benefiting the music society -- musicians like you.
小卡舅舅呼叫米奇尔舅舅
Uncle Cam for uncle Mitchell.
你怎么能这样 米奇尔
How could you, Mitchell?!
说真的 给我
Honestly! Give me that.
你想听听今晚的客人名单吗
You want to hear the guest list for night?
目前有气愤 背叛 恐怖和伤心
So far it's anger, betrayal, terror, and sadness.
恭喜你 米奇尔 屋子里全塞满了
Congratulations, Mitchell, you packed the house!
小卡 我真的很抱歉
Cam, I am so sorry.
我会搞定的 我会捐一大笔钱
I-I-I'm gonna fix it. I'll make a big donation.
那也阻止不了他们
That's not gonna keep them
把我踢出督导委员会
from kicking me off the steering committee!
当安德鲁走进来
When Andrew walks in here
发现这间房♥里全是空着的椅子
and sees a room full of empty chairs --
他并不是你的宿敌
You know he's not really your archenemy.
那只是你幻想的
That's sort of a made-up thing.
搞定它
Fix it!
-你来了 -嗨
- Hi! You came! - Hi!
当然得来了 我们想看你工作的样子
Of course we did. We wanted to see you work.
我们真为你感到骄傲 甜心
We're so proud of you, sweetheart.
我们都感到自豪 我们的桌子在哪
Yeah, we're all proud. So where's our table?
其实 有个坏消息
Actually, bad news.
我们这里都被订满了
We totally booked.
我们有超多的预定
We have a ton of reservations.
是的 有一份是我们的 我预定了
Yeah, one's ours. I called.
就在这
Here it is!
那么你们的桌子就在这里
Uh, so, your table is right here.
亲爱的 能给我们拿几杯饮料吗
Oh, honey, would you mind getting us a couple drinks?
我要一杯冰茶
I would love an iced tea.
我也是
Same, please.
我要芒果-奇异果沙冰
I'll have a mango-kiwi smoothie,
把冰淇淋换成酸奶 要低脂的
yogurt instead of ice cream, and make it low-fat.
当我坐你的新车时 我得看起来很漂亮
I want to look good when I'm riding in your new car.
亲爱的 我得说
Honey, I got to say,
我喜欢这个发型
I like this haircut.
在这个家里 我们都只是第二名 你才最棒
Hey, we're all just playing for second in this family.
你喝完了吗
Were you all done here?
没有
Uh, actually, no.
我还要一杯冰茶
Um, I will have more iced tea,
再来一杯冰茶
Another iced tea,
还有一个芒果-奇异果的沙冰
and a mango-kiwi smoothie,
全是冰淇淋的
all ice cream.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
这很不错
Well, this is nice.
我 我的女儿们
Me, my gals,
还有我美丽 漂亮的媳妇
and my beautiful, beautiful wife.
你得知道 我跟卡拉重新约定了时间
Just so you know, I rescheduled with Carla.
我约了她12号♥见面
I penciled her in for the 12th...
没说月份
of never.
那太糟了
That's too bad.
我还蛮希望听到点八卦的
I was kind of looking forwd to hearing about that one.
顺便告诉你
By the way,
你出去之后没人打电♥话♥找你
no one called for you while you were out.
要谢谢你吗
Thank you?
我只想确定你能接到任何朋友的留言
I just want to make sure you get any messages
但是没有人打来
from any friends who might call, which none of them did.
海莉是这里唯一一个没带名牌的
Isn't it weird that Haley's the only one here
这不是很奇怪吗
not wearing a name tag?
如果你妈妈有个名牌的话
If your mother had a name tag,
上面会写着"好司机"
it would say "Good driver."
-菲尔 -这是你们点的
- Phil -- - Here you go.
我想知道特别推荐有哪些
I want to hear the specials.
-特别推荐都卖♥♥没了 -那我也想知道是什么
- Uh, we're out of specials. - What were they?
很流行的 说了你也不懂
Popular, which you wouldn't understand.
还有什么能比
Well, what could be better
和一个美女喝两杯更好
than drinks with a beautiful woman?
每个漂亮的女人都值得拥有鲜花
And every beautiful woman deserves flowers.
花椰菜
Cauliflowers.
好吧 怎么回事 是因为昨晚的事吗
Okay. What's going on? Is this about last night?
是的 我只想让你知道你对我有多重要
Yeah, I just want you to know how important to me you are.
亲爱的 我知道 我知道
Sweetie, I know that. I know that.
我还是感觉很糟
I still feel bad about, you know
因为我的所作所为
what I...did.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们没事
You and I are fine.
好吗
Okay?
我真的很饿了
I'm just really hungry.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
那行
All right!
什么看起来好吃呢
What looks good?
天啊
Oh, gosh.
有东西从这一页跳出来了
Ooh, here's something that jumps right off the page.
我昨天吃过这道菜
Uh-huh. I tried this yesterday,
多亏我朋友斯基普·伍斯纳的推荐
thanks to my good friend Skip Woosnum.
克莱尔 帮自己一个忙
Claire, do yourself a favor
跟我一起来一份卷心菜沙拉吧
and join me in a wedge salad.
你不是在跟我开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me!
只要尝一口 你就会感谢我的
Just try it. You will thank me.
通过昨晚的事 你什么都没学到吗
Did you learn nothing from last night?
是因为沙拉吗
It was about the salad?
几年来 我一直推荐卷心菜沙拉给你
I have been recommending wedge salads to you,
还有别的东西
amongst other things, for years,
但你从来都不听我的
and you never listen to me.
然后某个蠢蛋向你推荐
And then some idiot suggests it,
你就等不及想去吃卷心菜沙拉
and you can't wait to try a wedge salad?!
这让我觉得我不重要
It makes me feel like I don't matter.
太感谢你了 老爸
Thanks a lot, dad!
妈妈的小发作让我被解雇了
Mom's little outburst just got me fired!
好的 我得去跟你妈妈谈谈
Okay, I got to talk to your mom.
你去安慰你的姐姐
You comfort your sister.
她从未在这里工作过
She never worked here!
米奇尔也给你打电♥话♥了
So, Mitchell called you, too.
我想你还没跟歌♥洛莉亚谈过
I take it you haven't had your conversation with Gloria yet?
情况更糟了
It's getting worse.
来的时候 她唱了一路
She sang all the way here.
我们经过两辆车
We passed two cars --
车里的狗都把头缩回车内了
the dogs stuck their heads back inside the window.
我们接下来该怎么做
What are we gonna do?
-我可以点一场大火 -不
- I could start a fire. - No.
把这个当做备用对策
Keep that in your back pocket.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
让我猜一猜
Let me guess.
是一本我求了你很久
It's a copy of "The Book Thief"
叫你去读读的叫《偷书贼》的书
that I begged you to read,
直到你的牙科医生说这本书改变了她的一生
but you wouldn't until your dental hygienist
你才去读的
said it changed her life.
-记得这个吗 -是啊
- Remember this? - Uh-huh.
这是我跟你家人度过的第一个感恩节
It's the first thanksgiving I spent with your family.
天 我真讨厌那马尾辫
God, I hated that ponytail.
我知道
I know.
你说它让我看起来像一个懦弱的保镖
You said it made me look like a wimpy bouncer,
所以我就把它剪了
so I cut it off.
就像我摘掉了羽毛耳环
Just like I lost the feathered earring...
还有豆袋椅面包车
and the van with the beanbag chairs.
而且我也换了我的专业
And I changed my forestry major.
我明白 菲尔 我明白
I get it, Phil. I get it.
我就是个控制欲极强的巫婆
I am the controlling witch
-让你放弃所有你喜欢的东西 -不不
- that made you give up everything fun in your l-- - No. No.
你是那个拯救了我的女巫
You're the witch who saved me.
看 看这张照片
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表