I skipped my cello lesson today.
我的老师根本不住那儿
That wasn't even where my teacher lives.
你竟然翘课
You ditched a class?
我-我根本没有时间练习
Well, I-I didn't have time to practice
因为我有曲棍球和辩论小组还有--
Because of lacrosse and debate team and --
你根本不喜欢弹大提琴吧
Do you even like playing the cello?
我喜欢啊
Yeah.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
我讨厌它
I hate it.
那就放弃啊
So quit.
我从没放弃过任何东西
I've never quit anything.
你以前还没闯入过学校呢
You've never broke into a school before.
你不是刚刚也闯了吗
Just did that.
无意冒犯 不过咱们家的希望和梦想
No offense, but the family's hopes and dreams
貌似都寄托在我身上
are kind of pinned on me.
我只是说 就算你没有这么完美
I'm just saying that no one would blame you
也不会有人责怪你的
if you stopped being so perfect.
实际上那样反倒会让我轻松不少
It actually would take a lot of pressure off of me.
我也做过一些坏事
I did something bad, too...
一些没有人知道的事
Something that nobody knows.
-是什么事 -过来
- What? - Come here.
我不能太大声说
I can't say it too loud, okay?
你到底做了什么
What did you do?
菲尔 我只是不确定你是否明白
Phil, I'm just not sure you understand
我会说那些话的原因
why I said what I said.
在我身上有很多你希望能够改变的缺点
There are qualities about me you wish you could change,
但你改不了了 因为我已经定型了
but you can't 'cause I'm all grown up,
可是对卢克来说还不算太晚
but it's not too late for Luke.
好吧
Okay.
亲爱的 卢克身上有无数遗传你的优点
Honey, there are a hundred things about luke
那些都是我绝对喜爱的
that he gets from you that I absolutely love.
只是 只是有这么小小的一部分
It's just this -- this one tiny part
我坚信如果我能探进去 然后改过来
that I'm sure if I could just get in there and just...ee!
克莱尔 他是个很好的孩子
Claire... he's a great kid.
他会没事儿的
He's gonna be fine.
我知道
I know.
我想我应该知道吧
I think I know.
咱们俩在他面前吵架 真是糟透了
I feel terrible that we fought in front of him.
他在回来的路上跟你说什么了吗
Did he say anything about that on the drive here?
我怎么知道 他是跟你回来的
How would I know? He rode with you.
他没跟我回来 他坐的是你的车
He didn't drive with me. He drove with you.
你就承认吧
Just admit it --
除了我的家人 你觉得莉莉被谁养大都行
you want lily raised by anyone but my family.
只是因为那种生活和她了解的一切相去甚远
It's just so far away from everything she knows.
而且那里有位疯狂的阿姨和两头冻奶牛
And then there's the crazy aunts and the frozen cows.
拜托 就在前一小时
Oh, please, in the last hour,
你♥爸♥让曼尼在大庭广众之下丢了脸
your father publicly shamed Manny,
把我从半空摔了下来
dropped me from the sky,
他老婆还在我们宝贝的耳朵上打了两个洞
while his wife drilled holes in our baby's head.
所以我才认为
Which is why I think
咱们应该再去克莱尔和菲尔那里看看
we should revisit claire and phil.
我的钥匙呢
Where are my keys?
我们把卢克一个人留在停车场了
We left Luke alone in a parking garage!
我们并不了解整件事
We don't know the whole story.
真的吗
Don't we?
-咱们开谁的车去 -我的
- Whose car are we taking? - Mine.
那我来开车
Then I'm driving!
妈妈
Hey, mom.
-儿子 -卢克
- Buddy! - Luke?
-儿子 -小克
- Buddy! - Lukey?
-太谢谢您了 -宝贝儿 快下来
- Thank you so much. - Honey, get out of there.
谢谢
Thank you!
我很抱歉 我们非常抱歉
I'm so sorry. We are so sorry.
-儿子 你肯定吓坏了吧 -没有
- Oh, buddy, you must've been so scared.- No.
-天哪 -是怎么回事儿
- Oh, god. - Well, what happened?
我知道你们会回来的
Well, I knew you'd come back.
结果你们没来
Then you didn't.
所以我只好去找电♥话♥
So I had to go find a phone.
就是那时候我看见了一只迷路的狗
That's when I saw a stray dog
然后和他玩儿了一会儿
and I played with him for a while.
接着我以为我看见我一年级时的老师
Then I thought I saw mrs. Morgan,
摩根太太 她正要进教堂
my first-grade teacher, going into a church.
结果那不是她
It wasn't her,
但是那时教堂正好在举♥行♥婚礼
but there was a wedding there.
我就是在那里遇见利特瓦克一家的
That's where I met the Litvaks.
谢谢你们 太感谢了
Oh, thank you! Thank you so much.
恭喜恭喜[Mazel Tov为犹太语的恭喜]
Congratul-- tov.
宝贝儿
Mwah! Oh, baby.
-我能去喝点东西吗 -当然可以
- Can I go get a drink? - Yes, you can.
去喝吧 想喝什么就喝什么
Yes, you can! You can drink whatever you want!
家里有一堆汽水呢
There's tons of soda in there.
多棒的孩子
What an amazing kid!
真不敢相信我会担心他在外边出事
I can't believe I ever worried about him out in the world.
但母亲都这样 对吧 我担心
That's what I do, though, isn't it? I worry.
我担心他 我只不过想到了一点小事
I worry -- I think about a tiny, little thing,
就一直钻牛角尖 直到刚才突然间
and then I obsess on it, until, suddenly,
我脑子里只想着一件事
it's the only thing I can think about.
上帝啊 别让我毁了咱们的儿子
God, please don't let me screw up our son.
你知道他还会因为什么没事吗
You know why else he's gonna be okay?
不知道
No.
因为这个世界上一定还有个担忧的小女生
Because somewhere out there is a worried little girl
像你一样会列一堆清单 会给垃圾分类
who's making lists and labeling bins,
他会找到她的
and he's gonna find her.
小卡
Cam?
我知道你对杰成为莉莉的监护人的事有偏见
I know you're kind of down on jay being lily's guardian.
你不用管这事 曼尼
Now, that's not anything you need to worry about, Manny.
我只是觉得你对他太苛刻了
I just think you're being too hard on him.
我和他在车里小谈了一下
We had a little chat in the car.
很抱歉让你失望了 杰
I'm sorry I let you down, Jay.
我开始觉得如果我连那堵墙都爬不上
I'm starting to think if I couldn't even get up that wall,
-我还奢望去什么露营呢 -别这样说 曼尼
- Then why am I even going on this - Knock it off, Manny.
我们心里都清楚你能做到
We both know you could get up that wall.
你为什么不想去这次旅行
Now, why are you trying to get out of this trip?
我哪有 我兴奋着呢
I'm not. I'm excited to go --
你骗不了我 曼尼
Manny...
好吧
Okay.
我担心洗澡这事儿
I have some concerns about the shower situation.
怎么了
Oh. Because?
-我显然达到了目标体重 -不错啊
- Well, I'm pretty much at my target weight. - That's good.
但是 我没达到我的目标身高
But the thing is, I haven't quite reached my target height.
原来如此
Got it.
首先 你可以不去
All right, first of all, you don't have to go.
我会帮你写张假条
I'll write you a note.
我们周末去做其他有趣的活动
We'll plan on doing something fun this weekend.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - You bet.
你不生我的气
And you're not mad at me?
听着 如果你是其他孩子 我就会教训他
Look, if you were a different kid, I'd give you the speech --
害怕是理所当然
You know, "We all have insecurities.
可你必须勇敢面对
You've got to be brave here."
可事实是
But let's face it --
你是我见过最勇敢的孩子
You're already about the bravest kid I know.
-真的吗 -得了吧
- I am? - Come on.
你穿鲜艳的运动夹克去学校 你会吹排箫
You wear blazers to school. You play the pan flute.
你会对女生读情诗
You -- you read poetry to girls.
我在你这年纪的时候 都不敢和女生说话
I couldn't even talk to girls when I was your age.
和这些事迹比起来 洗澡就是小巫见大巫
The shower thing's nothing compared to all that.
无论你如何决定 我永远支持你
So, whatever you decide, I'm behind you.
别 我都设置好了
No, I got that set up just right.
早告诉过你不许碰
I told you about that before.
杰和你这么说的
Jay said that?
他可是十分清醒的
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表