梅耶斯
Instead, Brian Allen and Pete Meyers
这两位枪♥械♥专家 凭借自身的资质..
two firearms experts in their own right.
喂 洛根
Hello? Logan?
希德 我刚刚看了“此刻焦点”
Cyd, I just watched the top of the hour.
全是胡扯
It's bullshit.
大家晚上真的要看的
People watch ATNight,
我晚上也要看的
I watch AT Night.
我知道了
Okay.
这个臭傻♥逼♥又是哪位
Who is this fucking lunk anyway?
他看起来像一颗戴着假发的蛋蛋
He looks like a ball sack in a toupee.
你没戏唱了吗 希德
Are you losing it, Cyd?
我正在尽全力处理 洛根
I'm all over it, Loge
你♥他♥妈♥的没戏唱了吗
Are you fucking losing it?
我去处理 别担心
I'm on it. Don't worry
此事件已经玷污了一个以家庭为核心的
" This has sullied a family-oriented
完全和平的场合
and entirely peaceful occasion."
费耶特维尔枪展 仍将开放
The Fayetteville Gun Show continues.
我们会在这之后马上回来
We'll be back right after this
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表