你戏弄自己孩子不害臊是吧
I hope you feel clever tricking your kid.
米奇 你好吗
Hello, Mitch!
歌♥洛莉亚
Hi, Gloria.
祝贺祝贺
Congratulations!
祝贺什么
On what?
莉莉的拍广♥告♥的事
Lily's commercial.
不不 我们拒绝了广♥告♥商
Oh, no, no. We turned that down.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
小卡给我发了一张莉莉在化妆椅上的照片
Because Cam sent me a picture of her in her makeup chair.
不好意思 他干啥了
Uh, sorry. He what?
简直太让人兴奋了
Oh, it's so exciting.
你得记住这一天
You have to remember this day
这样你以后每年都可以庆祝
so that you can celebrate it every year.
好了大伙 我们10分钟以后开拍
Okay, folks, we're about 10 minutes from shooting!
明星就位了吗
Is talent ready?
是的 当然了
Yes, uh, she sure is.
听见了吗 莉莉 你是明星了
Did you hear that, Lily? You're the talent.
多神奇呀
Isn't that magical?
葡萄
Grapes.
是道具来着
And that is a prop.
好吧 我们这次真的该挂电♥话♥了
Okay, we're really gonna hang up this time.
数到三
On the count of three.
好了吗
Ready?
一 二 三
1, 2, 3.
喂
Hello?
他居然给我挂了
I can't believe he hung up!
我要给他打回去
I'm calling him back.
拿给我
Hey, give me that.
天啊 那是杰西吗
Oh, my god. Is that Jesse?
他还没和安吉离婚呢
And he's still married to Angie.
给你说点有意思的东西吧
You know something else you might find interesting?
索尼娅现在嗜酒如命
Sonya is drinking,
因为她年轻的时候嫁了个蠢货
because she married a buffoon when she was young,
而她现在意识到她浪费了大好年华
and now she realizes she's wasted her entire life.
你能想象犯那样的错误会怎样吗
Can you imagine making a mistake like that?
当然 那一定 糟透了
Yeah, that must be...horrible.
她现在就是一个怨妇
Yeah, now she's just a bitter ghost of a woman,
心怀愤恨
filled with resentment.
你如果不考虑清楚便嫁作他人
But that's what happens when you commit to someone
最后的下场就是这样
before you see what else is out there.
搞什么呀
Seriously?!
她真是已经口不择言了
She couldn't have laid it on thicker.
"怨妇" "十足的蠢货"
"ghost of a woman"? "total buffoon"?
我又不傻
I'm not an idiot.
她就是在说她和我们老爹
She was talking about her and my dad!
可能索尼娅和她老公
Yeah, well, maybe Sonya and her husband
只需要 再努力一点
just need to... work a little harder.
他能把青春还给她吗
Can he give her those years back?
她本可以有所作为的
I mean, she could have been something.
她本可以环游世界
She could have traveled the world,
结交一些好男人的
been with fascinating men.
还有可能会事业有成
She could have accomplished things.
她现在每次看到他
That's all she thinks about now...
脑子里就只能幻想这些
every time she looks at him.
那不是老妈的围裙吗
Is that mom's apron?
围裙不分男女 都能戴
It's an apron. It's unisex.
很多世界级的大厨可都是男人
Some of the world's greatest chefs are men.
可是这围裙的胸部是突起的
But it's bumped out where the boobs go.
这声音越来越频繁了
That's happening more and more.
没注意
Hadn't noticed.
沃恩夫人
Mrs. Vaughn!
感谢你回电
Thanks for calling back.
是的 我正准备
Yeah, I was just about to...
我明白 我怎样才能改变你的
I see. Uh, is there anything I can say that will
好吧 非常感谢
All right. Well, thank you very much.
但如果 好吧 再见
And if -- o-okay. Goodbye.
又搞砸了一桩生意吗
Did you lose another one?
还未得到 又怎能算失去 对吧小子
Hey. Can't lose something you never had, right, pal?
那是门铃在响 老爸
That was the doorbell, dad.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
要是人家都不到你这买♥♥♥房♥♥子了怎么办
So, what happens if people stop buying houses?
我们是不是要去当童工
Are we all gonna have to get jobs?
只是个小坎而已 没什么大不了的
Just a little slump, buddy. Nothing I can't handle.
你好 我是罗恩
Hi, I'm Ron.
我是和克莱尔一起健身的
I work out with Claire at the gym.
快请进
Oh! Yeah. Come on in.
我是来送手♥机♥的 她昨天落在健身房♥了
I brought her phe back. She forgot it yesterday.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
我是菲尔 克莱尔的老公
I'm phil, Claire's husband.
克莱尔从来没说过她结婚了
Oh. Uh Claire never mentioned she had a husband.
-幸会 -幸会
- Nice to meet you. - You too.
抱歉 我细嫩的手指烧伤了
Oh, sorry! I burnt my ladyfingers.
[双关 也指他把饼干烤糊了]
好安静啊
So quiet.
就像教堂里的图书馆
It's like christian "silence" reading room.
我挺好的
I'm fine.
我也挺好的
So am I.
好吧 俩倔强的小乖乖 我要出门了
Okay, my two stubborn burros. I'm going out.
曼尼 你要乖点
Manny, be a good boy.
杰
Jay...
我们待会见
Mm, I'll see you later.
你知道去哪找我的
I think you know where.
亲爱的
Honey?
你知道我刚刚在琢磨什么吗
You know what I was just thinking?
人们恋爱时
You know how when people are in love,
有时候会接对方的话茬
sometimes they finish each other's sentences?
就像
Like, um...
今晚我们要去
tonight we're going to...
逍遥快活
Have fun!
当然
Yes.
当我们到
When we get to...
一起之后
...gether later!
你根本就不知道你该去哪 没错吧
You have no idea where you're going, do you?
-请赐教 -除非把杰克请回来
- Tell me. - Hire Jack back.
-没门 -那你等着遭殃吧
-Forget it. -Your funeral.
莉莉 爸爸就在这
Okay, lily, daddy's gonna be right over here.
别怕哦
Okay.
顺便提一下 这或许或有点帮助
Oh, and, um, by the way, if it helps,
我列了一张单子 上面都是莉莉会做的事
I have a list of things Lily can do.
她会飞吻 还会像鸟一样挥舞双臂
She can blow a kiss, uh, flap her arms like a bird...
谢谢 我会记着的
Thank you. I'll...keep at in mind.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
小卡 小卡
Cam. Cam.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get on theet?
当然是走进来的 这里又不是米高梅
I walked on. It's not MGM.
[米高梅 好莱坞五大电影公♥司♥之一]
这里只是一个床垫仓库
It's a warehouse behind a mattress store.
我真不敢相信你居然背着我♥干♥这事
I can't believe you went behind my back.
我们说好了
We agreed --
我们才没说好呢
We didn't agree on anything.
那是你一厢情愿
You agreed.
我们不一定每件事都要达成一致的
We don't have to agree on everything.
我不喜欢你上周买♥♥给她的书
I didn't like the book you bought her last week,
可是我也没阻止你读给她听呀
but I didn't stop you from reading it to her.
那书有什么不好的
Well, what was wrong with it?
那对饼干来说怎么会是个大日子 米奇尔
How was it a big day for biscuit, Mitchell? How?
好了 我们不是在说饼干的事
Okay, this isn't about biscuit.
我知道 这事关我们的女儿 莉莉
I know. It's about our daughter, Lily.
才不是呢 你想听真话吗
No, you want to know the truth?
我认为你这么做是为了自己 小卡
I think it's about you, Cam.
我认为你在利用我们的女儿
I think you're using our daughter
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表