Which were built by industrious jews
风车们在荷兰的村庄 随处可见
And windmills go around in Holland town
那里的人们 都穿着木头做的鞋
Where they all wear wooden shoes
我们学了很多东西 在今天这一天
These are the things we learned today
千言万语 只剩一句
And there's one last thing we want to say
"我们爱这个词"
"We love the word"
怎么少一个字母
Where's the "L"?
应该是卢克拿着
That's luke.
把那个标志牌放低点儿
Lower the insignia.
低点儿
Lower it.
"我们爱操蛋这个词"
我们爱...
"We love the --"
搞什么啊
What the hell?
不 不对 不是 不 不
No, no, no. No, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no. No.
太精彩了
Brava!
菲尔 你去哪儿了
Phil, where have you been?
就是呼吸点儿新鲜空气
Oh, just getting some fresh air.
-亲爱的 -呼吸完了
- Honey. - Got it.
要走了吗 嘿 看看月亮吧
Ready to go? Hey, look up at the moon.
你说这是满月呢 还是弦月呢
Would you say that's waxing or waning?
管他呢 我们能花一晚上看
Who cares? We can spend all night looking --
"我不能被满足"
"I can't be satisfied"?!
我的天啊 菲尔
My God, Phil.
这话让我看起来跟个妓♥女♥一样
That makes me look like a prostitute.
没有
No.
有 就有
Yes. Yes, it does.
其实更像个三陪
More of an escort, really.
三陪的只是出♥卖♥♥♥时间而已
You're just selling your time.
-但是妓♥女♥是-- -行了菲尔
- Whereas a prostitute just-- - Okay, Phil.
我今天一整天都开着这车跑来跑去
I have been driving around in this all day.
好吧 既然你已经生气了
Well, since you're mad already,
为什么你不到这边来
why don't you just step over here
看看这个呢
and have a look at that?
上帝啊 我的宝贝女儿
Oh, God. My baby.
我绝不再坐那辆车
I am not getting back in that car!
得了吧 亲爱的 那你怎么回家呢
Oh, how do you think you're gonna get home, honey?
无所谓 我随便跟谁回家都行
It doesn't matter! I'll go home with anyone!
这话才应该写在车上呢
That's what it should say on the van.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
真不敢相信
I can't believe we trusted you
经过上次失败的照片教训
to put this on the car
我们还敢让你把照片贴车上
after the debacle of that last picture.
妈的
Damn it.
而你-- 是谁
And that -- who was that?
可能是另一个...
Probably another...
我觉得你想说的可能是"路人甲"
I think the word you're looking for is "John."
上车
Get in the minivan.
你是想告诉我说
You mean to tell me that
的确有人打电♥话♥来要特殊服务是吗
people have actually been calling about this?
变♥态♥多得是
There are a lot of creeps out there.
那也太恶心了 她还是个孩子
That's disgusting. She's a child.
公平点儿说 大部分是打来要你服务的
Well, to be fair, most of them were for you.
那也很恶心好吗
Well, it's still sick.
你说"大部分" 是多少
What do you mean, "Most"?
我不知道 差不多有三十通电♥话♥
Well, I don't know. There were 30 calls.
二十多个都是找你的
You got 20 or 25 of them.
那他们...点名找我吗
And they...ask for me?
他们要那个金发辣妹
They asked for the hot blonde.
男人都是色情狂
Hmm. Men are pigs.
除了金发辣妹 他们还叫我什么了
Did they call me anything else?
所以 谢谢城里的所有变♥态♥
So, thanks to all the perverts in town,
我发现我的青春年华还剩好几年呢
I realized I still have a few good years ahead of me.
如果我们为此要感谢谁的话
And if we have one person to thank for that,
那肯定是我了
It would be me.
少来
No.
演出和我想的一样烂吗
Was it as awful as I think?
收下这花儿吧
Take the flowers.
让你在我像个傻子一样出尽洋相的时候
It must have been really hard for you to be supportive
还那么支持我一定很难
while I made a fool out of myself.
来抱抱吧
Oh, come here.
卢克 你能不能安静点儿
Luke, do you mind?
我们正浓情蜜意呢
We're trying to have a moment here.
我的眼睛都能感觉到心跳了
I can feel my heartbeat in my eyes.
-他的眼睛 -没错
- In his eyes? - Yes.
我们去找工人
Okay. We'll get a janitor.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表