it was only the two of us.
我不能说任何关于这个孩子的坏话
I cannot say anything bad about that boy.
得了吧 歌♥洛莉亚
Give me a break, Gloria!
有孩子的人都知道
Anybody who's ever had a kid knows
在某些事情上他们会
that they can irritate the freaking life
让你的生活变得抓狂
out of you at some point.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
算了
Oh. Okay.
他很小气
He's persnickety.
-什么 -曼尼
- What? - Manny.
他太小气了 这让我抓狂
He's persnickety. It drives me up the wall.
很好 小气 良好的开始
Okay, persnickety. Good start.
他总是粘着我
He follows me around all the time.
有时候我会很享受
Sometimes I love it,
但有时侯我需要有自己的空间
but sometimes I need my own space.
说出这些事情并不意味着你是一个坏母亲
This does not make you a bad mother to admit these things.
还有那些诗 真的是太差劲了
And the poetry. It's not very good.
我终于第一次大声的说出来了
Ah. First time that I say that out loud.
不错
Okay.
真的是太差劲了
It's not very good!
我爱曼尼 但是 你知道的 有时我
I-I love Manny, but, you know, sometimes I --
要像个男孩子
Just be a boy!
去外面闯闯 踢踢球 偷偷东西什么的
Go outside. Kick a ball. Steal something.
感觉好极了
It feels so good!
或许你是感觉好极了
Maybe to you.
不 曼尼
No, Manny! Ay!
我说的是我以前认识的曼尼
I was talking about another Manny that I know long time ago!
恶魔[西班牙语]
Diablo!
曼尼
Manny!
你知道吗 远足死的人可比整个
You know, more people have died hiking
内战死的人多多了
than in the entire civil war?
好的 你是在哪本书上看到的
Ok, what book did you read that in?
书
Book?
醒醒吧 奶奶 现在是互联网时代
Wake up and smell the internet, grandma.
妈妈想要我们跟她道歉
You know mom's just gonn want us to apologize.
我们的确是毁了她的母亲节
Well, we did kind of ruin her mother's day.
不 是她自己毁掉的
No, she ruined her mother's day.
她把我们带到一个
She took us to a place
她明知我们不会喜欢的地方
she knew we wouldn't like.
我们就抱怨了那么几秒钟
And then we complain for like a second,
就成了坏人了吗
and we're the bad guys?
说得对
That's a good point.
你有没有感觉她是故意这么做的
You ever get the feeling she does this intentionally?
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
-这样她就可以让我们感到愧疚 -没错
- So she can make us feel guilty. - Exactly.
下次我们决定要做什么的时候
And the next time we're choosing what to do,
她就又可以得逞了
she gets her way again.
以及下次 下下次
And the next time and the next time.
最终 每天都是母亲节
And eventually, it's mother's day every day.
妈妈真的是很聪明
Wow. Mom's really smart.
她可不及我
Well, not smarter than me.
这个嘛
Well...
我建议我们这次不跟她道歉
I say we don't apologize this time,
让她知道 我们跟她的小把戏耗上了
Let her know we're onto her little game.
我们可以改变整个家庭的运行模式
We could change the way this whole family operates.
好的 没有人会跟她道歉
Okay, so nobody says they're sorry.
明白了没 等她回来时嘴巴都闭紧了
Got it? Keep your mouths shut when she comes back.
如果她回得来的话
If she comes back.
杰在我面前泪眼婆娑
Jay teared up in front of me.
我从不知道他还有这么脆弱的一面
He'd never shown me that kind of vulnerability,
这让他很尴尬
and it embarrassed him.
我让那头骄傲的狮子感到惭愧
I'd shamed the proud lion.
唯一能做的
Only thing to do...
拥抱那头骄傲的狮子
...hug the proud lion.
我可能会被咬
Oh, I could get bit.
我或许会被抓伤
I could get scratched.
但你知道每头狮子心里都装着什么吗
But you know what's inside every lion?
一只小猫咪
A pussycat.
你给我滚远点
I need you to get away from me.
好的
Yep.
好的 我只说一次
Okay, I'm just gonna say this one time
然后就不提这茬了
so we can move on.
-这没什么 -明白
- It's okay. - Gotcha.
你知道"这"代表的是什么吗
You -- you know what "It" is?
是你的哭泣
It's you crying.
-我没哭 -你流泪了
- Which I didn't. - You teared up.
都说是洋葱惹的祸
It was the onions.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
或许是我自动代入了你的角色多想了
Maybe I'm -- maybe I'm just putting myself in your place,
但是如果我碰巧发现儿时的东西
but if I came across something from my childhood,
而它又让我想起我母亲 我或许会泪水迷蒙
and it reminded me of my mom, I might get a little misty,
甚至还会想要找人倾诉
maybe even want to talk about it.
这里
Here.
太骄傲了
So proud.
他们给了我一束花 米奇尔
They offered me a bouquet, Mitchell.
你接受了
Which you accepted.
为什么你就不能站在我这边
Why can't you ever take my side?
他们把我当女人
They think of me as a woman!
小卡 不 拜托
Cam, no, come on.
我们是新型的家庭 你知道的
We're just a new type of family, you know?
他们还不知道怎么正确对待我们
They don't have the right vocabulary for us yet.
他们把其中的一个当做家庭中的母亲
They need one of us to be the mom.
为什么把我认作女人呢
So why does it have to be me?
我又没穿裙子
Do I wear a dress?
那是睡袍
That's a nightshirt!
又光滑又柔软
It's kind of satiny.
你是什么意思
What are you saying?
拜托 你知道的
Come on, you know.
不 我不知道
No. No, no, no. I don't know.
好吧 我想
All right, if I'm thinking about it,
如果咱俩个中 一定要选一个的话
of the two of us, if I had to pick,
我觉得在母亲这个角色上 你稍微地赢过我
I might say that you're slightly...Mom-er.
不好意思 你可以把那个球扔一下吗
Excuse me. Can you throw that ball?
我可以投球吗
Can I throw a ball?
-你认为我不能投球吗 -小卡
- You don't think I can throw a ball? - Cam
-住嘴 你别插话 -他不是那个意思
- No, no, no. - That's not what he said.
不 很显然 这位先生
No, apparently, this gentleman
认为我投不了球
doesn't think I can throw a ball.
他不是这个意思
Oh, that's not what he said.
你认为我投不了球 等着瞧
You think I can't throw a ball? Well, let's find out!
天啊 他年纪看起来挺大的
Oo god. He looks old.
对不起
Oh, sorry!
小卡 你的兰花指
Cam, hands.
对不起
Sorry!
看吧
There you go.
曼尼 我不是那个意思
Manny, I didn't mean any of it.
原谅我吧
Please forgive me!
我觉得我做不到吧 咱们快上车走吧
I don't think I can. Let's just get in the van.
对不起 我说话押韵了
Oh. Sorry for the rhyme.
我知道你有多讨厌我的诗
I know how you "hate my poetry."
不要再折磨我了
Please, stop my suffering!
你也对我说些很糟糕的话吧
Say something terrible about me
那我们就可以扯平了
so that we can be even like steven.
为什么我要对我爱的人说可怕的话呢
Why would I say something terrible to someone I love?
我诅咒自己的舌头
I curse my tongue!
我插一句
I'm gonna intervene here.
曼尼 我来说一下真实的情况
Manny, let's talk about what really happened, okay?
你妈妈的意思是你应该多出去玩玩球
Your mom said you should go out and throw a ball around.
那不可能是你第一次听到这种话吧
That can't be the first time you've heard that.
是的 但这些关于我的诗的话太伤人了
No. But there was some hurtful stuff said about my poetry.
你妈妈很后悔说了这些话
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表