Here we go.
开始.
The Russians have spotted it and are inquiring.
俄♥国♥人也发现了该飞行物并向 我们询问原由.
The Joint Chiefs will respond.
参谋长联席会议会答复他们的.
I'll have to call you back.
我待会打给你.
They're gonna use it to escape. Like you did from the mother ship.
他们准备用它来逃跑. 就像你在阿波菲斯母舰上做的那样
It could work. It will.
当时你成功了. 这次也会的.
They'll gate to another planet, then home.
他们会通过星门到达另外一个星球, 然后再回家.
You had a DHD. They don't.
你当时有拨号♥装置,可他们现在没有
Even disconnected, ...
就算没有拨号♥装置.
there should be enough power to dial out once.
也应该还有能量够手动拨号♥一次的
This is Hammond. I want the beta gate unpacked from storage immediately.
我是哈蒙德.我希望立即将仓库里 的β星门解封.
Yes, you heard me.
是的,你听见我说什么了.
I want it unsealed and ready as soon as humanly possible.
我要求以最快速度将其解封并准备好
Where are we goin'? P3X234.
我们要去哪里? P3X234.
I hear it's nice there this time of year.
听说每年这时候那里景色很美
We got bugs.
虫子来了
O'Neill!
欧尼尔!
Bandit is still on controlled entry. Present heading 196.
入侵者仍然在受操控的状态下逼近. 目前方位196.
Get down!
趴下!
Let's go, Carter!
快点, 卡特!
Can we blow this thing yet?
我们能引爆♥炸♥弹了吗?
Not yet!
还不行!
Carter! Not yet!
卡特! 还不行!
Carter!
卡特!
Now!
引爆!
I understand that, Captain. What I need to know is: what do you see?
这些我知道了,上尉 我现在要知道的是,你看见什么了?
Do you have a visual?
你收到图像了吗?
Ten squadrons on intercept course.
十个飞行中队已经升空进行拦截.
Target's changed heading.
目标改变了航向.
It's dropped out of controlled entry. Breaking up.
它在不受控制地径直坠落. 目标炸毁了!
Visual confirmation. A fireball, ...
得到证实了的图像. 一个火球.
headed for the Pacific Ocean, 400 miles off the coast of California.
坠向距离加州海岸400英里的太平洋中
Naval recovery teams are moving in to deal with any wreckage.
海军救援队正前往该区域搜寻遇难者
I'm sure you were right. Commandeering the Stargate had to be an escape.
你是对的,杰克森博士. 他们打算用星门来逃出生天.
I just hope they made it out in time.
我只希望他们来得及逃走.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表