听着 我想这种就是米奇尔
Listen, I think this might be one of those situations
觉得你做的过分的情形之一
where Mitchell feels like you're crossing a boundary.
是吗
Really?
就像 这样也算吗
Like, this too?
那么 我要好好想一想
Well...I...I got to have a good long think
我的行为举止问题了
about how I conduct myself.
我真的很抱歉 米奇尔
I'm truly sorry, Mitchell.
没事 没事
It's okay! It's okay.
那咱们赶紧照张相
Well, let's take one quick picture,
-然后我们就出去 -好的
- and we'll get out of his way. - Yeah. Absolutely.
-靠近一点 -这样行吗
- Scooch together there. - This all right?
好啦
Okay.
我想他
I miss him.
他是你第一个真正意义上的男朋友
He was your first real boyfriend.
我一直希望他能出现
I keep expecting him to show up.
他以前都是晚上过来
He used to come by at night,
然后我偷偷溜去跟他见面
and I'd sneak out to see him.
-是 我知道 -你知道吗
- Yeah, I know. - You knew?
他开一辆没有消音器的三十年前的旧车
His car is 30 years old and doesn't have a muffler.
他居然还按喇叭
And he honked.
我超爱那台车
I loved that car.
我坐着它去吉他店
I rode in it to the guitar store.
感觉自己快飞起来了
I felt like I was flying.
我知道你现在很难过 宝贝 但是
I know it hurts now, sweetheart, but...
这样你才明白这段感情是值得拥有的
that's how you know it was a relationship worth having.
谢谢 爸
Thanks, dad.
迪兰 猫王家好玩吗
So Dylan, you love the Graceland?
是的 没错
Yeah, that's true.
如果他们有过山车就更酷了
Probably would be cooler if they had roller coasters.
不过 能看到国王住的地方还是很有趣对吧
Still, it's fun to see where the king lived, huh?
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
那只是一个比喻 美国没有国王
That's just an expression. America doesn't have a king.
是啊 好呀 什么时候
Yeah. Oh, sure. Uh-huh. When?
并不总是那样的
Well, that's not always the case.
迪兰 你有机会
So, Dylan, did you get a chance
听我发给你的歌♥吗
to listen to that song I sent you?
没有吗 你有七分钟时间吗
No? You got seven minutes?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表