小卡
Hey, Cam.
我正在用内功清除他体内的负面能量
Just getting rid of some negative energy.
估计你得清到周二 等你清完我们再回来
Oh, well, in that case, we'll be back Tuesday.
米奇 你已经没事了
You're all set, Mitch.
贝瑞
Barry.
-伙计 感觉真舒服啊 -是吧
- Oh, man, that was -- that was great. - Yeah?
别忘了合十礼 伙计
Namaste, man.
-阿弥陀佛 -阿弥陀佛
- Namaste. - Namaste.
好了 我不打扰你们了
All right. I'm gonna get out of your hair.
我去洗个快澡
I'm gonna grab a quick tub
再看看能不能弄点吃的
and see if I can rustle up some food.
不 别弄了
Oh, no. Hey, don't rustle.
我们今晚开伙 你过来一起吃吧
We're making dinner tonight. You're coming.
是啊 来吧
Yeah, come down.
-这样好吗 -当然了
- Yeah? - Yes.
谢谢你 米奇
Thank you, Mitch.
看见没 已经见效了
See? It's working already.
阿弥陀佛
Namaste.
你想说什么
What?
你知道我要说什么
You know what I'm looking for.
-他人很好 -不是这句
- He's a very nice guy. - That's not it.
抱歉 我之前的判断有点仓促
I'm sorry I made a snap judgment.
也不是这个哦
Still not it.
你是对的
You were right.
这就对了
There she is.
米奇尔 你好
Hello, Mitchell.
高太太 我是卡梅隆
Oh. Mrs. Ko. I'm Cameron.
米奇尔的娇妻
Mitchell's the other one.
你来这有事吗
What are you doing here?
我刚带人去看了楼上的公♥寓♥
I just finished showing the apartment upstairs.
什么意思 那贝瑞呢
What do you mean? What about Barry?
贝瑞是谁
Who's Barry?
新来的房♥客
The new tenant.
里面没人住 这是间空房♥
Nobody living up there. It's empty.
-可是 -你要是看见楼上有人就打我电♥话♥
- But... - You see anybody up there, you call me.
是我丈夫
My husband.
我来了
I'm coming!
你该庆幸法律不让你俩结婚
You two so lucky they don't let you get married.
这不是我的问题
The problem wasn't me.
都怪杰 他教得也太烂了
It was Jay. He's a very bad teacher.
太霸道了
Very bossy.
人家不喜欢那样嘛
I don't respond to that.
我喜欢有绅士风度 关爱有加的人
I need somebody gentle, nurturing,
要像女性一样温柔
like a woman.
歌♥洛莉亚 你好吗
Hey. Gloria. What's up?
你能教我骑自行车吗
Can you teach me how to ride a bike?
你竟然不会骑车
You can't ride a bike?
惹人怜爱啊
I love that about you.
我一直觉得你完美无缺呢
I was beginning to think you didn't have any flaws.
听着 我很想教你
Listen, I wish I could,
不过我约人看♥房♥♥要迟到了
but I'm late for an open house.
我可以教你
I could teach you.
-真的吗 -当然了
- Really? - Sure.
我可是单车帝
I'm a great bike rider.
我教过好多朋友呢
I've taught a bunch of my friends.
我从没教过别人任何东西
I never taught anyone anything.
但我被人放了鸽子 正闲得慌呢
But my playdate canceled, so I was wide open.
贝瑞
Barry?
在
Yep!
是你啊 卡梅隆
Oh. Hey, Cameron.
你在里面干吗
What are you doing in there?
我只是整理一下
I'm just tidying up a little bit.
怎么了
What's up?
你住在我女儿的公主城♥堡♥里吗
Are you living in our daughter's princess castle?!
什么
What?!
少来了 别开玩笑了
No, don't be ridiculous.
我住在这儿 兄弟
I'm living in here, man.
只是睡在那里面
I'm sleeping in there.
你说你刚搬到楼上
You said you had just moved in upstairs.
不 我是说我刚搬过来
No, I said I just moved in.
对不起 我以为这暗示了
I'm -- I'm sorry. I thought it was implied...
暗示你住在玩具屋里
that you're living in a dollhouse?
好了 咱别在大庭广众之下的说这个了
Okay. Let's not do this outside.
好吗
All right?
要不要到屋里去
You want to go inside
以成人的方式讨论这个问题
and talk about this like two adults?
好的 就这样吧
Yes. Let's do that.
好
Great.
不
No --
-不是这间屋 -没关系 我刚打扫过
- No! - It's okay. I just cleaned up.
快进来
Come on in.
天哪 你还真住在这里面
Oh, my God! You are living in here!
进来再说
Inside voices.
贝瑞
Barry.
你是不是无家可归
Are you homeless?
无家可归
Homeless?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
看看这里 你看
Look at this place.I mean...
好吧 没想到我不得不说出这种话
Okay. I can't even believe I'm having to say this,
不过 你不能住在这
but you can't -- you can't stay here.
兄弟
Oh, boy.
是不是因为
This is about the --
我帮米奇尔做内功排毒那件事
the body work I did with Mitchell, isn't it?
要是你因此觉得不爽的话
'Cause I would understand if that was...
我可以理解
bothering you.
不是 而是因为你居然住在小女孩的玩具屋里
No. You are living in a little girl's toy,
所以你必须搬出去
and you have to move out.
好吧 但这着实会让晚宴变的很尴尬
Okay, well, this is gonna make dinner really awkward.
没有晚宴 晚宴取消了
There's no dinner! Dinner is off!
明白了吗 快点 走吧
Okay? Now, come on. Let's go.
不 不 不 别碰我 我不喜欢别人碰我
No, no, no. Don't touch me. I don't like to be touched.
可你是个按♥摩♥师啊
You're a massage therapist.
我是灵气大♥师♥ 基本不需要触碰
I'm a reiki master. Very little touching.
好吧 贝瑞 听我说
Okay, Barry. Listen to me.
你说
Okay.
你是个好人
You're a very nice man.
我和米奇尔都很喜欢你
Mitchell and I like you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我 不客气
But I'm -- you're welcome.
我要抓着你的手
I'm going to take your hand...
我就要抓
Yes, I am.
别像盯野狼一样盯我看 我又不是犬科动物
Don't give me the coyote look. I'm not a canine.
我们一起离开这里
We're gonna walk out of here together.
没人会伤害你
Nobody's gonna hurt you.
你这样做不会有好结果的
Oh, this is not gonna end very well.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
小卡
Cam?!
米奇尔 快报♥警♥
Mitchell! Call 911!
怎么了
What's happening?!
贝瑞是个疯子
Barry's a nut!
他一直住在莉莉的城♥堡♥里
He's been living in Lily's castle!
什么
What?
你好啊 米奇尔
Hey, Mitchell!
上帝啊 我还以为他住在楼上呢
Oh, my god! I thought he was living upstairs!
快去报♥警♥就是了
Just call the police!
你想让我停下来把整件事讲给你听吗
Do you want me to stop and give you the whole story?!
我从没 我从没说过我住楼上
I never -- I never said upstairs.
米奇尔
Mitchell!
快报♥警♥ 别掐我
Call 911! Stop pinching!
好吧 顺便跟你说
Okay. And just for the record,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表