That's your big solution -- embrace ignorance?
你们两个在争辩什么
What are you two arguing about?
算了 我不想知道
Never mind, I don't want to know.
我去去就回
Be back in a couple hours.
你要去哪
Whoa, whoa, whoa, where you going?
去我朋友沃特家看《正午迷情》
To my friend Walt's house to watch "High noon."
我喜欢西部电影 越血腥越好
Ooh, I love westerns -- the bloodier, the better.
这是我最喜欢的影片类型
that's my favorite type of movie --
这个和任何以啦啦队竞争为背景的电影
That and anything set against the backdrop
都是我的最爱
of competitive cheerleading.
沃特是那个总是在玩滑板的那个人吗
Is Walt the one who's always skateboarding?
不是 玩那个他的氧气瓶要放哪里
No. Where would he put his oxygen tank?
好的 我真迷糊了
Okay, now I'm really confused.
你的口气和沃特像极了
You sound like Walt.
他也经常犯迷糊 这可真是太搞笑了
He gets confused a lot. It's hilarious.
等等 你说的是克里扎克先生吗
Wait, are we talking about Mr. Kleezak?
是的 我到他的住所去拿回我的球
Yeah. I went over to his house to get my ball,
然后我们就开始一起玩耍了
and we've been hanging out.
你去过克里扎克先生的家吗
You were in Mr. Kleezak's house?
卢克 这可不行
Luke, that is not okay.
为什么
Why not?
他人真的很好很有趣
He's really nice and funny.
听听这个笑话
Listen to this joke.
好的 两个德国鬼子走进一家酒吧
Okay, two krauts walk into a bar.
菲尔 这可不妙
Phil, this is not good.
亲爱的 别那么武断
Honey, don't jump to conclusions.
让他讲完这个笑话
Let him finish the joke.
有一个是个跛子
And one of them has a limp.
你不能再去那个人的家里
You may not go back to that man's house.
-为什么 -因为 他是个怪人
- Why not? - Because...he's weird.
-而且他不是个好人 -对
- And not very nice. - Yeah.
你们也是这么说我的朋友奥利弗的
That's what you said about my friend Oliver.
奥利弗
Oliver.
是那个差点把我们车♥库♥烧没的人吗
Oliver who almost burned down our garage?
他喜欢熔化东西
He likes to melt stuff.
说得好像你自己很完美似的
Like you're so perfect.
卢克 对不起 但是你妈妈和我
Luke, I'm sorry, but your mother and I
对此不是很安心
just aren't comfortable with this.
这不公平
That's so unfair.
你们甚至都不了解他
You don't even know him
因为你们害怕跟他说话
'cause you're two afraid to talk to him.
兄弟 我们只是关心你
Buddy, we're just looking out for you.
你们从来都不喜欢我的朋友
You never like any of my friends.
我们这么做是对的
We're doing the right thing.
绝对没错
Absolutely.
是吗
Aren't we?
我不知道 我是说 他说的有道理
I don't know. I mean, he makes a point.
我们不了解那个男人
We don't know the man,
小孩能和老人成为朋友 对吧
and little kids can be friends with old people, right?
当然可以 这有很多例子
Of course they can. There's tons of examples.
《飞屋环游记》 《老爷车》 《大地惊雷》
"Up," Um, "Gran torino," "True grit."
卡♥通♥ 自杀 她失去了一条手臂[对应菲尔讲的三部电影情节]
Cartoon, kills himself, she loses an arm.
我们得跟那个人谈谈
We've got to go talk to that guy.
-现在 -是的
- Now? - Yeah.
现在很黑了
It's so dark.
好的 号♥码就在电♥话♥旁边
Okay, so, the numbers are by the phone.
冰箱里有吃的
There's food in the fridge.
我刚给她换了尿布 你要做的就是
I just changed her diaper, so all you need to do
半小时后把她放下来
is put her down in about a half-hour
而且决不允许连环杀手靠近门前一步
And not let a serial killer in the front door.
如果他很帅怎么办
Well, what if he's cute?
那就把他留给我们
Then save him for us.
不准人进 不准人出
Nobody in, nobody out.
我们会没事的
Oh, we're gonna be totally fine.
你们去开始你们的同志活动吧
You just go get your gay on.
我们已经像大金刚那样充满活力了
Oh, it is on like Donkey Kong.
很明显还没开始 但是马上就要开始了
Well, clearly it's not on yet, but it will be.
谢谢 好的 快点 我们走
Thanks. So, okay, come on. Let's go.
我告诉你 孩子
I'm telling you, kid,
这将是一场你永世难忘的音乐会
This is a concert you're never gonna forget.
世界上最棒的音乐
Greatest music in the world.
等等 这是什么
Wait a minute. What's this?
怎么了
What do you mean?
我们要去看什么
What are we seeing?
交响乐《四季》
The symphony "The four seasons."
我以为是法兰基·维里和他的四季合唱团
I thought we were seeing Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
Frankie Valli是美国6,70年代的白人R&B Soul流行合唱团Four Season的大梁
不是的 这是维瓦尔第的《四季》
No. No, it's Vivaldi.
除了乐器什么都没有了 这不是坑爹吗
Oh, crap. You mean nothing but instruments?
-我可不要进去 -不行 你必须进去
- I'm out of here. - No, you're not out. You're in.
我讨厌这类音乐
I hate this kind of music.
杰 你总是这样
Jay, you always do that.
每次我们想要尝试新花样
Every time we try something new,
你第一反应总是反对
Your first reaction is always no.
因为我已经久经世事
It's 'cause I'm old enough
知道自己喜欢的是什么
to know what I like and what I don't like.
那关于蟹肉饼的心路历程呢
What about the crab cakes?
那只是一个意外
That was a fluke.
我总不能在那无聊的音乐涂上调味酱
And I can't slather that boring music in tartar sauce.
这么说来 我就要尝试新花样
So I have to try new things,
就像炒鸡蛋 可你却不用
Like scrambled eggs, but you don't have to?
看看你都做了什么
You see what you're doing?
你正在让这个家庭支离破碎
You're tearing this family apart.
别说这个了 你们进去
Let's take it down a notch. You two go in.
玩的开心点 我们待会见
Have a great time. I'll see you later.
那你准备去干嘛
What are you going to do?
行如男子汉 快如闪电
I'm gonna walk like a man, fast as I can,
这句为Frankie Valli和四季合唱团的经典曲目
《Walk Like A Man》中的歌♥词
直奔对面那家酒吧
To that bar over there.
如果你们是法兰基·维里的粉丝
And if you knew Frankie Valli,
听到刚那句话你们老早心潮澎湃了
You'd be cracking up right now.
别管他
It's okay.
我和你们说 约翰·施耐得就是那么独一无二
I'm telling you, John Schneider was the one!
那个《赫扎德的杜克斯》里面的约翰·施耐得
John schneider, from "The dukes of hazzard"?
那就是你首次来电
That was your first crush?
现在一想波·杜克就口水直流
Oh, my god, yes. Bo Duke -- delicious.
Bo Duke为约翰·施耐得在剧中的角色
他饰演一个乡巴佬驾驶的一辆被称为李将军的车
He was a redneck who drove a car called the general lee
上面还印着一面美国南方联邦旗
With a giant confederate flag on it.
看着难道不会让你性趣骤降
That wasn't a turn-off for you?
听着 我知道这听起来很蠢
Look, I know it was all kinds of wrong,
可是哥就是好这口
But the heart wants what the heart wants.
理查·基尔 想想就性奋
Richard Gere. Oh, my god.
我可是个军官 可不懂绅士之礼
I'll be the officer. Don't be a gentleman.
此句为理查·基尔成名之作《军官与绅士》中的台词
蒙哥马利·克利夫特
Montgomery Clift.
美国著名演员 生于1920年 于1966年死于冠状动脉闭塞
一生只拍过17部电影 四获奥斯卡题名 却没拿过一个小金人
那是谁
Who?
别装了 克里斯宾 你又没这么嫩
Don't do that, Crispin. You're not that young.
不管怎么说 我的初电是个同志 至少我尝试过
Anyway, my crush was gay. At least I had a shot.
你和蒙哥马利·克利夫特来过 你究竟多大了
You had a shot with Montgomery Clift? How old are you?
我要把你开膛破肚 就像你从没在世上存在过
I will cut you like it was nothing, farm boy.
听听 我真怀念这种感觉
Oh, see, I miss this.
你呢 米奇尔
Wait. What about you, Mitchell?
好吧 我但是并不知道这是否算来电
Um, okay, well, I-I didn't know it was a crush
因为那是我才8岁
Because I was only 8 at the time.
我8岁时什么都懂了
I knew when I was 8.
你八岁时 是个人都懂了
Everyone knew when you were 8.
朗吉奴斯 起来 我要和你换位置
Longinus, get up. We're switching seats.
好了 我来继续说
Okay, okay, back to me, back to me, back to me.
我当时刚看好《七个毕业生》
So, I had just seen "St. Elmo's fire," And --
米奇尔 快看 那是你父亲
Oh, Mitchell, look, it's your father.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表