-罗比 -瞅瞅你
- Robbie?! - Look at you!
惊喜啊
Surprise!
我请他来吃晚饭的
I invited him to dinner!
啥
What?
我就说了她会超激动吧
Didn't I tell you she'd be excited?
我...
Huh? I... Uh-huh.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
也许来杯气泡水果鸡尾酒能让你放松一下
Well, maybe a fuzzy navel wine cooler will loosen you up.
至少以前管用
Sure used to.
亲爱的 这是哪位
Hey, honey, who's this?
这位是...
This is, um...
罗比
Robbie...
我十七岁时的男朋友
My boyfriend from when I was 17 years old,
我妈请他来吃晚饭
whom my mom invited to dinner.
准备好要来狂欢了吗[直译为"系紧安全带"]
Fasten your seatbelts.
我是菲尔·邓菲
Phil Dunphy.
菲尔 你好 你和克莱尔怎么认识的
Hey, Phil. How do you know Claire?
自打跟她结婚 我就认识她了
I know Claire from being married to Claire.
等等
Wait a minute. Uh...
我妈没跟你提我结婚了
Mom didn't mention that I'm married
-还有仨娃吗 -没有 她只说
- with three kids? - No. All she said
你还在试图找寻生命的目标
was that you were still trying to figure out your life.
-真的 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
-老妈 你怎么解释 -迪蒂
- Okay. Mom? - Dede?
-谁不是在找目标呢 -不是吧
- Aren't we all? - Uh, no. Not really.
你为什么不跟他说我结婚了
Why would you not mention that I'm married?
老天 克莱尔
Oh, God, Claire.
跟人家聊天干嘛一定得提到你
Not everything in a conversation is about you.
妈...
Mom...
...麻烦您老来厨房♥一趟
...I could use some help in the kitchen.
你说的哦 我可没说过
Your words, not mine.
你开加长轿车来的?
You came here in a limo?
没错 小朋友
Yep. That's right, little dude.
你很有钱吗
Are you rich?
卢克 这样问很不礼貌哦
Luke, that's not polite.
美国交♥警♥不检查加长轿车司机酒驾 因其通常是婚礼用车
罗比没准儿没什么钱
Maybe Robbie isn't rich,
他只是需要加长轿车来逃避醉驾盘查
but he needs a limo because he has a lot of DUIs.
不 那是瞎扯
Nope. It's nothing like that.
事实上 卢克 我富得流油
The truth is, Luke, I am rich,
当然不是指金钱上
but not with money.
我有迷人的腹肌
I've got my abs,
外加一头秀发
I've got my hair,
我的工作就是开外面那辆加长轿车到处跑
and I've got a super-sweet job driving that limo outside.
-酷毙了 -是很酷
- Cool. - It is cool.
卢克 我和你♥爸♥
Hey, Luke, who's taller?
谁个儿高
Me or your dad?
我觉得咱们没必要...
Oh... I don't think we need to...
我没穿鞋哦
I am just wearing socks, buddy.
我真不能理解你把他叫来是想干嘛
I just don't understand why you invited him to my house.
他是个老朋友嘛
Because he's an old friend.
不然你想让我怎样...不鸟他吗
What was I gonna do... not invite him?
没错
Yes. Yes.
宝贝 我不知道你是啥情况
Sweetheart, I don't know about you,
但我小时候可不是这么被教育的
but that is not the way I was raised.
我是被你教育大的
You raised me.
总之是你想太多了
You're overthinking this.
我还以为见到他
I was thinking that it might be a hoot
能让你高兴呢
for you to see him again.
那你想过没 提前跟我打个招呼我会更高兴
And did you think it might be a hoot to ask me first?
没 如果我事先问你 你肯定不会答应
No. If I'd asked you, you would have said no.
废话 老妈 我当然不会答应
Of course, mom. Of course I would have said no.
所以一切都是我的错吗
Oh. And I'm the bad guy.
说真的 克莱尔
Honestly, Claire,
我真希望能把你的话录下来
I wish I had a tape recorder.
"很久很久之前 有一家小熊熊
"Once upon a time, there lived a family of bears.
"家里有熊爸爸..."
"There was papa bear"...
该你了 杰
That's you, Jay.
好吧 我看看啊
Ah. Okay. Let's see.
是不是要我到院子里举这书你才能看见啊
Do you want me to hold it and stand in the driveway?
"老天啊 这鲑鱼真不错"
"Holy mackerel, this is good salmon."
我觉得他们错过...
I feel like they missed an oppor...
"我不要吃鱼
"I don't want to eat the fish.
"它们都是我的好朋友"
They are my friends!"
你鬼哭狼嚎什么呢
What kind of voice is that?
-我在扮演熊熊 -你那是熊吗
- I am a bear. - A bear?
我差点要去拿十字架来驱魔了
I was gonna get a crucifix.
"然后小熊熊说..."
"And then the baby bear said..."
"妈咪晚安 爸爸安安
"Good night, mama. Good night, papa.
"这是我有生以来最高兴的一天"
This has been the best day ever."
"接着她跟父母分别晚安亲亲
"And after she kissed her parents good night,
"然后慢慢进入梦乡
"she drifted off to sleep.
"故事完"
"The end."
"她"吗 这是只小母熊啊
She? Baby bear's a girl?
那咱得重来一遍
We have to do it over.
小母熊可不能这么演
I would have played it totally different.
-我倒觉得你挺像的 -你啥意思
- I think you nailed it. - And what's that supposed to mean?
曼尼 没事了
Manny, you're fine.
但是 杰 我得跟你说两句
But, Jay, I need to tell you something.
我已经尽力扮演一只熊了 歌♥洛莉亚
It's a bear, Gloria. I did the best I could.
不 我要说的是 我不想你不开心
No. I don't want you to get upset about this,
可是我不去那生日派对了
but I'm not going to the party.
什么
What?
因为你前妻也要去
Yeah, it's because your ex-wife is going to be there,
你知道我们一直处不来
and we're never good together.
我一想这个就紧张
I'm feeling very nervous.
我还是不去了比较好
It's better that I stay here.
我...
Wow. I...
我真不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to say.
简直是特大喜讯
Greatest news ever!
你同意了是吧
So you're okay with this?
也不能说很同意吧 但我理解
Well, I wouldn't say I'm okay with it, but I get it.
初次圣礼: 天主教仪式 指第一次领圣餐
其实我对去参加你朋友女儿的初次圣礼
I feel like I'm in the same boat with your friend's daughter's
也是一样的感觉
first communion coming up.
我一直觉得那女孩儿她爸不喜欢我
I always felt like the husband never liked me.
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我压根儿就不该去
I should probably skip it.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你是说罗比·苏利文现在在你家
So Robbie Sullivan's at your house right now.
对 他正跟我家跟我家人共进晚餐呢
Yes, he is having dinner with my family.
跟你们说
And let me tell you something.
那小妞超肥的
This chick was fat.
他每张一次嘴
Every time he opens his mouth,
我就感觉我女儿对我的尊重越来越低了
I can feel my daughters losing respect for me.
其实我一直都不喜欢那家伙
You know, I never liked that guy.
他总是用手臂给我来个"锁喉"
He used to always put me in a headlock.
咱们怎么老和极品约会啊
It is amazing the freaks we used to date.
"各位盆友 乃们好啊"
'Ello, gov'nah!
我得挂了
I gotta jump.
好吧 你继续
All right. Let's hear it.
费兹波·拉特
Sir Fizbo-lot,
皇家剧团御用小丑 为您效劳
royal court Jester, at your service.
我听说这儿有位小公主
I understand there's a little princess
想乐呵乐呵
'oos in need of a jolly good time!
没戏
No!
殿下 您说过小丑
Your 'ighness said that the clown
不适合出现在公主生日会
doesn't fit the princess theme.
但是鄙人愚见...
But "me finks"...
皇家御用小丑简直太合适了
That a court Jester is right as rain!
我再也不信人家说的
There goes the theory
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表